Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 29)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I was watching the episode again and something stuck my mind ... Yash told Aarti "Dont behave like a typical wifey"...

Now my question is what is the definition of "typical wifey" in Yash's dictionary ?? Evil Smile...His world starts and ends with Arpita , so this means his defintion of a typical wifey is inspired from Arpita's wifey nature only Wink...So does that mean even Arpita bossed aruond Yash always ?? Tongue...

In that case its bad luck of Yash I guess , first Arpita and now Aarti LOL...

On another note , many said Aarti acted dumb in the whole bra-fiasco from going early morning to showing weird awkwardness instead of directly telling Yash to stay out since she is purchasing few inner garments ...also her bossing nature to Yash dint make any sense ... I agree with all ... but is this the reason why Prashant got irritated with Aarti and went for another woman ?? Ermm... Does Aarti at times tries too hard to b a wifey just to hide her other imperfections ?? Ermm... Aarti might hv these mood swings with Prashant too and reason why he got fed up of her whereas Yash took a U-turn and became a bhigi billi in the end LOL... So somewhere even with her imperfections , she could find a connection with Yash because he is equally dumb in few matters LOL compared to Prashant who wanted a smart today's woman and so he could never connect with such type of woman like Aarti  Ermm

What I m trying to say is this whole bra-fiasco might hv been shown deliberately just to pinpoint the dumbness of both Yash and Aarti and also show that somewhere they both r finding a connection over their stupidity only LOL

haha c'mon jyo! I'm sure Aarti can't be that bad, that prashant left her just coz she was bossing around...i think aarti reacting this way was simply out of embarrassment! Yash always says things to Aarti without thinking and that's what aarti did this time too...but in a way it backfired coz Yash mistook it as being a "Typical Wife" but his accusations went in vain coz aarti couldn't take him blaming her for such little things...LOL and Yash sort of agreed, that's why he just listened to what aarti said...and in a way he admits he embarrassed aarti...but i don't get it, why get embarrassed? she was very much shy to even say what she wanted in the shop...had she asked if with confidence, with yash standing there then that shopkeeper wouldn't have mistaken it for a surprise and wouldn't have said it when yash came! if she was too shy to say it loud, she couldn't simply whispered it in his ears saying that she forgot to pack her personal stuff which she needs...but she could've waited till 10...
i think the CV's should've showed Aarti in the need for sanitary things...rather than UGs! that would've made more sense and we would understand Aarti's desperation to get it...! *sigh*

sometimes CV's ruin things but then again, they know how to cover it up really well :P 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64DMKJ_VBAllbut1jyoti06

prityanka Senior Member
prityanka
prityanka

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Hello….hi…jiHug

No bak bak…coming straight to pointSmile

Ok…….Today I am here as CV's free wala legal advocate with my cheap arguments (obviously cheap…..free mein  bhala kounsa advocate strong argument karta he) but  hope it makes some sense.Wink

Case is all about…..Why? …..Why this confrontation or argument over Mumtaz Arpita now? It should be handled in a better way….it looked totally forced one. CV team ne hamare sare sapne par pani pher dia etc.etc.etc.LOL

Ok ... Honestly speaking initially my reaction was exactly same as some of yours in regards to this confrontation scene….But my strong believe in culprit (CV) forced me to bang my head for at least 15 to 30 munities to solve the case for sake of mine at least, which I want to share with you all.Smile1.       What I think….. This confrontation or argument is surely needed at this stage of Arya relationship for the sake of Yash ji and some extent for audience also to connect with the situation in a better way. As we all know Yash ji always confuses us in regards to Arpita…Aarti case that we almost bang our heads while enjoying any Arya romantic moments…. in result of passing some comments like "is he thinking about Arpita while doing this/that with Aarti or did he again saw Arpita in Aarti like Palak B'day fiasco so on and on and on"………But now after this open declaration by Aarti that She is Aarti….only Aarti and she is happy with her identity I hope there should not be a single confusion any more in yash ji's mind (m clearly referring mind not heart) as well as audience's  in case of Arpita-Aarti parchhai.

