Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 28)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@ Red- fab take! and I agree with all ur points. In fact I had the same problem with the epi. However, the only thing that I didn't find awkward was Yash's reluctance to bring the stuff, becoz he too had been embarassed by the shopkeeper's weird talks.Anyways, probably my not minding it had to do with Gurmeet in that scene. It was done so well by him, for me that scene took the cake in the episode. The only moment where I totally enjoyed it. His expressions, esp that smile and nervousness was fantastic. However why aarti couldn't bring them and pay while carrying a large purse beats me!Confused i understand she was embarassed and obviously even more than Yash, but she could ask the shopkeeper to pack the thing, and couldn't carry it ?Confused
And also agree with u on her behaviour with Yash. and though Aarti's speech to Yash was perfect, (Kratika was amazing), becoz of these earlier discrepancies, and the unnecessary iritation of Aarti, it  had little impact on me. 

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 09 August 2012 at 1:04am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccangakekriti07nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I was watching the episode again and something stuck my mind ... Yash told Aarti "Dont behave like a typical wifey"...

Now my question is what is the definition of "typical wifey" in Yash's dictionary ?? Evil Smile...His world starts and ends with Arpita , so this means his defintion of a typical wifey is inspired from Arpita's wifey nature only Wink...So does that mean even Arpita bossed aruond Yash always ?? Tongue...

In that case its bad luck of Yash I guess , first Arpita and now Aarti LOL...

On another note , many said Aarti acted dumb in the whole bra-fiasco from going early morning to showing weird awkwardness instead of directly telling Yash to stay out since she is purchasing few inner garments ...also her bossing nature to Yash dint make any sense ... I agree with all ... but is this the reason why Prashant got irritated with Aarti and went for another woman ?? Ermm... Does Aarti at times tries too hard to b a wifey just to hide her other imperfections ?? Ermm... Aarti might hv these mood swings with Prashant too and reason why he got fed up of her whereas Yash took a U-turn and became a bhigi billi in the end LOL... So somewhere even with her imperfections , she could find a connection with Yash because he is equally dumb in few matters LOL compared to Prashant who wanted a smart today's woman and so he could never connect with such type of woman like Aarti  Ermm

What I m trying to say is this whole bra-fiasco might hv been shown deliberately just to pinpoint the dumbness of both Yash and Aarti and also show that somewhere they both r finding a connection over their stupidity only LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1pickachuKinSanj

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

...If you don't bump your head the second time, it means you'll have a fight. Errmm..I think that got taken care of just fine, no Lakhan needed

...Yash is realising that he can't live in a world where Aarti is angry with him or worse, going away from him , and it becomes his first priority to fix whatever is upsetting her.

@Samana: Its great to be back. For a few weeks I had started visiting other forums, and just Confused. No. PV forum is like a breath of fresh air.  Anyways, I really liked the quotes above.

They really should have adhered to their own superstitions. LOL I find their version of a fight funny at times though. One word in a raised voice, and the rest in calm reasonable tones. I really want them to yell. Like really yell. Just once. Is that bad?Star

Like Aarti realized she loves Yash, Yash will realize he loves Aarti. Don't you love that it isn't a dragged out intense "OMG they love each other" love? She identified the beginnings of love. It will grow and change, and it can be playful, deep or passionate (depending on the situation). And yeah, Yash's love starts with the need to make her happy. I hope this track carries through, and he discovers more about Aarti's past (childhood and Prashant). I wonder how he will realize that he is also a little bit in love with her.

And yeah, as for G3, I find the Pari-Aarti switch a little interesting too. I would enjoy it much more if I felt G3's regular switch from nice to MIL from hell, was needed. I expect her to disagree with her daughter in laws, and to be mean at times. But sometimes it seems as if her scenes (and especially Bua's) are* exaggerated and written in such a way as to pander to those who like saas-bahu situations where the saas is an evil witch.

Edited by Charishma - 09 August 2012 at 2:10am

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccangakeAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Interesting discussions all ClapClap

@Maham : Agree about the SR loop closure LOLLOL...Yash had his awkward moment with cond**s and today Aarti had her awkward moment with her inner wears LOLLOL... Basically even before confession , they r confronting the worst possible awkward moments in their life and I feel once they both confess their love in future , they might become bold lovers of the millenium LOL because there is nothing which they hv not encountered so far from cond** fiasco on SR to inner garments fiasco yesterday to Yash getting injection on his bum which Aarti witnessed earlier  to both locked up in bathroom with Yash almost nanga LOLLOLLOL... Whats left now LOLLOL...

