Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 8)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
FUMBLING BUMBLING YASH!!!! JUST WHAT I WANTED TO SEE

MY DREAM COME TRUE

I AM FREAKING OUT HERE

I AM SO LOVING THIS!!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29kriti07bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99smileymj10KamliKudiZetterSamanalysesaf24jikky_84Mallika11349erFangcluv-Gaganjot-

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
FINALLY Aarti!! This is what i wanted to see.. I was waiting for the day Aarti would explode and she did! Way to go! Yash needed to hear this from someone. The guy is just so delusional.

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29bbbcccEva JQkriti07nirmalac99KamliKudiZetter-Nakshatra-Samanalysesaf24jikky_84Mallika113gcluvLoveforlife49erFan

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok so aarti blasts yash for coming with her in market  ...and then tells him go and pick the bags and give money ..so yash blasts her saying stop behaving like a typical wifey ..i told u dont try to b arpita but i see moment u came to mumbai u trying to b arpita in dressing , behaving and all Angry

so aarti says " stop it yash ji .. i m sick of arpita now .. its u who is seeing arpita all over like mad .. i never tried to b arpita and nor try to  separate u from her memories .. u r forgetting i brought u to mumbai so that u can b with arpita ka memories .. its not my fault if u feel i m trying to b arpita .. its just your illusion bec u r sick in her memories .. u do everything for ansh and me in name of mahanta and if i do anything u feel i m trying to arpita .. what nonsense .. i m aarti and want to remain aarti only because I LOVE MY IDENTITY :"ClapClapClap

Yash is shocked and says i m sorry aarti ji ...bahahjahaLOLLOL

WOW that was GREAT!!! Shocked Nice Aarti ji!!! ClapClap

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07Ks_143Telly.AddictPiiebbbcccKamliKudikriti07Zettersaf24SamanalyseLoveforlifeanoneegcluvjikky_84Mallika11349erFan

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
ROFL Everything of Aarti reminds Yash of Arpita?
ROFLROFLAarti start dressing like a man ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by KamliKudi - 08 August 2012 at 11:31am

K__Spujli07Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29kriti07nirmalac99bbbcccSamanalyseZettersaf24gcluvVintageWinejikky_84Mallika113Loveforlife49erFan

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
IS AARTI GOING TO GET HURT ATLAST AND YASH GOING TO TAKE CARE OF HER...WHO IS THAT BAD GUY? IS HE GOING TO MAKE OUR WISH COME TRUE!!!!!! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiEva JQkriti07saf24SamanalyseZettergcluvjikky_84Mallika113

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

IS AARTI GOING TO GET HURT ATLAST AND YASH GOING TO TAKE CARE OF HER...WHO IS THAT BAD GUY? IS HE GOING TO MAKE OUR WISH COME TRUE!!!!!! 

If she does get hurt, he won't have a choice but to help her since the rest of the family won't be there to do it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudibbbcccSamanalyseZettergcluvMallika113jikky_8449erFan

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Ok its hilarious how Aarti ask for them, she didn;t say word but pointed an adROFL

No wonder shopkeeper thought she is kinky

Shopkeeper says: Yashji aap andar kyun aa gaye aapne bhabhi ke surprise ka kachra kar diyaEmbarrassed Poor YashEmbarrassed

Edited by bbbccc - 08 August 2012 at 11:35am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudinirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27Zettersaf24SamanalyseLoveforlifegcluvjikky_84Mallika11349erFan

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Way to go Aarti,Dancing finally she  confronted Yash and said what it was in her mind!!!! ClapClapClap

A woman/person, only can bear and say quiet for sometime but dam he needed a reality check. I am glad she says that she never wanted to be Arpita and loves her identiy. Wasn't Yash the one that says his family that she is Aarti not Arpita.Confused

I think this confrontation was much needed, so now Yash can look at Aarti just has Aarti, his friend, the mother of his kids, the daughter in law, sister-in-law, and just Aarti. Maybe they will get to know each other.
 I don't think a small sorry will do. AngryDead

Come on Yash Ji, have you seen Mohabattein, give her yellow rose, to start a friendship. Aarti should go and sleep with the kids, and just ignore Yash or send him out of his room, and or go sleep spend time in the living room with all his Arpita's pictures and memories. Angry

Maybe the goon attack, will open Yash eyes and see that Aarti truly cares for him.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictms_1991kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQKamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10Zetter-Nakshatra-saf24Samanalysejyoti06Mallika113jikky_84Loveforlifeanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index