Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 6)

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
aha nice AarYa argument - loved AartiClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudikriti07saf24ZetterLoveforlifeMallika113jikky_84

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Ok epi starts with  aarti says she has to go to market and only she can buy it not anyone else .. so yash says i will take u to the market i know since at morning 7am no market is open ... so after lots of hesitency aarti goes with yash ..

they go to a inner garment shop which was close but yash knocks and asks him to open .. that shop wala knows yash ... aarti sends yash with excuse of chk car is locked or not and purchases inner garments in his absense but when yash is back after checking the car he is shocked to see aarti purchased inner garments .. both r embarassed and dunno what to do ... yash goes out in embarassment as the shopkeeper brings tea for both and asks them to purchase it together WinkLOLLOL... yash runs out of the shop and aarti is all embarassed LOLLOL...hilarious scene GC and ks rocked

coming up .. aarti blasts yash saying why u came with me ..now go pay money  and bring the packets ... yash blasts her saying stop it and dont behave like typical wifey LOL

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kamuraliKs_143Telly.Addictananda29-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQKamliKudibbbcccnirmalac99smileymj10minnieecssudhasaf24anna44ZetterSamanalyseAlameluyipeejikky_84*Piku*Mallika113Loveforlife

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
dhinka chika dhinka chika - Yash Scindia saying sorry to AartiDancing

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudiminnieebbbccckriti07Zettersaf24cssudhaLoveforlifejikky_84Mallika11349erFan

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I also blame YashAngry for wanting to go with Aarti, uff he thinks she is trying to seduce him!!!

So does he mean that from the inside he wants to be seduce by her. Wink

Sometimes accidents like this happen. Uff hai Yash biAngry
Because of all the Bua and Paridhi drama, she packed her stuff in a rush, and also she has to help the kids pack also, and see her duty has wife, Bahu and mother.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseyipeeMallika11349erFan

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Kya Kantaap diya hai Aarti ne Yash ko.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccsaf24ZetterLoveforlifeyipeeMallika113jikky_84

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
OMGGG GO AARTI GOO

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Telly.AddictKs_143ananda29minnieeKamliKudibbbcccZettersaf24SamanalysecssudhaLoveforlifeyipeeMallika113jikky_8449erFan

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok epi starts with  aarti says she has to go to market and only she can buy it not anyone else .. so yash says i will take u to the market i know since at morning 7am no market is open ... so after lots of hesitency aarti goes with yash ..

they go to a inner garment shop which was close but yash knocks and asks him to open .. that shop wala knows yash ... aarti sends yash with excuse of chk car is locked or not and purchases inner garments in his absense but when yash is back after checking the car he is shocked to see aarti purchased inner garments .. both r embarassed and dunno what to do ... yash goes out in embarassment as the shopkeeper brings tea for both and asks them to purchase it together WinkLOLLOL... yash runs out of the shop and aarti is all embarassed LOLLOL...hilarious scene GC and ks rocked

coming up .. aarti blasts yash saying why u came with me ..now go pay money  and bring the packets ... yash blasts her saying stop it and dont behave like typical wifey LOL

at last... Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiZettercssudhasaf24Loveforlife49erFanyipeeMallika113jikky_84

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
My God, he goes in his tracking suit with vest onlyWink No wonder shopkeeper thought he isCensored
Edited: No he did wear shirt on the top

Edited by bbbccc - 08 August 2012 at 11:27am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudiZettercssudhasaf24SamanalyseLoveforlife49erFanyipeeMallika113jikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index