Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 35)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Punar VivaahYash understood the reason behind Aarti's support and reason for coming to Mumbai. Do you think he should have understood this before or yesterday was the first time?

Yash ko Aarti ke sahare aur wajhe ke wajha samaj aaye. Kya aap ko lagta hain Yash ko Aarti ke yeh baat pehle he samaj jane chayea thi ya kal use pehli bar samaj aaye???

Bahahhahahahahahh

True @AngelDark

Such a silly question yaar and sounds all the more silly in hindi!!!

Edited by Loveforlife - 09 August 2012 at 5:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06pickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Punar VivaahYash understood the reason behind Aarti's support and reason for coming to Mumbai. Do you think he should have understood this before or yesterday was the first time?

Confused

seriously the PV page admin deserves an award for asking the dumbest questions in the world!Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
@Angel: wats so funny about the shop banner TOP IN TOWN pls explain so i can laugh more? some times i get too confused.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
@Loverlife: Thanks for the translation. My Hindi is learned from watching all the Hindi movies and most of the serials. Just wanted to know if it made any sense in Hindi but it does notROFL Sorry I don't know your name.

@Naeema: I'll send a pm to answer question as I can't answer that question here without getting banned.Hope my pm don't sound offensive as it is just two sentences. But as Jyo's A/R's says it has something to do with kama er kalakaris.LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 09 August 2012 at 5:33am

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

@angake: Thanks, friend! And yes, size F exists as does G and H and I think up to even L, in some countries, but don't know about the range in India. LOL Now you have made me curious. I guess I will check next time I visit a local shop...

its truly funny shopping for UG's in India... the salesmen are seen explaining the positives of wired UG's to some Auntie's LOLand I am like let me just runnn before he starts explaining it to me!!  Confused

and if its salesgirls then its all the more confusing..."mam do you need B cup or D cup...etc etc'' Confused and I am like " hell I don't know just give me something that fits and I will be on my way'' Ouch "You can do your A B C D later"... LOLLOLLOL

@AngelDark

I am Raveena.

Edited by Loveforlife - 09 August 2012 at 5:35am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1cssudhajyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
@All: Wonderful discussions in the last pages.Clap I had a great read. It was so heartwarming to see so many DCians making a comeback and more entering the discussions. I found our DC's aangan to be bhara-pura today. Great stuff, friends.Thumbs Up

@Jyo, Samana, and Red: Thank you so much. Smile
Long back I had mentioned what a bundle of contradictions Aarti is...and Yashbabu is just getting to find that out. If she seems different in Mumbai, then it's because he is seeing the real Aarti for the first time...the woman Aarti, the little girl Aarti, the impulsive Aarti, the impatient Aarti, the naughty Aarti, and the angry Aarti...in all her avtaars. She is not curbing herself here...but living it up with her kids and her mauni baba. Yash doesn't know what to make of her changed and shifting demeanor and is thoroughly intrigued...so he puts the usual tag on her and gets the shock of his life when the already-brewing Tornado Aarti unleashes herself. She has his attention now...nice and proper. Back home in Bhopal, she absorbed all his "Don't try to be Arpita" nonsense, because the family's presence acted as a natural buffer...but here it is a totally different equation. I am so glad they are treating the Arpita disease this way...making Aarti's behavior and the effect she has on Yash as a perfect antidote. He doesn't have to forget Arpita...he just has to have too much Aarti on his mind. Let's just say he is so absorbed in shifting the forward gears that he doesn't realize that he hasn't used the reverse gear in a long while.Smile

@Angel: 
Thanks, buddy. You know what I appreciate about your feedback...you ride the same frequency and respond in the same bhasha, and that makes my humble words more special.

Edited by InduG64 - 09 August 2012 at 5:44am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjcssudhaAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sudha and All  : Another reason of why Aarti had to get it early morning only , I think she wanted to get it before Yash arrives home from his jog so that she does not hv to mention him about it at all but she got caught on the way itself when Yash was returning back from his jog and that time she was confused whether to wait for few hours more for the shops to open or just go along with Yash LOLEmbarrassed...

Yes one dumb thing here is Aarti never thought no shops will b open at 7am .. but mayb she was going out with her fingers crossed that mayb she will get one shop open at least LOLLOL

LOL LOL she might even try to make the shutters open by the keepers as she is in a urgency like yash did...but unfortunately she was caught and the drama was on air !! LOL

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

@angake: Thanks, friend! And yes, size F exists as does G and H and I think up to even L, in some countries, but don't know about the range in India. LOL Now you have made me curious. I guess I will check next time I visit a local shop...

Do check and let me know. If India has such a wide range, I am coming to India to do my next bra-shopping. LOL

Telly.Addictredeye2012kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index