Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 32)

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
@Samana: We seem to share the exact same thoughts about the episode! I touched on almost all the points you mentioned and reading your take felt like reading a beautifully elaborated version of my own thoughts! Yash is constantly getting clean bowled by Aarti every time she shows him a new side to her and it leaves him a blubbering mess because he has no idea how to react to her! Not to mention that by doing this she is hitting all the right buttons and hard truths that he is trying to escape from so it all makes him feel extremely exposed, vulnerable and confused all at the same time! But I just love, love, love how he becomes a bheegi billi after he realizes that he was indeed in the wrong and Aarti was in fact upset at him, GC was truly stupendous in that scene!

@Veena: Honestly AKJ is seriously overrated, at this point Aarti wouldn't want it even if Yash handed it to her on a silver platter LOLLOL

@Borna:
Was not expecting to see you today considering you're on vacation, but I am glad you came on here anyways (because I am sure PV is constantly on your mind no matter where you are)! And I completely agree that last bit was entirely way too much fun to watch! It truly was a role reversal today with Yash coming back four times to try and make the situation a little better but getting silenced every time by Aarti's glowering look! I wonder where they are going to start off from tomorrow, I am hopeful that it will be a good episode because one we got a pretty lame precap and that is usually followed by a surprising episode and two, we no longer have that Arpita backlash sword hanging above our head because that stance has been already been cleared! Maybe we'll get some headway with the goons and who knows we might actually see Aarti get injured (if someone has to get injured that is) before this week ends!

@Red: Welcomeee baccckkk! You are truly, 100% back in your true form and I can't tell you how much I missed that! Loved, loved, loved your writeup, the perfect blend of cynicism, sarcasm and comedy all in one! No one can pull that as well as you do so really it was a long awaited treat! There is no question that sanitary napkins/pads would have been a much, much logical scenario here but I guess the CVs left their rationality caps at home the day they wrote this episode! Though that last bit more than made up for the nonsensical details because it made the AarYa relationship actually move two steps forward and killed multiple birds with one stone, so it's all done and over with LOL

@Charishma: So good to see you here with your essays once again! I had missed your write ups and as usual today's was an absolutely amazing read! I love, love, love how you explained this entire thing from Aarti's POV and all I can say is ditto to everything! Aarti is a whole mixed bags of emotions, she has the complete right to have an off/b**chy day once in a while, and really Yash is the only one with who she can be like this! So while there was some disconnect there, I did not find their behavior or awkwardness too out of the ordinary! They're just crossing the threshold of getting to know each other, so these kind of encounters are bound to get a little uncomfortable!

And you're absolutely right, the PV forum and DC has ruined all other forums for me! This has got to be the most mature, pleasant and intellectual forum on IF and it's always so much fun to be here! The other forums just can't compare Wink

@All: Swing scene AVIs posted in the CG if anyone is interested!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictCharishmaredeye2012bbbcccangakekriti07nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@Jyo: That has to be the best A/R you have done to date! ROFL

That was almost bordering on a R-rating LOLLOLLOL Some parts had me gaping while I was choking back laughter at others! My god, what a theme: Hilman! And then to find out GC did a commercial for that, well all kind of self restraint went out the window are that way ROFL You've got such a deliciously dirty mind, that was entirely way too good Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

Edited by Allbut1 - 09 August 2012 at 4:20am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbccckriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@Jyo: res for my comments. I need to breathe because there was double hungama today  on your A/R. sorry for typos coz Imma laughin' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL So more than five stars for youStarStarStarStarStarStar

Edited by AngelDark - 09 August 2012 at 4:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07bbbcccAllbut1saf24SamanalyseInduG64cssudhajyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
@Maham : Blame it on PV CVs for making my mind all corrupt with their daily dose of humour .. first cond** , then karela and then lingerie ... they r certainly on a roll ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...Actually Deeps uploaded those photos on her FB ID with title "Hillman redux"  so I got my idea from there ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...I just remembered he did that hillman brand Ad and so the theme LOLLOLLOLLOL..

@Angel : I understand ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudha

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
So I was just watching the last scene again, and can I just say that Yash was the epitome of adorableness when he just surrenders in the end and says Mein jaa raha hoon! The poor guy looked so lost and defeated ROFL ROFLROFL And I just loved that awkward laugh when he asked Aarti to come with him and drink the tea only to immediately backtrack and say that the tea must be cold now! It seemed like he was mentally smacking himself for coming up with such a lame excuse and Aarti's glowering gaze obviously did not help matters LOLLOLLOL

*Sigh* these two are entirely way too cute!

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
@Jyo Fab A/R,I am still laughing my head off!!!ROFL

@All Awesome discussion guys.Clap

P.S Ah! one of my heartiest wish came true yesterday Aarthi blasting Yash,what a scene it was.And Yash poor guyLOLLOLAarthi way to go girl!U rockClap

Edited by Pearl_27 - 09 August 2012 at 4:30am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhajyoti06pickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Red: Read your take and the arguments you are making today. I agree with everything you are saying. I have a feeling that the writer wrote that shopping-underwear scene for that other product that womens-essential-whisper product, but at the last minute the product got interchanged. If you intend to jump off into the water after tying a swing onto a tree up on a lake you should not keep hanging/dangling in the air .

After saying this,it does not mean that I had fun time laughing with my family watching what was shown in the episode!

I wish the CV's retain some of their sanity while working round the clock.
I thought they had women on their team who could relate to stuff like this!

@Angel...Hi there friend...

(Bold): LOL That statement was profound on so many levels. And you brought in that possessed swing as well. Hilarious.  I agree that somebody swayed the CVs at the last minute. 

I too had fun watching the epi. Just because I am raving and ranting here doesn't mean I am all twisted about it. Most of the time it is an act.  When they panned on the shop's name - what was that...TOP IN TOWN?  I was doubled up with laughter... You have to give it to the CVs. They tickle your funny bone intentionally or unintentionally...Big smile

Edited by redeye2012 - 09 August 2012 at 4:34am

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Ok on a more serious note I just counted the number of loop closures that was shown today .. there were many actually Embarrassed

First Loop Closure : Yash had his awkward moment with cond**s during AarYa suhaagraat when he did the awkward dance to hide it from Aarti which she already saw LOL...Today Aarti had her awkward moment with the lingerie packet when she had to do the awkward dance with her leg to hide the packet from Yash which he already saw LOLLOL...Perfect Loop Closure of Awkward moments LOL

Second Loop Closure : After the awkward moment on suhaagraat , Yash cleared Aarti's misunderstanding in a way by telling Pratik that he married for kids and so Aarti came to know that Yash is not characterless like she was thinking LOLBig smile ; Yesterday after the awkward lingerie moment , Aarti cleared Yash's misunderstanding in a way by telling him directly that she has no intention to become Arpita since she loves her Aarti identity and is happy with it Big smile and so Yash realised his mistake and apologised to her Embarrassed..Perfect loop closure of Misunderstandings resolved Big smile

Third Loop Closure : During their Suhaagraat , Yash and Aarti banged each other's head for the first time while fixing the bed together as a symbol of good luck  Embarrassed  ; Yesterday both sort of missed banging into each other's head while picking up that lingerie stuff at the same time which indicates a danger is awaiting outside (LakhanOuch) ..So a loop which was suppose to close dint really close .. interesting ...Ermm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012CharishmabbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99angakecssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index