Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 25)

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Today was an enjoyable yet surprising episode since most of our predictions were wrong but the CVs did not disappoint.

At the start of the episode, Yash was shown being persistent as he kept questioning Aarti as to why she had to go to the market, taking on the role of a husband to some extent and not fully realising how embarrassed she is. She thinks that the questioning will stop once they get into the car but it doesn't and her refusal to answer the question at hand further confuses Yash.

The episode also brought forward another loop closure with Aarti being placed in an embarrassing situation. At the shop, Yash is still intent on finding out what Aarti came to get. At first he stands outside but she feels self conscious and is unable to make her purchase so she sends him to check the car. He however checks the car and finds everything locked so he ends up going into the shop to question her about her strange behaviour, only for her to drop the box in her hand out of sheer embarrassment. Both bend at the same time to pick up the box and end up jerking to upright positions with Yash curiously trying to figure out what Aarti is hiding. He eventually figures it out thanks to the shopkeeper who further embarrasses Aarti by telling Yash that he can help her choose.  Yash realises what she came to purchase, stammers and decides to wait outside while Aarti fumes inside.

Aarti and Yash then have their first argument in which both parties take equal part rather than their regular one-sided ones. Aarti questions Yash as to why he came inside when she told him to wait outside and then orders him to go inside to collect the shopping bags and pay the shopkeeper. This statement triggers off something in him and he asks her why she is behaving like a typical wife as he has noticed that she has changed since coming to Mumbai. To further add to the argument, he tells her that she can never become Arpita and I have to wonder if he was just venting his frustrations on her here as he has actually started feeling some sort of attraction towards her and his memories of Arpita are decreasing.

Aarti's typical reaction to this would have been to takes all his accusations and remain silent however since Mumbai is bringing out Aarti the individual, she doesn't takes his accusations and instead counteracts them  by telling him that she doesn't want to be Arpita as she likes being Aarti. She goes on to do what no one else in his family has ever done by telling him that he is the one with the problem as he is seeing Arpita in everything that she does and further hits him with a reality check by asking if she ever stopped him from living in a world full of Arpita's memories and instead accept her as his wife with all rights. To further emphasize her point, she tells him that whenever he does something for her or Ansh it is considered a good deed but when she tries to do something for him it is considered as her taking Arpita's place when all she really wanted to do was bring him closer to Arpita's memories.

At some point in time during their confrontation, Yash realises that his mistake as it shows in his facial expressions. Aarti, even if she saw it, ignores it but apologises if her words hurt him before walking away. He however stops her and apologises but she walks off again, only for him to repeat his apology. I really liked when Aarti told him if saying sorry makes everything ok and I wonder if it was her frustration of always being blamed coming out here. To make the situation lighter she asks him to stop making faces like a kid and go collect the packages and pay the shopkeeper.  He asks her if he will be going alone and she says yes since he made her feel embarrassed at the store. This was a really cute scene as Yash actually walked back four times to ask if he alone will be going in and in between the confident Yash falters and he actually starts rambling with a nervous laugh escaping as well.

Also in the episode there was a clash between Gayatri and Paridhi with Gayatri under the impression that Paridhi is controlling Prathik's diet. This altercation leads her to compare Paridhi with Aarti which I think she should not have done as it usually creates problems. Paridhi in a fit of rage breaks the glass.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

suganvjTelly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbcccEva JQkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06pickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
@Indu: Another magnificent analysis Bud Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...AarYa rocked those argument scenes Big smile

I love this part "In a way, Aarti is ensuring he regains his identity and be true to the self-righteous and upright man that he is. And for that if he has face a few home truths and go through a reality check, then so be it!!!" So true Yash lost himself when Arpita died and nothing could bring him back until Aarti stepped into his life the very first time when they bumped their shoulders at Mansi's wedding his soul awakened but yesterday Aarti opened his eyes to the delusional world he's living in where he sees Arpita everywhere...

I know right Paridhi is where Aarti was from the time she entered her in laws' house but unlike Aarti Paridhi doesn't know how to handle being under pressure...So she lashes out.
I see lotza trouble heading their way Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
@Saf: Great take as ever Sweetie Clap Clap Clap...I totally loved the way Aarti didn't back down this time when Yash blasted her for no reason and the angry looked she gave him ,at the end when he tried to appease her was awesome Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

I love this part "In a way, Aarti is ensuring he regains his identity and be true to the self-righteous and upright man that he is. And for that if he has face a few home truths and go through a reality check, then so be it!!!" So true Yash lost himself when Arpita died and nothing could bring him back until Aarti stepped into his life the very first time when they bumped their shoulders at Mansi's wedding his soul awakened but yesterday Aarti opened his eyes to the delusional world he's living in where he sees Arpita everywhere...

@Zet: You are one biased friend, do you know that? And I so love you for that extra sweetness.Hug

I loved those last lines. You took me back to the flower-shower night. Aha...that shoulder bumping...destiny's way of saying, "So what that you walked in opposite directions today...one day you will stand side by side...shoulder to shoulder...and walk the same path, together...shouldering all the responsibilities of life...together."...(And there go my marbles again...***Sigh***) 

Edited by InduG64 - 08 August 2012 at 8:47pm

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06gcluv

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
@ Zetter : Thanks.Big smile Hope you have a great day ahead Hug

@ Indu: Amother fantastic take. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
One thing i failed to mention in my take yesterday was that Yash pulled an Aarti when he kept calling out to her and then pausing before he continued his sentence poor guy, Aarti really gave it to him hard that it disoriented him plus her silence/angry look wasn't helping Tongue LOL LOL...Can't wait for tonight's episode !

Gotta go...Happy Thursday Everyone!!! Hug

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Eva JQbbbcccAllbut1saf24SamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixjyoti06gcluv

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZsterMG-

Also I like that they made this convo ... and release of Arpita frustration from Aarti's side happen in Mumbai .. away from Scindia House... it's like they're dealing with every frustration in peace away from their prying family members.
 Z

@Z: I agree. That's why this getaway was so important. Here they are discovering  each other...making an effort to do so...not because they have to but because they want to. When Yash accuses her of dressing and behaving like Arpita, Aarti retaliates...and it dawns on him that he is seeing Aarti as Aarti...for the first time...and since he is so used to seeing her in her various role-plays in Bhopal, he never bothered to contemplate that the real Aarti may look and behave differently...Moreover, he is so enamored by her and doesn't want to acknowledge the effect she has on him, he rushes to put a tag to her changed persona...Arpita...He is thoroughly taken aback at the offence Aarti takes...leaving him all at sea. Just when he feels, he is getting to know her, she goes and changes tracks...and he is back to square one. Smile

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1FireLordPhoenixjyoti06roseinbloom

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
@Indu: Aww yes I am & i'm very proud of it Wink Love you too Dear *muah* xox
Wonderful quote and that describes AarYa's journey very well Embarrassed Heart And you can lose you marbles anything Wink Hug

@Saf: You're welcome Smile and thank you as well, I have the day off today so I'm heading back to bed before my sisters come knocking on my door haha

You have a goodnight & a fab day tomorrow xo

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06gcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index