2.       Again my issues are with Yash's future flash backs which is bound to happen in this Mumbai track as we all know. Surely there will be Dabba bhar flash backs of antic Aarti in Yash's mind on the serious process of falling in love with her which is not far away. What my personal like and I think you all have also that yash should be clean in his future flash backs. He should not mess up all these Aarti-Arpita illusion in his mind and heart at that time. The future flash backs should have of Aarti and only Aarti without any flavor or essence of Arpita in it. So that Yash clearly able to differentiate the place of Aarti and Arpita in his life. And this thing can happen only after the confrontation in yesterday's episode as both are now pretty clear about each other's feeling regarding Arpita. So Yash's love for Aarti is now some extent safe and secure.

3.       Issues in regarding use of some word/words by both Yash and Aarti  while the confrontation which looked forced a bit i.e 'irritating' by Aarti and 'trying to follow Arpita or want to take the place of Arpita in his life' by yash. Ok…..What I think the irritation of Aarti is not all about Yash's sudden entry in the shop, I mean of course that is a reason but it's just like 30% where as 70% work has done by Mr. hilarious salesman jiLOLLOL. Why I am saying this, as I have noticed all the irritation type expression in Aarti's face after each and every comment by Mr. Salesman ji. So like many of us non-controllable creatures she needed to burst out her irritation somewhere. and as Pratik was not present there with whom she shares a good rapport specially bursting all her irritation regarding Yash, she  found it more comfortable to burst out her irritation for both in front of Yash itself rather than Mr. hilarious salesman ji. And about Yash's reason behind using those words clearly is his nature defending himself by accusing Aarti all the time. Whenever he gets angry, (yesterday because of the word 'irritation' used by Aarti and telling him to bring that bag like a typical wifey way) he uses same sort of words to prove his anger justified to Aarti.AngryAngryAngry

4.       And now last but not the least…….don't be disappointed friends because of this unexpectedly lighter confrontation at this point of time by Aarti which should be an explosive one to bring Yash in his senses. In my POV this was just a trailer one, full five star rated film is waiting for the subh muhurat releasing date.  As it is the trailer Aarti's dialogues are bound to be repeated in film with some other new dialogues.  And the most important thing like every films there will also be an interval, I mean two parts in the movei i.e Aarti-Yash confrontation regarding divorce lie and Arpita's portrait though I am not sure which part will come first, hope first part should come first. But every one is sure about the result as it will be a blockbuster with Arpita's portrait down.Day Dreaming

(P.S- This one is exclusively for DMKJ-VB (Ria……m I correct dear??), who is my partner of sin for not convincing in the first phase with the way of Cv's dealing with the particular confrontation. I hope it will help you little bit dear as it helps me.)Hug

No offence my friends……..ok that's it for today……never intended to write an essay again but can't help…sorry dears.Embarrassed

And Yes…yes…one random question…..is here anybody from Bhubaneswar (Odisha) because I eager to know am I the only lust item from my state in this forum or there is somebody else like me.Silly

Ok…..bye friends…….have a nice day.Hug

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27angakebbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1DMKJ_VBjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
@Indu : Wonderful take ClapClapClap... Even I had the same phrase in my mind "Ab aaya oonth pahad ke neeche" LOLLOL... I loved the way Aarti asked him did I ever beg to u ,that accept me as your wife , then why this insecurity u hv ?? LOL...Yash was clean bowled there itself since he has no reply Ouch.. He knows well that he uses Arpita as his defence mechanism whenever his heart does a bit of dhak dhak for all those wifey gestures of Aarti WinkLOL but today it was almost like chori pakdi gayee for Yash LOL... He realised that its his weakness and guilt for which he was unfairly blamiing Aarti Embarrassed... I loved the way he fumbled in the last part trying hard to make up for all the blunders .. it was so soo cutee that if I was in Aarti's place mayb I would hv burst out into a laugh too after he left Embarrassed...

