tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

The sound of profound sobbing, which emanated from the poolside, alarmed Arnav to such an extent that he literally ran in fear of what had happened to Khushi. He had come back earlier than scheduled to surprise his wife, but the opposite was happening with Khushi clearly giving him one big jolt. Arnav slowly approached Khushi, who was sitting cross-legged on the floor with a plate of syrupy jalebis that formed a heap, and munching. Her face conveyed a gloomy look that was emphasised by the tears that kept running down her cheeks.

"Khushi, are you fine? Why are you crying? Did anything happen?"

"Arnavji'"Khushi started to say, unable to speak properly after having cried so inconsolably, "Arnavji, I am not fine!"

"Why? What is the problem? Did anyone tell you anything or is there any problem at Buaji's house?"

"No'nothing like this happened'it concerns us!"

"Us?" asked Arnav, worried about where Khushi was heading in this conversation, especially now that all tensions between them had been cleared and that they were finally leading a happy married life.

"Arnavji, I read in magazines, saw on TV and even found on the net using your laptop that' it might be difficult for us to live together'"

"What crap! How can your magazines, TV and the internet decide that? Khushi, tell me clearly what you want to say because right now, am just confused!"

"It is important for a couple to share the same likes and hobbies, be on the same wavelength, else the relationship is doomed! We are not compatible, Arnavji!"

Arnav heaved a big sigh of relief, upon realising that the matter was not a serious one and in fact, he felt amused by the fact that Khushi was talking of compatibility.

"So you were crying because you think that we are not compatible! You are unbelievable Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!" Arnav voiced with his signature smirk which just annoyed Khushi.

"You are finding this funny'when it will truly happen, then I'll see who will laugh!"

"Ok'just relax'tell me in what way we are not compatible!"

"In what way? Rather ask in what ways? You are diabetic, an enemy to sweets while I cannot live without jalebis'.you always use English words, throwing 'What The' here and there while I speak only pure Hindi'you are hot-headed, always getting angry for the silliest reason whereas I am always calm and cool'you've got a laptop as a best friend whereas I have a human being as a best friend'and the list goes on Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada'"

"Wait a minute Khushi'Why do I have the impression that you are tagging me as the faulty one in this compatibility issue? Did you forget that I am the one who always sleep correctly while you practise Taekwondo during your sleep! And I don't cry like you do for a yes or for a no!"

"You see'we are not compatible at all and here we are, still arguing!"

"What do you suggest then to sort this compatibility issue?" asked Arnav, hiding his smile at seeing Khushi racking her mind in trying to come with an idea.

"I know what to do!" Khushi suddenly exclaimed, her face regaining the usual glow and her eyes sparkling again, much to Arnav's delight.

Khushi's plan was to work together for a whole day in trying to share the same likes and hobbies, but seeing that Arnav seemed sceptic about the whole scenario, she willingly proposed to be the first to undergo the test. Her first task was to list all the things that Arnav usually does every day, and then she would readily start to live as Arnav Singh Raizada.

She helped Arnav in gardening and watering the plants; learned the use of some English words though her pronunciation was not perfectly correct which caused Arnav to try hard to suppress his laughter; she even spent a period of time that seemed endless to her on the laptop with Arnav as a supervisor. Although Arnav found the whole idea stupid, he could not deny to himself that he was enjoying spending even more time with a Khushi that was all submissive to being like him.

"It's your turn now! I have tried all your hobbies, now you have to try mine!" expressed Khushi, overjoyed at the idea that Arnav would be spending time with her doing things that she liked.

Rolling up his sleeves, Arnav discovered to his terror that Khushi was initiating him to the preparation of jalebis ' something that looked like a torturous process. His clumsiness was made evident by the crooked shape of jalebis that came out from the frying pan, which resulted in a laugh riot by Khushi who poked fun at how a bad cook he was. The next task that Arnav had to fulfil seemed like the nightmare was just beginning'Khushi had insisted on spending the rest of the day watching Salman Khan movies, which he did in order not to offend Khushi.