Even I m relieved Aarti finally clears it to him about how she is happy and proud of being Aarti .. so now there is no scope of the blame game in future about "u r trying to b Arpita " even if Yash comes to know about the promise secret of Aarti and Gayatri Big smile... Also I feel after this episode , we wont see Yash going around doing Arpita Arpita much because so far he was using Arpita memories more like a weapon to make sure Aarti does not get any wrong signals Wink but now he knows Aarti cares any damn about it  , so he might just stop doing Arpita jaap LOL

@Veena : Lakhan angle could b interesting .. I m hoping its just not a case of local goon but mayb some family enemity over the beach land issue ... some classy rivalry stuff can b shown and this way Mumbai track can b further stretched Embarrassed

@Angel : Possible Ouch... but rest assured one will come to the rescue of other LOL..this time I hope its Aarti  who falls in mess and let Yash come to her rescue or else if again Yash falls in trouble , it might look repitative like the last time Confused

@Borna : I loved the point u mentioned about Yash seeing yet another side of Aarti which is so truee Embarrassed..He did hear this side of hers on phone once when Aarti went all out on him and he just kept listening but that was before marriage Embarrassed...this is first time post marriage Yash got a live demonstration of this side of Aarti Embarrassed.. I feel he was rather impressed because he might hv liked the fact that Aarti dint quietly take all the blame but gave out a solid defence Embarrassed

**I m still reading all**

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Charishmabbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1LoveforlifeKinSanj

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I just want to appreciate Gurmeet as an actor today ... I mean I still dunno how the guy is managing both PV and JDJ for so many weeks together ShockedShocked...seriously I m baffled .. its not easy ShockedShocked

I saw what happened with Anandi girl .. she could not manage two shifts and gave up Ouch..rest r falling sick like Gia and many others who dont even hv a daily soap to attend anymore Ouch

I thought mayb when GC will do JDJ , he will b shown less in PV , so this way both shifts he can manage ...But woww I was wrong , he is actually shown full time on PV .. in fact track itself is revolving around Yash and Aarti right now where he is needed full time on screen and with that he is managing week after week good performances on JDJ too ShockedShocked...

So well I need to say this .. Hats off to his dedication man ClapClapClap ,... its not easy at all with many contestents falling sick left right center Ouch...Also whoever had doubts that he might not give his 100 percent to PV once he signs JDJ , has got a royal answer in this week's episodes where he seems to give his 200 percent with KS StarStarStarStar...

Normally I hate writing posts on actors exclusively LOL...but I just could not resist this one as I know how the battle on JDJ is getting tough with so much of mental and physical pressure they had to take .. but along with that giving so much to the daily soap as well  is just just extra ordinary ClapClapClap

**Back to reading takes** LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccangakeAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64DMKJ_VBLoveforlifepickachuKinSanj

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Jyothi

Nice take on the Yash and Aarti with Arpita and Prashant respectively in their respective marriages and so the behaviour of both of them yesterday. That s a nice conclusion.

Now about GC yes hats off to the guy just pray the rest of JDJ and PV also he is able to manage with the same energy and about mentioning him here

'Yeh Gurmeet kee jadoo ka asar hai Mitwa.'

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakenirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64DMKJ_VBAllbut1jyoti06LoveforlifeKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
couldn't agree with u more jyo! GC is simply amazing and a very committed guy...he strongly believes in Hardwork! and yes it isn't easy to manage 2 shows, equally...and he is so dedicates towards his commitments that he equally gives time to both shows and you can see one show being affected by the other! simply AMAZING...I'm falling for GC more and more...Embarrassed

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1DMKJ_VBjyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
 I think the CV's are testing the audiences preferences by showing bold scenes and sort of testing the water to check how bold they can get when it comes to the AarYa 'milan'! LOLLOL

During the SR, Yash rested Aarti's fears by clearing his stand on the marriage and yesterday Aarti rested Yash's fears by clearing her expectations from the marriage at the moment!!

Edited by Loveforlife - 09 August 2012 at 1:51am

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1DMKJ_VBjyoti06pickachuKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index