Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

OS||IDWTS*Promo-pg4*He was the only one... (Page 3)

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shwetasri-

Originally posted by -Sadi-

Loved the starting.. looking forward to the next part
Sadi di!!!!! Thank you so much. Big smile Hug I really miss coming here...and the family hugs.

Aww... i also miss you...and here is big hug for you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shwetasri-

Promo

Part - 2

Yun Toh Khush Raha Magar Kuch Reh Gaya Baaki

September evening. Heavy rains.  

Almost all the people were rushing towards their home, once again forgetting to live in the beauty of this moment. Among them you could see him walking with his pants folded in the flooding roads. He crossed a small group of teens with their guitars, singing and enjoying the rain, the moment, the life.

Flashback:

Him: Should I propose her after singing? Or should I sing and then propose?

Preet: Dude, its one and the same thing. The sequence of the events is not going to make any difference. Come on, you can do it. Go for it.

Him: Okay, one last rehearsal.

Preet: You have been saying the same thing to me for the past 5 months. It's high time that you speak your heart out. Trust me, she loves you too.

Him: asdkhkjhhfamb,m

Preet: What the hell?!! What did you just say? Did you just rehearse your proposal? I really hope not.

Him: ...

Preet: Hello?!!

Preet: H-E-L-L-O??!!!!!

Preet: Hmm, so she's here.

Preet turned around and sure, there she was with Meher. He turned towards him and pinched him to remind him that he wasn't dreaming, well maybe for the 150th time in the past 5 months.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To be continued...Till then keep dreaming and do let me know what you want to see happen next.

Awww.. that was cute preet and him Smile convo.. and thanks for the promo.. looking forward to it.. hope u will update soonBig smile

-Shwetasri-

kiran_28 IF-Sizzlerz
kiran_28
kiran_28

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
hmm the promo was nice
pls cont soon na Disapprove

Edited by kiran_28 - 12 September 2012 at 2:50am

-Shwetasri-

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Nice but too short.
Originally posted by -prime-

Really nice update ,so  P left  H  for his career and this remainds  of someoneLOL,waiting 4 next part.
Thank you. Big smile Well, but you can't be too sure if its P & H or someone else. Embarrassed Wink

May be we know  that someone elseLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-newt2007

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
nice concept

Title itself is amazing. 'survive' and 'live'.

past 5 month 150th time.

interesting start. Waiting for next part.

-Shwetasri-

..alohomora.. IF-Dazzler
..alohomora..
..alohomora..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Itna chindi sa update ???? Tht after sooo looong time ... Newys , no compromise wid studies ... Study cums 1st ... So all d best 4 ur xms ... & take ur time & update ... It was short bt still sweet ... W8ing 4 d nxt part :)

-Shwetasri-

-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Hello!!! Okay, so here's an update. I know it a very very very small one but just can't find the time to write. Sorry. Ouch

Btw, thank you for all the likes and the comments. Big smile Hug

Part - 2

Yun Toh Khush Raha Magar Kuch Reh Gaya Baaki

September evening. Heavy rains.  

Almost all the people were rushing towards their home, once again forgetting to live in the beauty of this moment. Among them you could see him walking with his pants folded in the flooding roads. He crossed a small group of teens with their guitars, singing and enjoying the rain, the moment, the life.

Flashback:

Him: Should I propose her after singing? Or should I sing and then propose?

Preet: Dude, its one and the same thing. The sequence of the events is not going to make any difference. Come on, you can do it. Go for it.

Him: Okay, one last rehearsal.

Preet: You have been saying the same thing to me for the past 5 months. It's high time that you speak your heart out. Trust me, she loves you too.

Him: asdkhkjhhfamb,m

Preet: What the hell?!! What did you just say? Did you just rehearse your proposal? I really hope not.

Preet: Hello?!!

Preet: H-E-L-L-O??!!!!!

Preet: Hmm, so she's here.

Preet turned around and sure, there she was with Meher. He turned towards him and pinched him to remind him that he wasn't dreaming, well maybe for the 150th time in the past 5 months.

They were in the sixth grade at that time, and she was his first crush. For him it was love at first sight. He had loved her long silky black hair that was neatly made into two cute plaited choti. She was looking very pretty, angelic.

He failed to understand the reason he had let her go. He had loved her so much.

The teens started to sing and a tear escaped his eyes.

Ishq bhi kiya re maula
Dard bhi diya re maula
Yun toh khush raha magar kuch reh gaya baaki

He blinked his eyes for a while to stop his tears from flowing. It was one of those moments when he felt alone, very alone. He has had a remarkable career and still is being counted in the top 10 business men of South Asia. Everyone praised him for his consistent performance, his magnetic personality and his success. He was really happy for himself, he was happy.

But he did not know if they were really happy for him from the heart, he didn't know if they were fake or if they were really his friends. At this point of time he felt that something was amiss in his life. He missed her, he missed listening to her beautiful voice complementing his chocolate brown eyes (as she said), he missed the way she used to look at him when he used to get close to her, and he missed her.

Chaah ki kami mein tu hai
Aankh ki nami mein tu hai
Aas mein tu, pyaas mein tu,
Saans mein tu
Bewajah haseen mein tu hai
Jo dikhe ussi mein tu hai
Askh mein tu, raskh mein tu, jaan mein tu.

He stopped for a while near them, felt the pain and then moved on.

Flashback:

After unsuccessful attempts to say what he felt for her, he was really heartbroken. He was sitting on the swing in a small park near his house. His head hanging down and his body language showing how much depressed he was.

She placed her hand on his shoulder.

He was startled.

He looked up.

Their eyes met.

She smiled.

He was in a dazzled state. His body seemed numb. He couldn't move even a single muscle. It seemed a dream but his heart was shrieking, it was telling him that it was real; she was there, right in front of him.

And then he finally said it - "Mujhse dosti karogi...please."

Then after what he thought was an eternity, she finally nodded and gave that beautiful smile. Damn, how much he loved her smile. That was the cutest thing in the world for him.

He replied with an even wider smile, well with a goofy smile.

"Preet was right, it wasn't that hard after all", he said.

"Pardon", she replied.

"O, no nothing...just speaking to myself", he had fumbled. And he was so glad that he did that, because after that she had laughed and man, her laugh was musical. He could have done anything in the world to bring that smile and to listen to her laugh like that. He was crazy for her.

After a little chatting, he got to know that she had recently shifted here and the best part was that she was his neighbour!!! He had felt as if he was on top of the world. Then they both had walked towards their homes.

Little did he know that this beautiful friendship would end in such a tragic way. Then suddenly a thought clicked, maybe the story has not ended as yet...maybe he could still find her and apologize for his mistakes. Their friendship wasn't that weak, his love for her wasn't this fragile. He had to find her now. And for the first time in ages, he had smiled. There was still some hope left and he had faith in his love...after all miracles happen to those who believe in them!

I have to find my love. Aakir, kis desh mein hai meraa dil?! Embarrassed

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 10 October 2012 at 11:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-..alohomora..luvharshitiAASUS-Xpress-

..alohomora.. IF-Dazzler
..alohomora..
..alohomora..

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
ShockedShocked ... U updated????????!!!!!Shocked Now Tht's a news LOL it was really nice ... Short but sweetSmile ... Now lets c what does our Prem do 2 get bck his Heeriye ... Do write whenvr u get time ... As long as u continue it , we r happy Big smile

-Shwetasri-

Go to top