Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 37)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@Indu : Agree , In Scindia mansion Aarti is sometimes a mother and sometimes a Bahu .. the real Aarti got lost somewhere and so in Mumbai what we r getting to see is the real Aarti and mayb this is first time even Yash is getting to discover the real Aarti and so he too is surprised with her behaviour and actions but after yesterday's sudden outburst coming from real Aarti , now Yash knows her real side very well WinkLOLLOL

@Phal : Just saw the VM ..lovedd itt ClapClap...your choice of songs r really unique .. just keep making more and u will get better and better Embarrassed

@Samana : I still remember how we all were rolling in Geet forum after the Ad came out because of that mangal tagline LOLLOL...yesterday Yash's vest and whole lingerie fiasco only reminded me of that tagline "Hillman pehno ..sab mangal hoga" LOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99cssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
@Redeye and Kirti : Plsss try the phone number and if it connects , let me know about it .. I had few queries too ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1cssudhaanonee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Today's A/R was just...just..oh so uniquely naughty...How in the world do you remember to connect such dots? 

By the way that shopkeeper looked more like a tabalchi than a lingerie-salesman...with that hairdo and kurta!!!Shocked

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1cssudhajyoti06

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@Indu:  Can you explain what is tabalchi? If were aarti i'd be so scare to buy my bra from this kind of man Confused he got wild imagination D'ohLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

ph. 2611005

ph. 2681266

Phone numbers to try if anyone is upto it!LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 09 August 2012 at 6:25am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Anyone wants the detailing of sizes .. here u go ... mayb Yash will need it for Aarti in future if ever had to do lingerie shoping for her LOLLOLLOLLOL

PiieTelly.Addictredeye2012angakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1lulujjjjLoveforlife

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Oh my Sammy, Jyo, Red: you guys are absolutely hilarious. ROFLAnd Angel, my friend thank you for the number. Let me quickly jot it down.ROFL

Indu, ha that was exactly what went through my mind. I thought the shopkeeper should be playing a Tabla in some concert as opposed to selling bras. But I thought the guy acted superbly. His inquisitive nature was so spot on. In fact I am surprised he did not hover around Aarti while she was picking her bra and offering his pearls of wisdom. 

You have no idea how many times this aspect of Indian shopkeepers have driven me nuts. I am spoilt. Here, nobody walks behind you wanting to help you shop and when I go back to India and do my shopping oh jeez! I have quite a few sales men/women walking behind me, making sure either I get the right stuff or I am not stealing from their shop or giving me advice on what to get and what not to get . LOL

Edited by angake - 09 August 2012 at 6:42am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1lulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

@Indu:  Can you explain what is tabalchi? If were aarti i'd be so scare to buy my bra from this kind of man Confused he got wild imagination D'ohLOL

@Eva: Tabalchi is an artist who plays tabla. Zakir Hussain...one of the greatest...has similar Afro hairdo.Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Eva JQbbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index