Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 30)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
@Prityanka : Loved your take on the whole confrontation scene ClapClapClap...I agree after this episode , at least we can b sure that Yash will no more confuse Aarti with Arpita in any of their acts later on Big smile... even I dont want him to get a Aarti-Arpita remixed flashbacks in future LOL .. it should b exclusively Aarti Big smile...

I mentioned the same in one of my above comment that it was the wrong timing of the shopkeeper with the tea and that comment he passed regarding u both together select this stuff which pissed off Aarti since Yash ran out of the shop right after that comment leaving Aarti all alone to face the embarassment in front of that shopkeeper and this is what left her all angry and she was like why u had to come inside in the first place LOLLOL

@Sanju : Shower .. possible LOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1DMKJ_VBLoveforlifeKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
hahaha omg..i remember their bathroom scene every time someone talks abotu bathing ROFL

btw jyo...i'm waiting for your A/R's on yesterday's scene =D
wonder what we'll get to read today...ahahah so switch your naughty mode on =D

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1DMKJ_VBjyoti06Loveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
@Sanju : I just saw Deeps uploaded the pics of yesterday ka episode .. will do the actions and reactions shortly LOL...now dont blame me if its extra non-veg Tongue .. CVs themselves r going in naughty direction , mein kya karoon ConfusedLOLLOL...Oh and I loved that little creation u made .. fabulous Embarrassed

@Samana : I agree ..Prashant just could not understand Aarti well .. Aarti is a very complicated character .. she is unpredictable .. she does not plan her life ... she just loves to live in the moment ... she loves to b imperfect and do silly things because thats entertainment for her .. she wants a companion who can understand her and accept her the way she is rather than expect her to change according to his wishes ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...She is ready to give her 100% in a relationship but in return she expects her lifepartner to accept her with her imperfections Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 09 August 2012 at 2:27am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64DMKJ_VBLoveforlifepickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
haha bring it on jyo! I'm all eyes to read it ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1lulujjjjDMKJ_VBjyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
@Prityanka: Nice take on the episode! LOL I agree this confrontation was much needed to enhance our own enjoyment of future AarYa scenes. Now we don't have to be worried anymore about Yash mistaking Aarti for Arpita because every time he tries to think of the two in the same moment, he will remember this lecture from Aarti all to clearly. I guess it was one of those moments when an insignificant trigger led to lots of hidden issues coming out and making it a big fight. Actually, that is very realistic. Maybe a few months from now, they won't remember what they started fighting over but only the issues that came up.

@Jyo: Exactly. Maybe Prashant couldn't handle Aarti's ability to wear so many hats, and not artificially, but genuinely become all the roles she played. Before marriage she was this fun, challenging and exciting girl. After marriage, I guess she settled down into being a good bahu because she so craved a family but at the same time was aggressive in the bedroom. He couldn't keep up with her changing faces and so maybe he found relief when he met a more boring, predictable woman, who fell into one stereotype (from what we have heard, "modern"), whom he could keep up with and who made him feel like number one in the relationship. Aarti is so full of energy and brilliance that Prashant probably felt overshadowed by her, not being such an intelligent or exciting person himself. Yash, on the other hand is equally versatile and once he gets going, Aarti has to keep up with him as much as the other way round. Unlike Prashant, Yash is capable of living up to Aarti's expectations and unexpectations. Wink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakenirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1DMKJ_VBjyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I was watching the episode again and something stuck my mind ... Yash told Aarti "Dont behave like a typical wifey"...

Now my question is what is the definition of "typical wifey" in Yash's dictionary ?? Evil Smile...His world starts and ends with Arpita , so this means his defintion of a typical wifey is inspired from Arpita's wifey nature only Wink...So does that mean even Arpita bossed aruond Yash always ?? Tongue...

In that case its bad luck of Yash I guess , first Arpita and now Aarti LOL...

