norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by hima2012

Originally posted by norzar

hi

but shouldnt he think that how come siddhi is out of jail?, or atleast show some sign of happiness that she is out?

norzar

Noreen, Initially he will see Siddhi alone and will suddenly feel extremely happy to see her and that she is out! He will probably think of going and talking to her as well. Siddhi will not be aware that Kunal has spotted her and then suddenly this Ronit guy will come from no where and start talking to siddhi and take her away from that placeAngry Kunal will see this and obviously assume that she has a new man in her life.. get pissed off and he might do anything in that angerOuch Thats my thought.. so, I would prefer he does not see siddhi with this guy or he immediately understands that the guy is only her friendConfused

hima i doubt kunal can never immediately understand anything. he didnt care for her these 9yrs and all of sudden he will spot her with someone and get pissed off. it will be another pathetic action by him. 

i want to see kunal witness a dance between siddhi and ronit. hahha, 

as far as his anger goes, well yes he will be angry but maybe he will control it, bec if he shows siddhi his anger, wont she realise he never married witcha?????

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica-Rojaa-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged

hi

hi

but shouldnt he think that how come siddhi is out of jail?, or atleast show some sign of happiness that she is out?

norzar

Noreen, Initially he will see Siddhi alone and will suddenly feel extremely happy to see her and that she is out! He will probably think of going and talking to her as well. Siddhi will not be aware that Kunal has spotted her and then suddenly this Ronit guy will come from no where and start talking to siddhi and take her away from that placeAngry Kunal will see this and obviously assume that she has a new man in her life.. get pissed off and he might do anything in that angerOuch Thats my thought.. so, I would prefer he does not see siddhi with this guy or he immediately understands that the guy is only her friendConfused

hima i doubt kunal can never immediately understand anything. he didnt care for her these 9yrs and all of sudden he will spot her with someone and get pissed off. it will be another pathetic action by him. 

as far as his anger goes, well yes he will be angry but maybe he will control it, bec if he shows siddhi his anger, wont she realise he never married witcha?????

norzar

As long as Kunal does not go and marry Richa just for badlaa on Siddhi, I will be fine with him spotting her with anyone anytime.. that is my biggest fear.. what if he marries Richa?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaparadigmnorzar

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged

hi

hi

norzar

Hima ,

norzar

As long as Kunal does not go and marry Richa just for badlaa on Siddhi, I will be fine with him spotting her with anyone anytime.. that is my biggest fear.. what if he marries Richa?

hima , though anything is possible wid da cvs ...still i dont think ..kunal ll mary richa ever ...sinal twins r gonna unite them...right ...so KR marraige will never happen...
kunal surely ll be jaelous seeing siddhi wid some other guy ..nd dat is something i rlly wana see...

Silambu-Hima-

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
even i want to see a jealous Kunal..  I have been ranting . waiting desperately to see a jealous and possessive Kunal Guess and hoping  my wish will be fulfilled ...
yes Agree Kunal  is too unpredictable , might say yes to richa in fit of anger but i dont think marriage will happen, may be will get engaged ay max

also though very less chance but still a possibility that  he might drink and land up in sulkeha's house one night and confront sidhi , or fall in to her arms...

cooldipikaSilambu-Hima-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
hi

hi

hi

norzar

norzar

well i do hope that rather than saying yes to marry witcha out of anger on siddhi, he instead decides to confront siddhi, maybe from her words understands she mu's something. but then i guess we are expecting to much from the makers

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

even i want to see a jealous Kunal..  I have been ranting . waiting desperately to see a jealous and possessive Kunal Guess and hoping  my wish will be fulfilled ...
yes Agree Kunal  is too unpredictable , might say yes to richa in fit of anger but i dont think marriage will happen, may be will get engaged ay max

also though very less chance but still a possibility that  he might drink and land up in sulkeha's house one night and confront sidhi , or fall in to her arms...

Yes I want to see a jealous Kunal. I mean, we have never seen kunal complimenting Siddhi on her looks. Remember even when veneet said how beautiful she was, Kunal said nothing. Oh we know he loves her...but really to say things that a woman wants to hear from her love.

I love to see Kunal expressing his compliemnts to Siddhi on how she looks . words like exquisite, breathtaking, beautiful, and him getting jealous seeing her with another man would be a real treat to watch.
After that, I want Kunal  to carry Siddhi  over his shoulder ,kick the bedroom shut with his foot and...
the rest , I leave it to your imagination... I feel like writing that scene now.

Edited by Silambu - 09 August 2012 at 7:03am

cooldipika-Hima-

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Please do write that scene Silambu. It would be a treat for us SINAL fans on Parichays first anniversary Day Dreaming

Silambu-Hima--Rojaa-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Silambu

Originally posted by d.padmini

Yes I want to see a jealous Kunal. I mean, we have never seen kunal complimenting Siddhi on her looks. Remember even when veneet said how beautiful she was, Kunal said nothing. Oh we know he loves her...but really to say things that a woman wants to hear from her love.

I love to see Kunal expressing his compliemnts to Siddhi on how she looks . words like exquisite, breathtaking, beautiful, and him getting jealous seeing her with another man would be a real treat to watch.
After that, I want Kunal  to carry Siddhi  over his shoulder ,kick the bedroom shut with his foot and...
the rest , I leave it to your imagination... I feel like writing that scene now.

you really think with all these mu's etc, kunal will compliment siddhi?????

norzar

Silambu-Hima-

Go to top