Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 33)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Redeye for u ... LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1cssudhaLoveforlifepickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Originally posted by AngelDark

@Red: Read your take and the arguments you are making today. I agree with everything you are saying. I have a feeling that the writer wrote that shopping-underwear scene for that other product that womens-essential-whisper product, but at the last minute the product got interchanged. If you intend to jump off into the water after tying a swing onto a tree up on a lake you should not keep hanging/dangling in the air .

After saying this,it does not mean that I had fun time laughing with my family watching what was shown in the episode!

I wish the CV's retain some of their sanity while working round the clock.
I thought they had women on their team who could relate to stuff like this!

@Angel...Hi there friend...

(Bold): LOL That statement was profound on so many levels. And you brought in that possessed swing as well. Hilarious.  I agree that somebody swayed the CVs at the last minute. 

I too had fun watching the epi. Just because I am raving and ranting here doesn't mean I am all twisted about it. Most of the time it is an act.  When they panned on the shop's name - what was that...TOP IN TOWN?  I was doubled up with laughter... You have to give it to the CVs. They tickle your funny bone intentionally or unintentionally...Big smile

@Bold: Please don't take me there,ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL coz my words has to be Censored and I'm fasting and Jyo is no help at all today maybe I should go read Indu's take now.LOL

EDIT: Hi back to you friend! Missed you much. You need to read my last comic strip that is if you have time.

Edited by AngelDark - 09 August 2012 at 4:47am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Made a VM again on Aarya check on again an old Asha Bhonsle/ Gulzar/ RD Burman Song. Watch and give me ur comments.

Edited by phal - 09 August 2012 at 4:52am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Redeye for u ... LOL

@Jyo...

Thanks! LOL And that was quick too...

Clearly, the name is the brainwave of the CVs, as also the hoarding. I am even more convinced CV team is made up of men living their adolescent wet dreams. Notice how the shop mentions only the opening time. It was meant only for Aarti who of course just landed from Planet Pista from Snicker Galaxy. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 09 August 2012 at 4:54am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged

@Jyo, loved your thoughts on Aarti being bossy and how that could have added to Prashant's woes. 

Shout out to Red: Absolutely loved your take. I agree, the two things I could not get what was Aarti's urgency, and Yash's hesitation to go back and pick up the bags unless of course he thought that the shopkeeper will ask him to double check and make sure the size was okay.

As for Aarti's anger an trusting Yash like a peon,  I thoroughly enjoyed it with a  sadistic pleasure and I would say good going Aarti. It is high time. Yash more than deserves the hiding he got from Aarti for the more serious reason as well as for the silly reason. She had completely lost it at that moment and I am glad that Yash had to bear the brunt for it. Hopefully it has taught him a thing or two. 

And oh goodness me, I loved loved your one liner. ROFL   ROFL  By the way, is there a F cup size? I am glad you are back. Hug

@Maham, you are here. Yay! You know I am so happy to be a part of this virtual place. Even if one of you guys go AOL, something seems to be missing in enjoying the episode. Yup agreed with everything you had to say along with Sammy and Indu. The guy is completely taken in by Aarti. He watches her every move. He watches everything she wears and then turns around and blames her to assuage his own guilt. I would say yesterday's dressing down he got was the best thing to happen to him in a long time.  Hats off to GC and KS. I thought they were wonderful in their embarrassment and anger. Like many mentioned, I so wished it would have been sanitary napkins instead of a silly bra that you could have washed and dried and re used it until she got to go shopping again. But whatever, I loved to see Yash squirming. ROFL 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
hhehehehhhahhahahah the Action/ Reaction!!!

Concrete jungle mein mangal!!!

LOL!!!

ROFL

Clap

Telly.Addictredeye2012kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06pickachu

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
yesterdays episode was a bit ridiculous in the start but ended well.Smile

first of all she felt awkward  to tell why is she heading for the market she could have written it on paper and handed to him that could have eased the situation i think.

the shopkeeper was too talkative he has play the role of customer   care cum salesman you cant blame him but he was crossing his limits that made aarti feel embarassed.

mumbai track is loop closure track  SR issue and she tried to hide the pack   and he was wondering wat is she up to is awesome expressions there.

i m love the indepth of these two characters they try to understand each other without speaking up openly that's too cutely done since the beginning of this show.the telepathy is creating magic in them.

yash feared he might fall in love with aarti since after marriage. he was trying to hide in the name of arpita and stubbornness was his shield to cover it up.but slowly and gradually  he was attracted to aarti which he could not neglect  and totally took out his frustrations and she too cannot hold on to it anymore.loved the dialogues and act both were too perfect.and the way he tried to cool down her was too cute and sweet.Thumbs UpDay DreamingStar

gayatri devi she compared aarti with paridhi is not good it worsens the situation.  UnhappyAngry

NOTE:dear friends if you find any fault in my writing sense you are most welcome to point it out so i  could learn more and correct my mistake.i know im not that good as my friends are but willing to learn when guided age is no bar to learn.

Edited by jabirnou - 09 August 2012 at 5:07am

Telly.Addictredeye2012kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1cssudhajyoti06

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@Angel... I will definitely catch up on all the work...

@Allbie... Thanks! I read your post as well. It is good to have you back writing them. I agree with all that you said, particularly about Yash needing this confrontation to clearly separate the two wives.  He has been happily blaming others for his mis-perceptions and his misery. He even blames Arptia for dying on him.  

On the one hand, he seems like a child in a man's body. But on the other, I felt he was trying to test Aarti's pulse. It is like he's almost challenging Aarti to come and get him, by randomly tossing Arpita's name. He likes Aarti and what she's doing for him and the children, but his past experience makes him doubt it a bit.  And it is Aarti that he wants to engage with. So, perhaps he was relieved in more ways than one that Aarti asserted her own identity. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictCharishmabbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index