Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 41)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hi Indu, am doing ok, battling bronchitis right now!

Yes, Yash and his Arpita shield...that's all he has left and aarti knows it too, this is why she gave it to him yesterday, it's fear that holds one back :(!  He will submit and when he does that's it for him! ROFLROFL  I live with same fear too ROFLROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccEva JQangakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1cssudhajyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Another thought ...

When Prashant comes back and there is another separation in the cards (which I don't think the CVs will repeat), by then If we were to assume that Yash is a goner for Aarti, he will again go into his DevDas mode on losing Aarti even if it is temporarily. But every time he thinks of his time together with Aarti he is going to burst out laughing. How different would 'Yash the DevDas' for Arpita be from 'Yash the DevDas' for Aarti. LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQAllbut1SamanalyseInduG64cssudhajyoti0649erFan

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
@Kirthi: That's a very interesting thought. We can see little instances...call them tiny trailers...of that now only. The moment Aarti turns her back on him, Yash itches to stop her. So when there's a separation, Yashbabu will be in a fighter mode and not Devdas...cause this time he will have Aarti's strong influence to fall back on. Her strength of character will have left strong impression on him. He won't give up Aarti that easily. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictCharishmabbbcccangakePearl_27SamanalyseAllbut1cssudhajyoti0649erFanTessaloni

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I am more anticipating how Prashant will come back into her life??

Will he come by himself or Yash will discover him?

I know for sure there will be a separation track, if Yash doesn't push her out of door, SP willOuch 

I am not sure we will see another Devdas this time, he got second chance in life when he thought there wasn't any, so he has to be more optimistic and he will fight for it I believe rather than crying..

Edited: Agree with you Indu here he will be fighter. I started typing mine long before I posted, so didn;t see yoursEmbarrassed

Edited by bbbccc - 09 August 2012 at 10:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti0649erFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

3 Episodes in a row we got AarYa doses .. I get a feeling today's episode might b more on Pratik-Paridi issue with some interesting AarYa precap in the end mayb Ermm..

But these days CVs r surprising us daily , so u never know TongueLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27SamanalysecssudhaAllbut1

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I dunno, the CVs might be having an emergency AarYa marathon week to bring back all the viewers. The TRPs did go down pretty badly. So they might just play it safe and concentrate on AarYa this week. Fingers crossed!

Here is today's thread:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140041#62654273

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmakriti07Allbut1

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Third Loop Closure : During their Suhaagraat , Yash and Aarti banged each other's head for the first time while fixing the bed together as a symbol of good luck  Embarrassed  ; Yesterday both sort of missed banging into each other's head while picking up that lingerie stuff at the same time which indicates a danger is awaiting outside (LakhanOuch) ..So a loop which was suppose to close dint really close .. interesting ...

That means their fight isn't over maybe. Big smile Excellent observation though. About the loops.
I kind of want more confrontation between the two. I have a feeling its only more conversations like this that will clear the Arpita hurdle that Yash has placed in their way. Yash is very stubborn. And he's only just realized that its wrong to throw Arpita in Aarti's face. Doesn't mean he won't ever do it again, by mistake. It's a shield he way to used to wielding.

Or maybe the leaving open of this loop is foreshadowing the whole Prashant thing.

Edited by Charishma - 09 August 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index