Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shweta_r

For consummation, they have to be closer :) i guess!!!

I think it is the eyes with which we see (you know what i mean)...

When Kunal is with Siddhi, we want them to be close, closer and closest!! When it is Richa we want them to be far away... so even when she is little close it appears a lot closer to us :)  I hope I am not making this complicated

I too did not like the precap scene... Don't know how that came about since Kunal has been trying to maintain distance with Richa...

Yes Swetha.. I guess our mind exaggerates what we don't want to see! 
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

i agree maybe siddhi needed this jolt to move on to different things

but how i wish kunal see's siddhi this way with ronit, so he will feel the pain siddhi went through

norzar

I am scared of Kunal seeing siddhi with Ronit.. he might become furious and marry Richa in a fit of anger I hope he realizes they are only friends before doing anything stupid
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shweta_r

For consummation, they have to be closer :) i guess!!!

I think it is the eyes with which we see (you know what i mean)...

When Kunal is with Siddhi, we want them to be close, closer and closest!! When it is Richa we want them to be far away... so even when she is little close it appears a lot closer to us :)  I hope I am not making this complicated

I too did not like the precap scene... Don't know how that came about since Kunal has been trying to maintain distance with Richa...

I always felt K-R hotel scene prior to SINAL C-night , was a molestation scene by Richa. She was pawing  a man who was drugged and had no sense of his surroundings. She would have raped him if not for the windows being forced opened by the wind. But I loved kunal then. Even while being physically unceremoniously being attacked by Richa and in  his drugged stated stupor, he uttered Siddhi's name and how much he loved her...what a slap it was for Richa who later pretended to be Siddhi to get even more closer to him. That was some cheap act by Richa...to go to any extent to get Kunal even to pretend it was Siddhi to coax him to touch her more intimately. And Kunal only saw Siddhi and that's why he even touched her. Thank god for the Window!
As for the pre-cap, well , since we all know how desperate she is for Kunal, even wiping the cake from his face with a tissue, she will make it  look like a passionate moment , for that's the only way she could ever get close... to  his face...with a tissue!😆

Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silambu

I always felt K-R hotel scene prior to SINAL C-night , was a molestation scene by Richa. She was pawing  a man who was drugged and had no sense of his surroundings. She would have raped him if not for the windows being forced opened by the wind. But I loved kunal then. Even while being physically unceremoniously being attacked by Richa and in  his drugged stated stupor, he uttered Siddhi's name and how much he loved her...what a slap it was for Richa who later pretended to be Siddhi to get even more closer to him. That was some cheap act by Richa...to go to any extent to get Kunal even to pretend it was Siddhi to coax him to touch her more intimately. And Kunal only saw Siddhi and that's why he even touched her. Thank god for the Window!
As for the pre-cap, well , since we all know how desperate she is for Kunal, even wiping the cake from his face with a tissue, she will make it  look like a passionate moment , for that's the only way she could ever get close... to  his face...with a tissue!😆

Agree Richa will do any thing and everything to get closer to Kunal and we have already seen that on the C-night.. I like that scene because of Kunal uttering Siddhi's name and Richa's face was a must watch!!😆 Lets see the actual precap scene today. We will know what led to the circumstances which were shown🤢
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: hima2012

I am scared of Kunal seeing siddhi with Ronit.. he might become furious and marry Richa in a fit of anger I hope he realizes they are only friends before doing anything stupid

but shouldnt he think that how come siddhi is out of jail?, or atleast show some sign of happiness that she is out?

norzar
-Hima- thumbnail

hi

but shouldnt he think that how come siddhi is out of jail?, or atleast show some sign of happiness that she is out?

norzar

Noreen, Initially he will see Siddhi alone and will suddenly feel extremely happy to see her and that she is out! He will probably think of going and talking to her as well. Siddhi will not be aware that Kunal has spotted her and then suddenly this Ronit guy will come from no where and start talking to siddhi and take her away from that place😡 Kunal will see this and obviously assume that she has a new man in her life.. get pissed off and he might do anything in that anger Thats my thought.. so, I would prefer he does not see siddhi with this guy or he immediately understands that the guy is only her friend😕
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Noreen, Initially he will see Siddhi alone and will suddenly feel extremely happy to see her and that she is out! He will probably think of going and talking to her as well. Siddhi will not be aware that Kunal has spotted her and then suddenly this Ronit guy will come from no where and start talking to siddhi and take her away from that place😡 Kunal will see this and obviously assume that she has a new man in her life.. get pissed off and he might do anything in that anger Thats my thought.. so, I would prefer he does not see siddhi with this guy or he immediately understands that the guy is only her friend😕

hima i doubt kunal can never immediately understand anything. he didnt care for her these 9yrs and all of sudden he will spot her with someone and get pissed off. it will be another pathetic action by him. 

i want to see kunal witness a dance between siddhi and ronit. hahha, 

as far as his anger goes, well yes he will be angry but maybe he will control it, bec if he shows siddhi his anger, wont she realise he never married witcha?????

norzar
-Hima- thumbnail

hi

hima i doubt kunal can never immediately understand anything. he didnt care for her these 9yrs and all of sudden he will spot her with someone and get pissed off. it will be another pathetic action by him. 

i want to see kunal witness a dance between siddhi and ronit. hahha, 

as far as his anger goes, well yes he will be angry but maybe he will control it, bec if he shows siddhi his anger, wont she realise he never married witcha?????

norzar

As long as Kunal does not go and marry Richa just for badlaa on Siddhi, I will be fine with him spotting her with anyone anytime.. that is my biggest fear.. what if he marries Richa?
cooldipika thumbnail

As long as Kunal does not go and marry Richa just for badlaa on Siddhi, I will be fine with him spotting her with anyone anytime.. that is my biggest fear.. what if he marries Richa?

hima , though anything is possible wid da cvs ...still i dont think ..kunal ll mary richa ever ...sinal twins r gonna unite them...right ...so KR marraige will never happen...
kunal surely ll be jaelous seeing siddhi wid some other guy ..nd dat is something i rlly wana see...
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even i want to see a jealous Kunal..  I have been ranting . waiting desperately to see a jealous and possessive Kunal Guess and hoping  my wish will be fulfilled ...
yes Agree Kunal  is too unpredictable , might say yes to richa in fit of anger but i dont think marriage will happen, may be will get engaged ay max

also though very less chance but still a possibility that  he might drink and land up in sulkeha's house one night and confront sidhi , or fall in to her arms...