Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 40)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smileymj10

Uh oh, here I am again, can u translate it please...
"Aap Arpita kabhi nahi ban sakti."
This is one reason I can't catch up w/ u easily guys,
how I wish I understand ur language Cry Cry Cry

"You will never become Arpita."

Edited by AngelDark - 09 August 2012 at 8:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictEva JQkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Oh,  thanks Angeldark  Smile

nwei, Yash should not have said it... Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Hi guys..

So they did go overboard a bit creating the scenario yesterday, but in the end it was hilarious and had some epic moments. It was like watching some old Govinda movie, if you keep brain aside and enjoy the ride, you will get your money back ..

I think GC, KS and that shopkeeper made it more funny than writing. I loved how before the car started, KS looked up as if asking God to help herLOL And GC all goofy and their discomfort at the shop and his comments, OMGDead the guy was just hilariousLOL

The moral of whole yesterday's episode, was really Yashji stop throwing an expra "P" in Aarti to make it Arpita. I hope from now onwards he will stop fanatasizing and start seeing THE woman he is living with.

As viewer I can deal with his rejection of Aarti for little longer as he sure is not ready to accept her yet and forget past memories like AartiConfused But his delusions are gets me real irritated, too much to take, specially when they have been through so much..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pnirmalac99Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Jyothi, Indu, Jabirnou and All

Thanks for the same actually I have been listening some Gulzar numbers recently and liked the songs and somehow found them connected  to Aarya in the present situation wanted to try  them and also that the last 3 -4 episodes gave more scope for my VMs heheh. I am now waiting for a rain sequence a little romanceso that I can prepare a rain one though I doubt I will get what i am hoping for.

Edited by phal - 09 August 2012 at 8:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06anonee

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Hi All, fabulous fabulous analyses and discussions.

Sammy, I read your last night, and I was completely blown away. I think that analysis was really really powerful. It hit me really hard. I read it again this morning, then again just now. And each time the power hits me even harder. Thank you.

Indu, your analysis copied Sam again, but I loved how you emphasised her "cover". I think even she doesn't know the 'Real, Actual Arti' any more. Because I suspect after Pareshant left, she started to change herself to what she believed the Dubeys wanted/needed/thought so that they would not desert her either. And we all know she's doing this in the Scindia household.

Sam, thank your mum for me please, because what she told you about this epi.

Today I felt there was a lot of disconnect with the epi because bits were missing. It could be that online buts were cut out, but I felt that technically the cuts were disjointed.

And after reading Sam and Indu's analyses I can see why the CVs went for the under garments and not the sanitary products.  As she had to 'uncover' a part of herself I front of Yash metaphorically, she did clearly too, by clarifying her point about not wanting to take Arpi's place. She also showed her real nature to him too, that she's not one to take false blame. She only does it in front of his parents in respect to the fact that they are her in laws.

But today, I feel every analysis has had that extra bit of oomph Wink Wink

Jyo, A/R...oomph Wink LOL

Sungum

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQnirmalac99Allbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti0649erFan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Watched  episode at home, loved the last part...oh man how many times did Yash reverse back and the look Aarti gave to him, poor guy just went and she laughed,LOL Aarti knows her husband and exactly how to handle him, u see only a wife knows these bits and pieces and when she plays her cards right he will only submit to her and she's doing it quite well!

Also, Aarti knows Arpita is just an excuse to Yash, at times people are scared to step into another relationship and they only find excuses and that's Yash, he will open up soon, hopefully that's what the CVs plan for!  Fear nothing else cause when u submit, u not that strong person that u present urself as, u become a melting pot ROFLROFLTrust me I know this one personally! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed It's worse when other party  knows ur weakness, trust me its used to full capacity LOL

Edited by 49erFan - 09 August 2012 at 9:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Targaryen-galPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Samana: Like mother, like son. LOL Poor chap...he is so used to a sugary sweet first marriage that this chatpati naari called Aarti is giving him the indigestion of his life...making him taste a marriage replete with all the tastes...a little teekha, a little khatta, a little namkin, and  a little meetha...Tongue

Let's not forget he is used to the exact same prasad, with not a pinch more or less of sugar, day in and day out...and the same fudge with akroot year after year. Sugary sweet is right!

Aarti has brought daliya and karela to the table so far, and who knows what she will go for next! Wink

@Sungum: Aw thanks! Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27Eva JQAllbut1InduG64jyoti0649erFan

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@Surgum: Thanks. Yeah...I guess the fact that it was an inner wear made the same bulb go clickety-click in Samana's and my mind.Smile Anyways, like I wrote in one of the earlier posts that with this fiasco Yash became aware of Aarti the woman...I mean her feminine side...and not just a character she plays in his life. Just as Aarti was stuck with his bare form a few days back. I guess the CVs wanted each to look at the other as a man and a woman...and not only as a parent.

@Geets: Hi there!!! Long time. How have you been? 

I love how Aarti threatens to leave and Yash goes into an overdrive to stop her...it's been happening thus for awhile. It's just the guilt that is holding him back now...and the moment Aarti starts to overpower his senses, he runs behind the Arpita shield.LOL

Edited by InduG64 - 09 August 2012 at 9:30am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99angakePearl_27bbbcccEva JQAllbut1Samanalysejyoti06Tessaloni49erFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index