India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Precap - !!!!! (Page 7)

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
@Dipika.. you might be right that he might be drunk but yesterday he was saying he would not drink as its AC's b'day.. so, donno.. may be he changed his mind. I am sure as soon as siddhi leaves, he will push richa away. 

If he is drunk, I want him to utter Siddhi's name this time in front of AC. AC deserves to know his father loves his mother very muchWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaAnkitaKaran

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by nuut

dont take me wrong i hate richa and want her charater to end as soon as possible .she is on my nerves but  if  see kunal in mean he is soo handsome, single, has attitude to die for, richa knows his potential as a lawyer,  he was the only man looking hot and sexy in the party and the she has a chance to be close to kunal  how CAN SHE RESIST IT I MEAN NO ONE CAN RESIST SEXY KUNAL CHOPRA  how can we expect someone like richa to do so.Embarrassed

also the way most of the girls in the forum are reacting it just shows  jealousy  Wink

but seriously kill this irritating richa i am happy today after seeing the show because it was richa free episode. Smile

@ Green - very well said, no girl in thwir right mind can resist a man like Kunal Choprra. He is hot, He is handsome, He is sexy, He has the attitude, He is unapologetic, He is funny, He is humorous, He is fierce, He is all that a woman can ever want or desire forBlushing

Should I stop or keep going Wink

Agree with you bothBig smile No one can keep their hands off our handsome hunkEmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipika

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

chill guys ... LOL

do u all rememebr how Close Richa ( mona ) was to Kunal when he Said I love you Siddhi in the hotel ...even during Consummation Kunal siddhi were not that close ... LOL

so its also depends on actors how they perform a scene ...

almost in every show Vamp acts like this whenever she supposed to come to close to hero 

For consummation, they have to be closer :) i guess!!!

I think it is the eyes with which we see (you know what i mean)...

When Kunal is with Siddhi, we want them to be close, closer and closest!! When it is Richa we want them to be far away... so even when she is little close it appears a lot closer to us :)  I hope I am not making this complicated

I too did not like the precap scene... Don't know how that came about since Kunal has been trying to maintain distance with Richa...

Yes Swetha.. I guess our mind exaggerates what we don't want to see! 
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

Originally posted by Mages

hi

why the hell was kunal letting witcha touch him????

if kunal saw siddhi with another man like this, he will nto be able to take it

poor siddhi, but i guess she needed this, to move on 

norzar

well for one time i could accept this disgust...as i want siddhi to move on...and concentrate on her spoilt brat son for now...leave kunal n chopras alone for some time...she had enough torture...no more...now she should lead her own life...her own terms...so for once i could accept the filthy scene...but to be honest i felt like puking...

i agree maybe siddhi needed this jolt to move on to different things

but how i wish kunal see's siddhi this way with ronit, so he will feel the pain siddhi went through

norzar

I am scared of Kunal seeing siddhi with Ronit.. he might become furious and marry Richa in a fit of angerOuch I hope he realizes they are only friends before doing anything stupid

AnkitaKaran

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

chill guys ... LOL

do u all rememebr how Close Richa ( mona ) was to Kunal when he Said I love you Siddhi in the hotel ...even during Consummation Kunal siddhi were not that close ... LOL

so its also depends on actors how they perform a scene ...

almost in every show Vamp acts like this whenever she supposed to come to close to hero 

For consummation, they have to be closer :) i guess!!!

I think it is the eyes with which we see (you know what i mean)...

When Kunal is with Siddhi, we want them to be close, closer and closest!! When it is Richa we want them to be far away... so even when she is little close it appears a lot closer to us :)  I hope I am not making this complicated

I too did not like the precap scene... Don't know how that came about since Kunal has been trying to maintain distance with Richa...

I always felt K-R hotel scene prior to SINAL C-night , was a molestation scene by Richa. She was pawing  a man who was drugged and had no sense of his surroundings. She would have raped him if not for the windows being forced opened by the wind. But I loved kunal then. Even while being physically unceremoniously being attacked by Richa and in  his drugged stated stupor, he uttered Siddhi's name and how much he loved her...what a slap it was for Richa who later pretended to be Siddhi to get even more closer to him. That was some cheap act by Richa...to go to any extent to get Kunal even to pretend it was Siddhi to coax him to touch her more intimately. And Kunal only saw Siddhi and that's why he even touched her. Thank god for the Window!
As for the pre-cap, well , since we all know how desperate she is for Kunal, even wiping the cake from his face with a tissue, she will make it  look like a passionate moment , for that's the only way she could ever get close... to  his face...with a tissue!LOL

Edited by Silambu - 09 August 2012 at 5:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigm-Hima--Rojaa-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

I always felt K-R hotel scene prior to SINAL C-night , was a molestation scene by Richa. She was pawing  a man who was drugged and had no sense of his surroundings. She would have raped him if not for the windows being forced opened by the wind. But I loved kunal then. Even while being physically unceremoniously being attacked by Richa and in  his drugged stated stupor, he uttered Siddhi's name and how much he loved her...what a slap it was for Richa who later pretended to be Siddhi to get even more closer to him. That was some cheap act by Richa...to go to any extent to get Kunal even to pretend it was Siddhi to coax him to touch her more intimately. And Kunal only saw Siddhi and that's why he even touched her. Thank god for the Window!
As for the pre-cap, well , since we all know how desperate she is for Kunal, even wiping the cake from his face with a tissue, she will make it  look like a passionate moment , for that's the only way she could ever get close... to  his face...with a tissue!LOL

Agree Richa will do any thing and everything to get closer to Kunal and we have already seen that on the C-night.. I like that scene because of Kunal uttering Siddhi's name and Richa's face was a must watch!!LOL Lets see the actual precap scene today. We will know what led to the circumstances which were shownDead

Silambu

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by hima2012

Originally posted by Mages

hi

why the hell was kunal letting witcha touch him????

if kunal saw siddhi with another man like this, he will nto be able to take it

poor siddhi, but i guess she needed this, to move on 

norzar

well for one time i could accept this disgust...as i want siddhi to move on...and concentrate on her spoilt brat son for now...leave kunal n chopras alone for some time...she had enough torture...no more...now she should lead her own life...her own terms...so for once i could accept the filthy scene...but to be honest i felt like puking...

i agree maybe siddhi needed this jolt to move on to different things

but how i wish kunal see's siddhi this way with ronit, so he will feel the pain siddhi went through

norzar

I am scared of Kunal seeing siddhi with Ronit.. he might become furious and marry Richa in a fit of angerOuch I hope he realizes they are only friends before doing anything stupid

but shouldnt he think that how come siddhi is out of jail?, or atleast show some sign of happiness that she is out?

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicad.padmini

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged

hi

but shouldnt he think that how come siddhi is out of jail?, or atleast show some sign of happiness that she is out?

norzar

Noreen, Initially he will see Siddhi alone and will suddenly feel extremely happy to see her and that she is out! He will probably think of going and talking to her as well. Siddhi will not be aware that Kunal has spotted her and then suddenly this Ronit guy will come from no where and start talking to siddhi and take her away from that placeAngry Kunal will see this and obviously assume that she has a new man in her life.. get pissed off and he might do anything in that angerOuch Thats my thought.. so, I would prefer he does not see siddhi with this guy or he immediately understands that the guy is only her friendConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaparadigmd.padmini

Go to top