Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 34)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

@Indu: Loved your take and identified Arti's issues of putting her last on the priority list. Loved that new quote as in this is the first time I'm seeing it. You've explained it beautifully what this Arti Scindia is about.I just loved how you went inside Arti's mind and explained the matter with her heart, mind and soul.  She needs to be more congruent with her body I feel!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
@ All

Fabulous takes !! Clap Clap Clap

Well..in my POV the episode was totally good where aarti and yash had a clear cut of their lives being a wife and husband !! I would like to answer to the only question where many of us were not convinced with...It is...what urgency made aarti to buy a lingerie so early in the morning ?? And y not the monthly supplies which make more sense and realistic instead of these inner garments...right ?? 

I say...menstrual cycle is quite natural to every woman on earth and a woman doesn't need to get or doesn't get embarrassed with this to buy them from the shop where the shop keeper is a man...as all the men were aware of it...If CV's had come up with these monthly supplies aarti would have easily bought them saying to yash that I'm on a monthly periods !! But here its a different case...inner garments and that too a bra which is really quite embarrassing for aarti to tell to yash where they were least or not at all bothered with their physical or erratic life...right ?? 

And a point here we have to notice was...well we find yash as very good and protective guy who was along with aarti to the market...fine !! Aarti who was worried about how to buy those stuff with yash was quite natural...fine!! And here comes to the shop keeper guy...as yash and aarti were together to the shop...and yash mentioning aarti as his wife...and uncomfortable gestures by aarti at the shop to buy the lingerie and feeling embarrassed with yash around to buy those stuff made the shop keeper hooked der and make fun out of her !! This irritating stuff by shop keeper and a quick entry of yash back to the shop all made aarti get frustrated and was lead to a outburst !! Well...to say about yash's outburst of chanting the same words...dont try to be arpita added more fuel to the fire !! So I feel this bra fiasco was meant to bring out the real confrontations what a wife and husband have in their life who were not connected properly in their relationship...And it was damn hilarious to watch !! And the outcome would be definetly different and as usual if it was other stuff rather than this inner garments as per the aarya's life at this moment !! 

And what made yash to outburst ??

Aarti being irritated was genuine I feel...when she said yash to get back those bags by grabbing his hand was also acceptable bcoz she can get rescued from that embarrassed situation !! But a sudden outburst from yash was nothing but to control his feelings over her by saying the all time favorite dialogue...Dont try to be arpita !! ROFL

And Y early morning ??

Here I agree with Indu and Samana !! Aarti might be busy in packing for 3 kids and his hubby within a very short period of time as it was a sudden trip to Mumbai !! So she found them missing the night she was in Mumbai and decided them to get asap !! And Y not this aarti probably had a thought...as yash was out to jog...its the right time for her to buy them and come back to home by the time yash returns !! All the other time he'll be with her right?? This might be one reason...

And Y dont she pay for her own things though shez carrying a large purse with her ??

She was already feeling embarrassed with the things happened on her at the shop which was knowingly or unknowingly done by yash LOL (LOL...poor yash...I was laughing all the time watching them ) which inturn made aarti stubborn , irritated and decided to blast at him being a wife..or showing her wifey authority/right on him...saying go and get those bags by paying money !! LOL 

Well...thats it from me guys !! Over all it was a beautiful episode with more arya moments !! And I must ask who is this Lakhan?? Something gonna happen in aarya's life which is pissing me off and curious about where all these consequences lead to ?? 

And special applause to Gurmeet and Kratika for their mind blasting expressions !! As usual they were rockinggg !! 

Edited by cssudha - 09 August 2012 at 5:08am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99smileymj10angakekriti07Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1lulujjjjjyoti06Loveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Punar VivaahYash understood the reason behind Aarti's support and reason for coming to Mumbai. Do you think he should have understood this before or yesterday was the first time?

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictminnieebbbccckriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1InduG64Loveforlifepickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
@Sudha and All  : Another reason of why Aarti had to get it early morning only , I think she wanted to get it before Yash arrives home from his jog so that she does not hv to mention him about it at all but she got caught on the way itself when Yash was returning back from his jog and that time she was confused whether to wait for few hours more for the shops to open or just go along with Yash LOLEmbarrassed...

Yes one dumb thing here is Aarti never thought no shops will b open at 7am .. but mayb she was going out with her fingers crossed that mayb she will get one shop open at least LOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27bbbcccAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjj

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Punar VivaahYash understood the reason behind Aarti's support and reason for coming to Mumbai. Do you think he should have understood this before or yesterday was the first time?

Confused

ROFLROFL I would like to know  how does that question   translate into Hindi?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@Phal: Loved that song/VM on eye-talk! Lovely editing! Enjoyed this song very much.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

minniee IF-Dazzler
minniee
minniee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Yash ji got a blasting from his wife today and she was in full jhasi mode, I'm glad this happened, it will shut him up forever!    Love  it! 

Dekho Dekho Yashji Jhansi ki Rani aayi...(aartiji)Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileWinkWink

i was humming this when she bursted out on yash...LOLLOLLOLConfused

GC n KS...SUPERB...StarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClap

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccAllbut1SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06pickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
@angake: Thanks, friend! And yes, size F exists as does G and H and I think up to even L, in some countries, but don't know about the range in India. LOL Now you have made me curious. I guess I will check next time I visit a local shop...

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27angakeAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index