Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 27)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@Maham: Your description of what is going on with Yash as his priorities shifting, spot on. Aarti has made it all too easy for him in Bhopal by just not really questioning anything he did. She worked on her own thing and pretty much left him to his own devices, barring the Palak birthday fiasco. What's more she supported him completely in his decisions. So now in Mumbai, where Aarti is actually standing up to him, Yash is realising that he can't live in a world where Aarti is angry with him or worse, going away from him , and it becomes his first priority to fix whatever is upsetting her. We have seen this build up since after the kidnapping where he was totally restless because she wasn't there and he thought she was unhappy with him. At that point he was too proud to confront her, but now he is in a position of comfort to bodily stop her from leaving. I love that transition.

@Angel: If you don't bump your head the second time, it means you'll have a fight. Errmm..I think that got taken care of just fine, no Lakhan needed.

@Zet: Of course it is not pleasant to see Gayatri treat Paridhi the way she did, but I do find it fascinating to watch the same behaviour she showed towards Aarti in the beginning, now turned on a different object. What I liked most was how consistent they made Gayatri's character. When she feels insecure for her children or her family, she turns blindly vicious, in what she sees as protection. Aarti was mature enough to see past this but Pari is not and so the problems in the Paridhi-Prateek marriage on account of Gaya's interference is going to be harmful indeed.

@Indu: After reading your take, I realise that Yash has created his own Frankenstein, or Aartistein. If today she is talking back to him, and proudly declaring her happiness with her own identity, then his role in this was no small contribution. First, he returned her identity to her at the birthday party, ending all the forced use of Arpita by his family at a time when she was ready to give up on Aarti in the name of being a good mother. Then when she worked with him, he evoked and praised the creativity and talent that she had long forgotten. For the Neelam marriage he said he needed her help, as Aarti. So if today Aarti is standing in front of him with a harsh and unforgiving mirror, instead of meekly taking his accusations, he is mostky at fault, and that is the real beauty of it.

@Saf: Great take! Yes, Yash was not happy with this new Aarti who confused instead of clarified as he is used to. But he has to grow past spoon feeding some day if he is going to carry his weight in this relationship!

@Red: I agree that the sense of urgency over a bra did not make as much sense as monthly supplies. Then again, Aarti is not a calm, rational thinker at her best so she probably panicked. It would have been wiser to ask Bhavri, wouldn't it? She could have gone to the market for her and avoided this whole thing, but again, Aarti is oddly prideful about these things on the spur of the moment. Monthly supplies would have been a great substitute and the same thing could have been achieved, really, except maybe the shopkeeper's ribbing.

Bahaha...your one liner! LOL

Charishma: Welcome back, essays! I loved your explanation of Aarti's ordering Yash around. So simple and yet so clear, she was having a moment, and it may not have been totally fair or feminist for her to make those demands, it didn't matter right then. This also makes sense as to why she apologised to him at the end. She knows she was not totally right by ordering him to get the bags but by that time her outburst had become about so much more, and I think both of them understood that.

@Sanju: Great take! Aarti isn't behaving like Arpita, and she pretty much said it. It is all in Yash's head, because to him it seems she can't move without invoking Arpita. Yash is attracted to her and he is angry with her for being a beauiful woman, basically, who draws him into living and being happy. The nerve of that Aarti, I tell you! D'oh

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012CharishmabbbcccangakePearl_27nirmalac99saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06LoveforlifepickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Sanju: Great take! Aarti isn't behaving like Arpita, and she pretty much said it. It is all in Yash's head, because to him it seems she can't move without invoking Arpita. Yash is attracted to her and he is angry with her for being a beauiful woman, basically, who draws him into living and being happy. The nerve of that Aarti, I tell you! D'oh
haha agrees samana...it's yash who just can't resist Aarti's beauty no more and in his mind he's like "No! she's Aarti...I love Arpita...Not Aarti!" He's just fighting with his emotions...poor guy...tsk tsk tsk! now he know that Aarti aint going to take this accusation no more...so he can't even fight with her now...lol..he has to fight with her in order to fight with his emotions...and now he can't even do that ROFL Aarti shall win of course :P

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
it funny Yash yelled at Aarti for being a typical wife but he was really being a typical huspand by not letting her go shopping alone for god sakes. maybe he was worried about lakhan the goon but he was being overprotective. why not mention about lakhan to aarti im curious to see what might happen today. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictCharishmaredeye2012bbbcccnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@Sanju: Thanks so much for making that female version of YDH! It is perfect and I have it downloaded and on repeat as we speak. Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06LoveforlifeKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Sanju: Thanks so much for making that female version of YDH! It is perfect and I have it downloaded and on repeat as we speak. Embarrassed
hehe same here samana =D
been listening to it on repeat as i am doing my uni work and chatting with you all =D

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I am really awaiting to hear the female version of this stanza

Hawaayein Bhi, Fizaayein Bhi, Kabhi Khush Hai Kabhi Hairaan,
Jawaan Hai Pal, Shauk Hai Ghadiya, Uthe Hai Machal Sab Armaan,
Nazron Se Kehti Hai Nazrein, Ishq Hai Kya Samjhaaye Humein?
har Uljan Ko Suljhaye, kasak meethi si de jaaye
aakhir dil hai naa...dil hai na...
yeh dil hai, yeh dil hai, sab iss dil ki toh mushkil hai!

and i really wonder how the CVs will use this stanza in a scene *Daydreams*

Edited by KinSanj - 09 August 2012 at 12:38am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccangakeAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Arti and Yash forgot to bump their heads a second time, so does this indicate that something bad is about to happen, like this Lakan problem cropping up?Ouch

Yeah, I was expecting that also, like what they've use to, but they didn't.. I guess this indicates that another danger/ bad will going to happen for this two, like this mysterious Lakhan...
 Who is he anyway??

Arpita's ex-lover??  LOL Confused  Or just an enemy of their family?? Confused

Hmm, Let's see what CVs cooking for us... Embarrassed

Edited by smileymj10 - 09 August 2012 at 12:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index