On another note , many said Aarti acted dumb in the whole bra-fiasco from going early morning to showing weird awkwardness instead of directly telling Yash to stay out since she is purchasing few inner garments ...also her bossing nature to Yash dint make any sense ... I agree with all ... but is this the reason why Prashant got irritated with Aarti and went for another woman ?? Ermm... Does Aarti at times tries too hard to b a wifey just to hide her other imperfections ?? Ermm... Aarti might hv these mood swings with Prashant too and reason why he got fed up of her whereas Yash took a U-turn and became a bhigi billi in the end LOL... So somewhere even with her imperfections , she could find a connection with Yash because he is equally dumb in few matters LOL compared to Prashant who wanted a smart today's woman and so he could never connect with such type of woman like Aarti  Ermm

What I m trying to say is this whole bra-fiasco might hv been shown deliberately just to pinpoint the dumbness of both Yash and Aarti and also show that somewhere they both r finding a connection over their stupidity only LOL

@Jyo...

Clap (bold) You have managed to hit upon the right explanation for the entire episode! What a farsighted insight! Kudos! LOL

Match made in heaven, for sure. 

EDIT: You may be right about Prashant and Aarti. Aarti can be domineering and given to lead from the front. She certainly means well, but not everyone likes such approach. Prashant might not have liked it at all. In this marriage, Aarti has found a place for her personality with Yash needing directions in areas in his life where she fits. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 09 August 2012 at 3:05am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1DMKJ_VBjyoti06pickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
@ Prityanka- that was a fabulous take, and u actually explained aarti's cause of irritation quite well.I agree about the future episodes. However, I just wish the cvs had handled this episode with a little more logic. anyways, I enjoyed the episode in parts, and I am not complaining , becoz I love the cvs, they hv always been terrific. I am just a trifle disappointed, may be becoz I was expecting more. 

But I am ready to move on, and am eagerly waiting for who this Lakhan person is and why he wants to kill Yash! Guess Yash helped his sister elope with her lover on her wedding day, the last time he had come to Mumbai with Arpita. ROFLUnfortunately, Aarti wasn't there and suicide drama couldn't be arranged which could melt Lakhan, hence he is still angry with Yash!LOL

On a more serious note, I hope Yash is not hurt this time, or it would become very repetitive. I hope its Aarti  ( such a sadistic sentence it soundsShockedLOL), so that Yash can take care of her, or I want both of them to handle this well so that none end up getting hurt. Would have loved to see a fight sequence (I am a goner when it comes to GC and action), however, Gurmeet has just recovered from his shoulder dislocation, and is doing JDJ , so don't want him to get stressed out more.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakenirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhaAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Hmmm...yest episode was slightly ridiculous rite- at least to me??? haha, think someone mentioned abt the urgency in getting bra sooo early in the morn! haiz...kinda dfficult to comprehend...n the inability to articulate that she needs to get udergarments...tried my darnest to try to imagine how akward this must be for arti but even in the most conservative family, you can say tt you need to get some personal items from a shop? yash does not seem to be the intrusive type so he would have left her alone if she said personal items...

And her getting all mad at yash when she stepped out of the shop  was also difficult to digest. But living in a house w 3 sis n knowing how we get mad at the most illogical stuffs n just vent our frustration...I guess aarti was just embarrassed n she must b  used to b able to get stuffs like this without all the akwardness n embarrassment so she was just venting!!! but asking yash to pay n get the stufs??? why??? so tt we could witness yash fumbling n retreating his steps late onr??? dun make sense rite that she could not pay for the items n carry them??? 

Yash getting mad at aarti for being a typical wife just did not flow...he could get mad at her for venting her frustrations on him, he could be mad at her for being wishy washy abt her intentions to get undergarments n causing both of them to be embarrassed but he started with his I can see you are trying to be arprita crap again! ok granted he is arprita obssessed n seriously needs help to get over his grief..fine...in his mind everything revolves ard arprita...so I must accept tt this is yash n like the scindia family, hope arti can help him (why not a pyschologist???)!

Aarti retaliation was the only saving grace for me for yst episode. she was in gundi bahbi mode and whatever she said is spot on!!! omg!!! where has this gundi bahbi disappeared??? anyway, yash's action in trying to appease aarti was adorable huh? Like tt aarti continue to be mad at him n makes him all the more flustered (though I think she could just be pretending...she must have melted when  he asked if he had to go back to the shop alone!)!haiz...I am such a sucker for their scenes...y???? 

Yash has an enemy - ladkhan??? there better not b another kidnapping scene unless someone can tell me that kidnapping is common in india...in singapore kidnapping is rare...i cant accept another kidnapping incident...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07saf24SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index