Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 24)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
@Samana: Wonderful analysis Dear Clap Clap Clap...I totally loved it when Yash called Aarti his wife when he was talking to the shopkeeper and the way he tried to appease her after he falsy accused her of trying to be like Arpita today he was sure a typical husband indeed Tongue LOL

I really didn't like Gayatri comparing Aarti & Paridhi with boa already talking BLEEP in her ears and now Gayatri with her comparation is only gonna create problems between the DILs  Ouch 

Yash sure notices Aarti but he prefers to hide behind his none can take Arpita's place mentality but i loved the reality check Aarti gave him Clap 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06gcluv

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Awesome take Hun Clap Clap Clap...Yash outbust just conformed what we all knew for a while now that he's attracted to Aarti and that he sectrely looks at her as well Wink Loved seeing Aarti in her gundi avatar yesterday when she was giving Yash a massive dose of reality check Big smile we had the SR loop closure and after hearing about the goon I think we are heading towards the husband awakening in Yash very soon.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Wow, the episode was wonderful!

I have a prediction about the purpose of introducing Lakhan into the show.. Yash might have to save Aarti like Aarti saved Yash. I think this will happen because they've been having a lot of loop closures in the show lately, and this would just be another one. This incident might make Yash realize that Aarti means a lot to him and he definitely has feelings for her.

Moving on, I actually really liked the way Aarti burst out on Yash about Arpita. It was so unexpected but completely necessary at the same time. I don't think we'll be seeing anymore Aarti-Arpita comparisons now! LOL The lingerie thing was so embarrassing for both of them and Aarti just had to humiliate her pati dev in the end. Wink She is finally acting more like a wife to him and he is realizing this, which leads him to make a comparison between her and Arpita (as if he's trying to convince himself). I loved today's episode! Smile

The next two days are going to be hell. I won't be able to watch tomorrow and friday's episodes until Sunday and I'm really curious about what will happen next!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06gcluv

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
@Aparna: Great post Doll Clap Clap...But I really don't think Aarti was faking she was genuinely angry at Yash for wrongfully accusing her once again...she had enough so she gave him an eye opener but telling him that she has no intention of taking Arpita's place and that he's the one that sees arpita everywhere
As for G3 what she did was uncalled for...she just added fuel to the fire Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Oh and btw it seems like Aarti is PMSing, so maybe our predictions will come true in the near future LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Ab jaake aya unt pahar ke neeche (someone has come to his senses)...It was a landmark episode of sorts. Aarti finally got to vent and assert her identity. The brook managed to  quell the unreasonable, angry swell of the river...and halt his flow for a moment... by causing some strong ripples of reality of her own in his underbelly. "I am happy being the brook I am...I have absolutely nothing to do with the stream you left behind." 

The value of identity is that so often with it comes purpose.

Aha...she forgets a clothing item...not just any, but one that only she is privy to in this big wide world...something that has covered her naked self...a self that resides in her in spite of various attempts by many people to strip her of her identity. Today it represented the invisible armor that she wore against all the Arpita onslaughts that she had to bear till today. Exposure of that armor caused the dam to burst. 

There is no order in her chaos...However, there is a whole lot of chaos in his order. And the clash of two was waiting to happen. She was always a somewhat disorderly person as opposed to his orderly being...plus the last-minute decision to take the trip didn't help matters. As usual she held herself lowest in priority and messed up with her packing...forgetting the vital item. She wants to deal with her privacy on her own, but he pushes his way through, not wanting to let her go out on her own in the face of a lurking danger outside. She may be on her way to purchasing a clothing that would cover her modesty...but he had a stronger purpose...He needed to accompany her to protect not only her modesty but also her self. She didn't want him in...but he forced himself in, as if it is his right!! 