"Khushi, I think that we have pretty much grown compatible, don't you think so?" Arnav said, after the plan had been properly executed on both sides.

"I don't know Arnavji'I mean we did try but is that enough? What if'" Khushi said before being interrupted by Arnav who took her by the hand and made her sit on the corner of the bed, while he knelt down.

"Khushi, sshhh! Since when have you started believing in these compatibility stupidities? I agreed to your plan only for your happiness because you believed that this could make things better'but why are getting so worried now?" Arnav asked cupping her face.

"I don't know Arnavji...we have gone through so much'I have suffered so much that sometimes I do get scared that this is just a dream that can be shattered at any moment'what if all of this is just an illusion'"

"Khushi, this is reality' a reality where the two of us are together and always will forever! Why fear of the future when our present is so beautiful'do you think that we would have been happier if I was all like you or you were all like me'I mean wouldn't that be boring'" Arnav stated before adding when he noticed a small smile on Khushi's face, "Being different is what makes our relationship even more special!

"Although I am a diabetic, you fill my life with your sweetness'in what way does my speaking some English words affect our relationship, in fact it just shows that our love stands strong to any language barrier'.if I get angry, your peaceful nature always douses the fire on time'and I love the unique way you sleep because I know only I have the right to share these experiences'Khushi, we are not opposites'we are simply complements'we need each other to complete our lives!"

Arnav sealed his words with a kiss on Khushi's forehead and one of the warmest hugs ever, which resulted in another love confession shared by the couple. After the heart-touching words and the pacifying gesture, Khushi felt a soothing sensation, that chased away negative vibes. She knew that her love was not weak but maybe she needed just a small assurance from time to time that nothing would disrupt their harmonious lives. And Arnav was always there providing her with the much needed support, like she was always there for Arnav in testing times.

Pretty much please click the 'Like' button and leave your precious comment 😳

Edited by tash10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noclapsplease thumbnail
after today's episode your post was just a cherry on the cake.. ⭐️
I was desperately waiting for your post and that's why m here at this time...
 YAY!! M FIRST..*BALLE BALLE*  

okay coming to the os.. it was one of the sweetest os i've ever read and these are not just hollow words but I literally mean it.. 😃

khushi's cuteness is beyond every parameter..aww and arnav god what all love makes u do..
jalebis?? salman khan movies?
OMG!! he really loves her like hell.. 😳 😳

the way arnav explained her was just 😍 😍
they actually complete each other..

FANTASTIC WORK..loved it 🤗 🤗

Edited by aaliyahassan - 11 years ago
PCdublin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very very nice 👍🏼 just wonder when these times will come on our show??sigh!!!!!!
Viji79 thumbnail
Pray tell me, is this your first attempt? If your answer is yes, my reaction is "Unbelievable". If no, then I want the link to your works.

Edited: I stalked your profile and found out you have indeed written before. Headed to read it. 

Edited by Viji79 - 11 years ago
tash10 thumbnail

Yes, you finally did it Shreya!!!😆 Am proud of you sis!
tash10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PCdublin

very very nice 👍🏼 just wonder when these times will come on our show??sigh!!!!!!

Aww, thank you so much! 😳 Am so glad you liked it! I hope good times come very soon on the show where Arnav and Khushi are just in peace!!!
tash10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji79

Pray tell me, is this your first attempt? If your answer is yes, my reaction is "Unbelievable". If no, then I want the link to your works.

Edited: I stalked your profile and found out you have indeed written before. Headed to read it. 

Your comment just brought me a huge smile on the face! I've indeed written other works before!! Thank you <3

Haila:O You stalked my profile?😲🤣 This is so creepy! 😆 Enjoy reading =)
shaferoz18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊so sweet and lovable...
tash10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: barisa82

😊so sweet and lovable...

Thank you dear 😳
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2