Also many said its a loop closure of the SR moment when Yash had his dance with that awkward cond** thing and today its Aarti's turn with the bra packet LOL...I feel another irnoy too was shown .. during SR , it was Yash who cleared Aarti's misunderstanding regarding his character and today its Aarti who cleared Yash's misunderstanding regarding how she loves her Aarti identity and has no intention to become someone else Big smile...So it was a perfect loop closure from all angles Embarrassed

@Saf : Birlliant take ClapClap,..I loved the point u mentioned about how this Mumbai track is bringing the real self of Aarti in open who will not quietly take all the accusations on her but will revolt against it strongly if she is right Big smileBig smile... I dont think anyone would hv expected Aarti to revolt so strongly but she did and that was the moment for me because I know after this Yash will never dare to take Arpita's name in front of her LOLEmbarrassed

@Saddie :  In a way both played dumb LOL .. Aarti's act of blasting Yash was silly as she was herself baffled how to go about it and tried acting oversmart which sort of backfired LOLLOL and Yash's act of bringing Arpita in the convo suddenly too made no sense as he himself was falling weak towards Aarti's wifey gestures and so sort of tried to use Arpita like a defence which backfired badly LOL...Both ended up making a fool of themselves and in the end made up as well LOL

@Redeye : Basically I had similar thoughts about the episode too .. the whole logic of going for bra shopping early morning was silly since she can at least wait for 2-3 hours more for the shops to open na LOL.. so logic did go missing in the episode but there was lots of magic with AarYa moments and their story progress which I loved LOLEmbarrassed...I loved the fact that both acted dumb and silly for which both got blasted from each other and made up for it in the end LOL..in short they had an argument over a silly thing but it was a two way argument and not just one sided which was a very positive progress in their relationsip .. its not like one is shouting while the other is standing with a tape fixed on his/her mouth .. I loved both argued on equal terms LOLEmbarrassed

@Charishma : Good to see u back and lovely take on Aarti's POV Big smileClapClapClap...Many had a doubt on whether she was actually pissed off or was faking it .. but I saw the episode again and its clear she was not faking it .. she got pissed off the moment that shopkeeper came with tea and passed a comment on how both should select it together .. hearing that Yash walked off in embarassment leaving Aarti all alone in the shop and thats when if we see her face , she was pissed off Ouch...She went out and blasted Yash for first coming with her and then running away LOL , so she was like ok now u only go inside and bring those packets LOL... Yash knew he should hv handled it inside the shop itself rather than running away from there after creating the awkward moment and so out of guilt he starts shouting too LOLLOL...

So for me it all looked natural as Aarti's main grudge was he created the awkward moment and then instead of handling it , he ran out of the shop  and Yash's main grudge was fine I might hv created the whole awkward moment but I m the one who brought her to the market and now she is throwing attitude on me AngryLOL...So their anger was sort of justified in their respective places LOL

@Sanju : Fabulous take ClapClap...I m getting used to reading your daily takes now Embarrassed..I agree that Yash and Aarti dont really share a normal hubby-wifey relationship and so its natural to hv such awkward moments during holidays when she had no real help from another lady in the house ...

Mayb one logic behind why she wanted to go early morning is  mayb she thought Yash had gone out to jog , so in his absense I will quickly go out and get my stuff so that he does not even come to know about it since she knew that if she wanted to go later in the day , Yash would hv asked her so many queries LOL but well her plan backfired because she just confronted Yash who was returning back from his jog LOLLOL...

