Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 9)

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Is it finish already?? ConfusedConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suganvjTelly.AddictKs_143bbbcccSamanalyseZettergcluvjikky_84Loveforlife

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Who are those goons, they came without reason. They were waiting for any Scindia to show up or just YashConfused

Glad parallel story around them is building up now..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictsaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06Mallika113gcluvLoveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Aarti continues to blast yash saying I m aarti and happy being aarti only .. its u who see arpita everywhere LOLLOL

yash is shocked for a second .. aarti was about to leave when yash grabs her hand and says i m sorry aarti ji LOLLOL...aarti is still angry .. he says sorry  again .. aarti with attitude says whats the use of sorry when he has a habit of blabbering nonsense without thinking ..no go get those packets from the shop ...

so yash tries to cool her down by saying achha u come with me ..lets hv tea in shop ... but aarti gives angry look ..so yash is like ok  tea is already cold so no use ..but u plss come with me .. aarti is like no u go alone and get the packets ..its all packed ..poor yash keeping going and comes back midway to see if aarti is coming with him but then again goes LOLLOLLOL...GC-KS take a bow StarStarStarStarStar...after yash goes inside the shop ,  aarti laughs her heart out clutching onto her mangalsutra EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

apart from this there was a war of words between  paridi and gayatri over pratik ka diet since paridi was making honey lemon sharbat for pratik ka good health but gayu is like plsss dont take away my son ka freedom by forcibly giving him these things which he dont like and then gayu compares her with aarti and says look how aarti takes care of yash ka likes rather than forcing her likes on him forcibly , u learn something from aarti ... hearing this paridi is all pissed off and throws the glass ... even precap shows paridi tells pratik that i will myself go for the show  , u dont need to do anything for me Ouch

another interesting point is Some goons r talking among themselves that yash and aarti hv come to the beech house and even yash was telling chagan dont worry let me go out ..those people cant do anything Confused...so i guess some old enemity .. expect some action ... CURIOSITY Wink

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29minnieekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudibbbcccEva JQsmileymj10anna44Zettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84gcluvanoneeLoveforlifeMallika113

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Wow! That was a surprising episode!

And who woulda thought the CVs would be even dirtier than us?!?! Evil SmileROFL

Who is Yash's enemy though? Why does he have an enemy? Does Arpita have anything to do with this? She must have known right, since they spent so much time in Mumbai...Confused

I really wonder what Yash did to make random goons his enemies!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29minnieekriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99KamliKudismileymj10saf24ZettergcluvanoneeLoveforlifeMallika113jikky_84

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Yash ji got a blasting from his wife today and she was in full jhasi mode, I'm glad this happened, it will shut him up forever!    Love  it! 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29nirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsmileymj10anna44saf24ZetterSamanalyseanoneegcluvjikky_84Mallika113

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Damn My Obsessed Yash is being Cussed upon by everyone hereCryCry Stop being so tight on him man Cry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99smileymj10bbbccckriti07KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysegcluvjikky_84Mallika113

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Im disappointed with the lingerie thing Ouch It made no sense , because technically  she must be having 3 of them Ermm  Was it raining continuously that she couldn't wash n use? Confused

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Telly.AddictKamliKudismileymj10Pearl_27bbbcccZettersaf24SamanalysegcluvanoneeMallika113jikky_8449erFan

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
A totally surprising episode... when Yash blasted Aarti I thought here we go again!!!!! Cry But Aarti truly surprised me with her verbal fatka to Yash!!! LOL and then the bumbling tumbling Yash I was dying to see someday...LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29nirmalac99smileymj10KamliKudikriti07bbbcccZetterSamanalysesaf24jyoti06Mallika113gcluvjikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index