Punar Vivah

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 23)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Aartiji is so in ji modeWink, she said Chagan as Chaganji when Yash said that Chagan will get her stuff. So because of this Lakhan they are not going out of houseConfused BTW if Yash didn't come how she would have gotten her stuff at 7:00 clock in morningWink.
Why couldnot she just under garmentsConfused, but she was very cute nevertheless  so forgivenTongue.
So it seems Yash knows people, I thought he is a loner no friend no enemies. He knew the shops owner well to ask shopkeeper to open shop well before time. Shopkeeper was just hilarious, his timing was perfect with body language..
The whole shopping experience was hilarious, Yash just couldn't get it why she is behaving this way and what she wants until he sees explicitlyROFL He seriously doesn't know how to live with a womanWink
Today since Bua was on vacation today, she left a piece of her in Gayatri it seemsOuch. She was doing her job to perfectionAngry. She is creating the ripples between DILs.
Outburst outside the shop, it did look force the way it started. With Aarti literally dragging him to go into store where his embarrassment is guaranteed. And saying he is irritating her, that rightly pushed him to limit.
So it seems he knows what shut her up so used the same route(calling her Arpita), but this time she gave him back. And the best part was, she made it clear to him that she is AARTI and is happy with her own identity.
Does he feels that everyone wants to be ArpitaDead, what the heck is wrong with himAngry
Atlast, may be now he will stop drawing the similarities between them and know no one want his AKJ..
Last part was best, tables turned over. Ab aaya oonth pahad ke nicheWink loved him begging for forgiveness..
In all it was nice episode..
So by this friday, another gunda attack it seemsOuch 
Edited: Forgot to give the due credit to GC and KS. They were just awesomeClap

Edited by bbbccc - 08 August 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ninand IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
aww Skee.. what can i say.. lol.. you can be assured of such disappearing acts.. though it does not mean i am not on the forum..

man I stalk this thread daily for update:)..  hell its some of your responses/analyses that sometimes get me to watch the show itself.. lol

jokes apart, I was disheartened when the concept went slightly astray in between.. but nothing to bring back life to it than to get Aarti to be the spunky fiery woman that she is.. man it does wonders for the show and their chemistry too.. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Arti and Yash forgot to bump their heads a second time, so does this indicate that something bad is about to happen, like this Lakan problem cropping up?Ouch

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccEva JQMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvpickachu

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by 16021983

Who is Lakhan ?? LOL
Whoever this Lakhan is ,  he certainly brings a curiosity factor to this Mumbai track LOLLOL .. I feel it mayb related to some old family enemity over the Beach house land .. its a common issue in Mumbai LOLLOL...I hope this gunda brings some more excitment in AarYa's life Tongue
I think he is one of the goons tht kidnapped ansh and now wants revenge frm him or sumthin lyk tht maybe this guy shud misbehave wid aarti n Yash may get all posessive and beat him up n then start being confused as to y he was feeling so possesive over n then hav him start watchin aarti silently lyk hw she watches him...teeheeBig smile

But how will this servant Chagan know about the Ansh incident ?? ConfusedConfused...it was the servant who cautioned Yash from going out as there is danger which means even the servent knows about this goon Confused

It was just an assumption maybe the lakhan fella called up on the house phone and warned chagan wen he answered it

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

now who is lakhan?Angry

Maya's boyfriend Wink

[/QUOTE] hahahaha...lmao in she dreams

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
That was one surprising episode, with a satisfying dose of humor, awkward situations, altercations, suspense, and role reversals!
Loved the shopping scenes and the throwback to the SR! That "dance" with the lingerie box was hilarious (I love these creatives for these awkwardly hilarious yet meaningful scenarios...Plus we got to see another loop close today, while another one opened up). I was so happy hearing Aarti speak up for herself while Yash was left to process yet another side of Aarti that he hadn't truly seen until now...And what an impact! Yash is slowly but surely starting to realize that he's met his match in Aarti - she knows when and how to challenge him, she knows when and how to back off...
Yash's hesitant actions of backing up and calling out "Aartiji..." not once, but three times was an instant reminder of Aarti's trademark; Aarti's unflinching, stern gaze directed at Yash and then her silent laugh to herself at the end - all of that was too cute! Gurmeet and Kratika were fabulous in their scenes today! They're just too much fun to watch!
See you all later!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Eva JQbbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06gcluvpickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Good early morning to all  ...
@Borna: Yup it was an amazing unexpected episode I loved the way KS & GC played off each other in the shop scenes this time around Aarti was the one doing the "let me hide the item" dance LOL LOL
@Indu: Morning Dear sorry i didn't answer you yesterday blame it on life getting the best of me...Sorry to hear that your hubby was in bad shape Ouch Hope he's feeling better today! take care & God Bless you always xox
@Angel: Ha yes they didn't forgot to bump their heads twice which led to them having the confrontation outside the shop...It says you need to bump your head again so you don't argue and what great argument you got Tongue Big smile
@Veena: Great take Dear Clap Clap Clap...OMG it wicked awesome the way Aarti give it back to him, he thinks that Arpita was such a prize that everyone wanna be her and to accuse Aarti like that was uncalled for Angry I liked how he tried to pacify her but she wasn't having it and the deathly looks she gave him LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Zetter IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
@Maham: Fab take Sweetie Clap Clap...It was a treat to see Aarti finally gave Yash a tastet of his own medecine and when he said sorry and she asked him what the use of saying sorry if he's gonna accuse her without thinking and him trying to pacify  her was too cute. Hats off to KS & GC they did an incredible job in those scenes Star Thumbs Up
Coming to the goons I do believe that Aarti gonna get hurt this and that we'll get another loop closure when the husband in Yash awakens after witnessing Aarti in danger...But i'm really intrigue as to what business Yash had with those goons that they wanna see him dead Confused 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index