All her efforts to keep him from entering the shop end up futile. She faces the shopkeeper's double-meaning jibes and distasteful remarks...all because of him."Oh...it'd have been simpler if he hadn't insisted on accompanying her. But no, he had to...he always does this...create chaos with his order and leave her to face the mess...she is always left to do the cleaning up. But not anymore...he needs to learn to take responsibility and participate in the tidying up. This is a partnership and he must keep his side of the bargain."  She insists that he go and get the bags, so that she doesn't have to face the shopkeeper's affronting insinuations anymore.  He thinks she is asserting her status as his wife and trying to be Arpita..."Ever since we have come here, you have changed...how you dress, how you speak, how you behave, all have changed...How many times do I have to tell you you can never be Arpita?"... Already irritated with the unnecessary hullabaloo, her patience was running thin as it is...On hearing another Arpita jibe throws her off gear...and she lashes back..."You are wrong!!! I have never ever tried to be Arpita...Have I ever asked you to accept me as your wife? Have I ever asserted my wifely rights on you? In fact I have always tried to help you to keep her memories alive...doing everything in my power to make you come closer to her. But no...you twist that on me. The problem is with you. You see her everywhere. You do so many things on your own for me and Ansh...and when I try to do the same, it becomes an issue? An Arpita issue? Why? I am not Arpita...I am Aarti...and I am very happy to be who I am...And if you still feel I hurt you, then I am sorry."  She defends the very identity he helped revive in her. 

He is slowly realizing that he is putting up Arpita's name as defence each time Aarti's presence in his life weakens him...he accuses Aarti of the very crime he is being guilty of. She affects him...period. He has to be with her...he has to protect her...he cannot see her turning her back to him...all that, he wants...not once has Aarti asked him to. He realizes that...He finally condescends and apologizes...but she doesn't bend. Sometimes a mere 'sorry' is not enough...it has to be attested with action. And she wants him to understand that...that responsibility doesn't end with playing parents...but involves being available in person to be accountable for your actions. There is more to being responsible than walking away after you feel you are done...Responsibility means to stay and face up the consequences. 

Yash is learning the ways of life. He was always shielded...and, so,  never bothered to face the consequences. But away from the family and their protective cocoon, he is opening his eyes to stark truth of a marriage. In a way, Aarti is ensuring he regains his identity and be true to the self-righteous and upright man that he is. And for that if he has to face a few home truths and go through a reality check, then so be it!!!

Aside:
  • When Gayatri was coming down hard on Pari, I was reminded of a very old song...Kaal ka phaiya ghume re bhaiya, laakh tarah insaan chale (the wheel of time will rotate, howsoever way a person walks...)...Today Pari stands where Aarti was in the beginning. Gayatri remains the same...Difference is where Aarti was resilient and patient so could overcome the challenges, Pari is young and impatient. Aarti didn't even bother to take to heart any comparison she was subjected to with the other new bahu and so didn't let any ill-feeling creep in for Pari...but a hint of comparison is causing Pari to stop and rebel against what she feels are family's double standards and unfairness to her. 

That's it friends. It was an episode, which on the face was light and frothy, but dealt with some deep issues. These two are so good for each other...Their purpose at the moment is to acknowledge each other's identity..and help each other in finding it...and understand it's value. ***Sigh*** soul mates every inch of the way!!!!

Have a nice day all.Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 08 August 2012 at 10:06pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

suganvjTelly.AddictPiieredeye2012kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQbbbcccnirmalac99KamliKudiMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06gcluvanoneepickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
It's also a complete role reversal between Yash and Aarti now. It's so much fun to watch Aarti giving Yash his own looks and to see him suffering like Aarti did from her newfound intimidating looks (that she learned from Yash himself LOL).

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06anoneegcluvpickachu

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
It was a funny and poignant episode today. 
The lingerie part didn't make much sense to me but I loved Samana's explanation of it. 

I loved it when Aarti told Yash exactly how she felt. Atta girl Clap. Yash needed that wake up call from Aarti to realize he was being unfair to her. 

But oh Yash was so adorable and childlike in the way he tried to manaofy his wife. Gurmeet and Kratika were absolutely wonderful as usual. I hope they stay in Mumbai a little longer. Mumbai brings out the best in AarYa. 

Who is this Lakhan fellow and what trouble is he planning for Yash Confused

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1Zetterjyoti06gcluvpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index