Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Ya Allah...PiYaaa BaaaWaRi...:D (Page 9)

nakshu_2012 Goldie

Joined: 06 February 2011
Posts: 2071

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshridzthebest

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 3003

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
how many of u sure ki jitna precap me aaya hai utna hi milega...jispr precap khatm hua hai usi pe scene khatm hoga...i am 100% sure unke 1 km se 1m distance paas(so called closeness) aate hi sunrise will be shownLOLLOL

i can bet on it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshnakshu_2012

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 3003

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_20

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by ..Fairytales..


I toh think jitna precap me dikha, utna hi scn gai..ROFL
pata nhi naamkaran scene dekhke pura mood off ho gaya baad me bas mute karke andar aagayi
1 sec ke liye aesa laga kaash yeh dharti phat jaata aur me uske andar chali jao OuchLOL
muh pe aagaya tha ki chillao how dare chikki called herself prerna singhania huhhh AngryLOL
just watched last part n precap...i think cvs visit our forum so to satisfy us showing 2 mins of naksh scene that too repetative scenes, if aksh was in nighty then something new to watch...but here have no expectations 
mujhe bhi laga ki shayad nighty me ho,but how can i expect something like this from bahu aksharaOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshnakshu_2012

YR_Naksh Goldie
YR_Naksh
YR_Naksh

Joined: 10 September 2007
Posts: 1558

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by priya_R

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by ..Fairytales..


I toh think jitna precap me dikha, utna hi scn gai..ROFL
pata nhi naamkaran scene dekhke pura mood off ho gaya baad me bas mute karke andar aagayi
1 sec ke liye aesa laga kaash yeh dharti phat jaata aur me uske andar chali jao OuchLOL
muh pe aagaya tha ki chillao how dare chikki called herself prerna singhania huhhh AngryLOL
mujhe ushe marne ka maan kiya when she added singhania to her name Dead
ab toh bhagwan se yahi prarthana hai ki jo ladki is chikki ka role kar rahi hai use koi bade fllm me main lead ka role mil jaaye jisme sharukh hritik salman aamir sablog ho taaki yeh apna show chodke chali jaaye LOL nhi toh mujhe roz roz marna hoga Cry
agar ye ladki chale gaye tho koi aur ladki ko hire karega RS team... naya DJ ko la sakthe hain toh naye chikki ko nahi la saktheLOL chikki character ko end karna is the solution... LOL
woh kab hoga? Ouch
pata nahi ,chikki track is gng above my head... CVs themselves don't know what to do with this chikki.. they ended chikki mama character just like that... n naksh joined her in school without adopting her officially...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012pree4ru

-DevAkshi- IF-Rockerz
-DevAkshi-
-DevAkshi-

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 7288

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aish-Naksh

@sakshi
Mere sir bht shareef n sharmile type hain, wo blush krte krte be-hosh ho jaye geROFL
ROFLROFL
Mein age chuup hi rehti hun...open mein zyada limit cross na ho jaye...lol..
chal bye...gd nyt,.*naksh smp dreamz*
Yum_SR IF-Sizzlerz
Yum_SR
Yum_SR

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 23141

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naksh4ever-

Originally posted by Aish-Naksh

@sakshi
Mere sir bht shareef n sharmile type hain, wo blush krte krte be-hosh ho jaye geROFL
ROFLROFL
Mein age chuup hi rehti hun...open mein zyada limit cross na ho jaye...lol..
chal bye...gd nyt,.*naksh smp dreamz*

Bye, tc, gn sd. U too have naksh smp drmzROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DevAkshi-

nakshu_2012 Goldie

Joined: 06 February 2011
Posts: 2071

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshshruthi.sweety

YR_Naksh Goldie
YR_Naksh
YR_Naksh

Joined: 10 September 2007
Posts: 1558

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha1

how many of u sure ki jitna precap me aaya hai utna hi milega...jispr precap khatm hua hai usi pe scene khatm hoga...i am 100% sure unke 1 km se 1m distance paas(so called closeness) aate hi sunrise will be shownLOLLOL

i can bet on it...
i too can bet on that... usse zyada kuch nagi millega... LOL
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012ridzthebest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index