India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Precap - !!!!! (Page 3)

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
hima  even i thought so.. she might see Richa and Kunal together at home, or may be at some restaurant or movie hall or some other place and think they are married and  honestly that would have been enough..
but guess Since it is sidhi, and not Kunal , she wont belive or mis trust Kunal so easily , and if she had mis understood just after seeing them together at some place it would have been unlike sidhi , when she trusted him after seeing him in richa's arms , uttering I love you.. then just seeing them together she would not have thought they are married or kunal has let richa come in to his life ..so this was needed... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica-Hima-AnkitaKaranstuti123-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i actually liked Kunal today very much.
he didn't drink on Gaurav's money, good. He even attacked other guy for calling Siddhi bewafaa. That was highlight of episode. So you know more is to unfold here about Kunal's true feeling about Siddhi and if he really means when he says Siddhi tried to kill and hate, etc. 

But then whole pre-cap nonsense ruined it for me. I wonder was there any other way to create MU? May be if only Siddhi saw them together she would question him but now seeing this she would just leave? But still can't decide what took place based on 20 seconds. Let's see; may be things might get interesting now?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156_Neetu_arabicabharod.padminiAnkitaKaran-Hima-stuti123-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Is he in drunken state...for the mu they can follow anyother idea...once siddhi leaves i wish kunal will give one tight slap...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaSilambuAnkitaKaranHitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

hima  even i thought so.. she might see Richa and Kunal together at home, or may be at some restaurant or movie hall or some other place and think they are married and  honestly that would have been enough..
but guess Since it is sidhi, and not Kunal , she wont belive or mis trust Kunal so easily , and if she had mis understood just after seeing them together at some place it would have been unlike sidhi , when she trusted him after seeing him in richa's arms , uttering I love you.. then just seeing them together she would not have thought they are married or kunal has let richa come in to his life ..so this was needed... 

Ok, I see what you are saying and I think you are right.. but do you think the cvs thought so much about that scene? I mean they forget what they write the very next day. You think they remember siddhi's blind faith in her husband? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicaAnkitaKaran

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

he didn't drink on Gaurav's money, good. He even attacked other guy for calling Siddhi bewafaa. That was highlight of episode. So you know more is to unfold here about Kunal's true feeling about Siddhi and if he really means when he says Siddhi tried to kill and hate, etc. 

But then whole pre-cap nonsense ruined it for me. I wonder was there any other way to create MU? May be if only Siddhi saw them together she would question him but now seeing this she would just leave? But still can't decide what took place based on 20 seconds. Let's see; may be things might get interesting now?

ya must wait n watch whether the things could turn interesting r not n wit the precap felt really bad for siddhi . her belief on kunal that he hates richa more than he luvs her- luved that part kash kunal bhi aisa socha hota aur richa ki baaton mein yakeen na kiya hota aur use ghar mein aane jaane na deta to

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicad.padmini-Hima-AnkitaKaranHitchHiker_

san_aish Senior Member
san_aish
san_aish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Just thought the episode was overall good..Here comes the precap..Angry
Gosh..CV's give me a break.D'oh
I knew an MU was on the way..but preferred it to be presented in a different manner though..Ermm 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica-Hima-AnkitaKaranHitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Yes Jay! Felt good that Kunal stood up for his wife!! and precap- ewww!!!Dead The more I think about it, the more disgusting!!! Lets see if things get interesting nowWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaSilambuAnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hima.. you are right ..Cvs would not have thought so much , and they indeed forget what they have writen/ shown the  previous day..i am thinking in this way to console myself and  over come the shock i got seeing Richa so close to Kunal...'
@ san_aish.. same her i also knew sihi would MU Kuanl and Richa to be married bit this way .. no way... i mean Richa close to kunal yaak..

Edited by d.padmini - 08 August 2012 at 11:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aisharabicaAnkitaKaran-Hima-HitchHiker_

Go to top