@Sonika :Thats the point Aarti told him when she said why cant u let me shop alone .. she indirectly hinted towards his typical hubby behaviour only which hits him hard because truth is always bitter Wink and so out of his own guilt he makes that comment of u too dont behave like typical wifey LOLLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Charishmabbbcccangakenirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64DMKJ_VBAllbut1pickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
@Sanju : What I meant was Prashant was weak enough not to take those bossing of his wife and mayb thats why he opted for  another girl .. it was Prashant's weakness and fault there Ouch..Prashant wanted a type of girl who will do whatever he asks her to do .. more like his ghulam types but Aarti had a mind of her own and thats what dint go well with Prashant which makes him a moron in the end AngryAngry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccAllbut1DMKJ_VBsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64KinSanj

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
@Jyo: You know, you may have a point about Aarti and Prashant. Maybe he couldn't handle the paradox of hers where she was a total prude on the one hand, and then came on to him so strong in private. It reminds me of the very first episode when Mansi was talking about her low-cut blouse and Aarti was all shocked.  Considering that hot flashback of her seducing Prashant, and being completely turned on herself, one wonders, why is she so scandalised by Mansi? But then that's just the beauty of it. Aarti is not a simple, one dimensional person. She not only has two but many faces, and for some reason Prashant may not have been able to handle her complex, layered, chameleon self, and she might have overdone the whole bending backwards to do what she thought pleased him, further making her seem all over the place to him. But this very unpredictability is what is drawing Yash closer to her. I guess Prashant didn't like surprises...and honey, we are having a baby might just have been the last straw.

@Charishma: I know, I have been ruined for all other forums by this place. Even when the episodes derail, we discuss so many off shooting issues that it sort of doesn't matter, in the long run. So stick around, even if you aren't loving the show. I love the way they have shown love on this show, the way it is meant to be! I wrote a long post about this a few days ago. We were all afraid of Aarti falling in love first because we assumed it meant more pain, more rejection and more humiliation, because that is what we are used to in every other story. But here, Aarti's love meant none of those things. She realised her love, locked it in her heart, takes happiness and hope from it and continues living her life with dignity, without letting that one emotion consume her. It is so mature and beautiful to see how love, even when one sided can be an empowering and joyful thing. Also, the need for the man to fall first stems from sometimes a tacit and inherent objectification of women, like she is a bud, waiting for his touch to turn into a flower. But here I liked that Aarti was master of her own feelings. She didn't need Yash to define love for her to understand what it was. She knew what she felt and she knew what to do with it.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Charishmabbbcccnirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64DMKJ_VBAllbut1jyoti06

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged

@Sanju : What I meant was Prashant was weak enough not to take those bossing of his wife and mayb thats why he opted for  another girl .. it was Prashant's weakness and fault there Ouch..Prashant wanted a type of girl who will do whatever he asks her to do .. more like his ghulam types but Aarti had a mind of her own and thats what dint go well with Prashant which makes him a moron in the end AngryAngry

well that's more clear now isn't it? :P hahah...well we had Prashant and Aarti alike...prashant doesn't liked to be bossed around, he's more of a practical guy, where as yash is more of an emotional person...! yash takes such bossing as love, but prashant took it as more like being treated like a slave...! there's a huge difference between prashant and yash!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroInduG64DMKJ_VBjyoti06pickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Just made these coz i was getting bored!
will post more soon =D

Edited by KinSanj - 09 August 2012 at 2:20am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1palbharDMKJ_VBjyoti06pickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged

@Sanju : Fabulous take ClapClap...I m getting used to reading your daily takes now Embarrassed..I agree that Yash and Aarti dont really share a normal hubby-wifey relationship and so its natural to hv such awkward moments during holidays when she had no real help from another lady in the house ...

Mayb one logic behind why she wanted to go early morning is  mayb she thought Yash had gone out to jog , so in his absense I will quickly go out and get my stuff so that he does not even come to know about it since she knew that if she wanted to go later in the day , Yash would hv asked her so many queries LOL but well her plan backfired because she just confronted Yash who was returning back from his jog LOLLOL...
yeah...but still...i think she needed to have a shower, and without her UGs it wasn't possible coz she wouldn;t have had nothing to wear later on...so i guess that's one reason too...LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccAllbut1DMKJ_VBsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index