Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 36)

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by redeye2012

@angake: Thanks, friend! And yes, size F exists as does G and H and I think up to even L, in some countries, but don't know about the range in India. LOL Now you have made me curious. I guess I will check next time I visit a local shop...

its truly funny shopping for UG's in India... the salesmen are seen explaining the positives of wired UG's to some Auntie's LOLand I am like let me just runnn before he starts explaining it to me!!  Confused

and if its salesgirls then its all the more confusing..."mam do you need B cup or D cup...etc etc'' Confused and I am like " hell I don't know just give me something that fits and I will be on my way'' Ouch "You can do your A B C D later"... LOLLOLLOL

@AngelDark

I am Raveena.

It is always fun to watch men extol the virtues of women products. But one has to give them credit for doing so with confidence.LOL  Sometimes self service is a much preferred option for all those intimate products. 

As for the cup size, it is easy enough to know. All you need is an internet connection and a measuring tape! Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictangakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
@redeye2012

Agree but its nothing less than rocket science!!!!! ROFL

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1cssudhajyoti06

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
@jyo: fab A / R  and thanks for the video hillman ad

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictangakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@Jyo: That A/R was completely inspired! I laughed like a crazy person through the whole thing and five minutes later I am still sitting here grinning like an idiot. And the Hillman reference was the absolute cherry on the cake! I can't tell you how much I laughed when that ad came out because GC is so ridiculous in it, almost as though on purpose and you brought back the memories in all the right ways! I will never be able to think of it as anything but "mangal" now, when it comes to PV. LOL

@Maham: I too loved that scene when Aarti refuses to tell Yash what she wants to buy and he keeps staring at her. Another instance that continues this tendency of Yash's direct and unwavering gaze vs. Aarti's faltering self-conscious one.

@Red and Kirthi: India does not have a wide range, in my experience. Ouch Even D is hard to come by, so F and G are out of the question. (Sorry if this is making anyone uncomfortable! ROFL). This is why PV is special even when things make no sense. Big smile

@Indu: In venn diagram terms, AKJ does not need to grow smaller, PKJ just needs to keep growing bigger, and it is. Yash has just come to the realisation that their is a PKJ outside AKJ only now though, which is why he went all ballistic. Poor chap. Oblivion is blissful but makes the wake up call all the more painful. To use a classic PV metaphor...Aarti stuck a pin in his bum. Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
@Phal: I just saw the VM...it's beautiful...The color play was just amazing. The Asha B song from Gulzar's tribute to Pancham is profoundly soulful and fit our Aarti/Yash's expressions so aptly. I loved it. Thanks... that was a  brilliant piece of art!!!Clap Clap Clap

Telly.Addictnirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1lulujjjjcssudhajyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Punar VivaahGayatriji wants Paridhi to behave like Aarti. Do you think such behaviour would force Paridhi to go against Scindia family?

OuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1cssudha

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
@phal: the song and scene sync very well please  make more  vm on old songs. Tongue

Edited by jabirnou - 09 August 2012 at 6:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
@angake: I think I saw a phone number of Top in Town hoarding that @Jyo put up...We could try calling. Anyway, as @sam mentioned, the range in India may be not be wide. I suspect they may, if at all, be limited to the really high-end shops. 

It is like sandals. I have difficulty finding sandals my size (long feet). If I do find them, the range is limited in terms of designs. The market caters to the average, not the outliers. And India especially has a long way to go in catering to all kinds of consumer in the same way. 

@loveforlife: That I gotta agree with. If we could only get away with wearing Hillman...Smile 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictangakePearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhalulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index