Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 19)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

I enjoyed the Episode today despite few logical issues Big smileBig smile...I m not much bothered about the lingerie technicalities LOL... I m happy because the main purpose of Aarti giving a reality check to Yash is achieved  LOLBig smile...

First complete Nok-Jhok of Aarti and Yash Big smile

This is the first informal nok-jhok of AarYa and that too over lingerie shopping LOL,..This cant get any better LOLLOL... Everytime whenever Yash blasted Aarti , she kept quiet and he walked off in style Angry or everytime whenever Aarti blasted Yash (during Ansh's kidnapping) , he kept quiet and she walked off  Ouch and this way their Arguments always remained one-sided and incomplete Angry ./..But this time Yash blasts Aarti , in return Aarti blasts Yash , Then Yash says sorry , then Aarti too asks him like a wifey to get the bags and the chapter of hubby-wifey tiff actually looked like a two-way complete connection and not just one sided Big smileBig smile... For me this is what worked brilliantly in the episode and so I m least bothered about other issues like why lingerie or why early morning etc etc LOLBig smile

Aarti's first reality check to Yash Tongue

I still cant believe today Aarti actually went all out on Yash and vents out all her anti-Arpita frustrations at one go ..OMGGG ShockedShockedShockedShocked

I feel this was much needed so that finally Yash can come out of this scare and illusion that Aarti is trying to take Arpita's place Angry ; I mean what did Yash really mean when he was blasting Aarti and saying "I m noticing u r trying to dress like her . do things like her" AngryAngry...Was he trying to taunt Aarti's new style and suits in Mumbai AngryAngry... I mean does Arpita has her signature mark on those salwar suits too kya AngryAngry...This does mean Yash notices every move of Aarti too even if he is giving it an Arpita excuse WinkLOL...

But this time Aarti is no more a timid wife who will silently tolerate those unfair accusations of Yash AngryAngry ; Aarti never asked Yash to come with her to the market , so why those accusations then ?? Angry ; She did not keep quiet this time and gave him a much needed reality check that if she really wanted to replace Arpita in his life , then she would not hv insisted for this Mumbai trip and brought him closer to Arpita memories AngryAngry ;Also loved the way Aarti made him realise that its he who sees Arpita everywhere ,its his problem if he feels she is trying to b Arpita because she knows she is Aarti and she is proud of her own identity StarStarStarStar ; Its Aarti's new found confidence and determination which pleasantly surprises Yash today and he realises that he is not the only tiger in the den anymore Wink.,..In short he knows that he got his right match in Aarti who will not keep quiet and take his Arpita nonsense anymore WinkLOLTongue

Also I loved the fact that Aarti made him realise that he is not the only mahaan soul out here who has the licence to do everything great from saving Ansh to taking bullets ... She too might want to do something for her family  , then why always its given the accusation of "Arpita copy" OuchOuch...

One thing is clear Aarti dint fake her angerApprove  .. She was actually pissed off with his accusations this time and gave it back to him finally .. its only when Yash said sorry twice and did all that funny gestures of  lets hv tea together or u come with me to pick up the packets  LOL , Aarti felt good and important there and so once he leaves , she clutches onto her mangalsutra and laughs because this is first time Yash actually made honest efforts to manaofy his wife rather than walking off in silent mode and thats why her smile in the end  Embarrassed...

The Trigger point of Yash-Aarti fight today ...Ermm

I feel  Yash was all cool till Aarti dint show her authority on him like a typical wife but the moment she grabs his hand and says go get the packets from shop like a typical wifey ,  Yash gets affected by her touch and so to control his own feelings , he takes the usual excuse of dont try to b Arpita Wink ; Yash uses this dialogue more like his defence to make sure he never ever falls for another woman WinkLOLEmbarrassed... He is himself scared of actually going with the flow and becoming Aarti's husband in real sense and to stop himself , he takes a U-turn always with the excuse of "Dont try to b Arpita because u r Aarti" LOLLOLOuch...

For Yash definition of Wife=Arpita Ouch... so when he sees that definition of wife is slowly changing in his mind and heart and he is tilting towards Aarti and beginning to see her as his wife which is evident from the kind of protectiveness he showed today by going with her all the way to the market Embarrassed, thats when his alter ego starts revolting and he keeps shouting that "U r not Arpita .. U r Aarti" LOL..Its more like Yash is shouting on his own self and trying to make his own self believe that she is not Arpita but Aarti , then how can I start accepting her as my wife ShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... He is fighting with his own self that time because he knows he is falling weak here towards Aarti Embarrassed...

Aarti on the other hand realised this weakness of Yash and so the minute he starts giving this defence , Aarti too goes all out on him to make him realise that his Arpita defence will not work on her anymore WinkLOL... She makes it clear that she loves her own identity once and for all , so that next time if any action of Aarti reminds him of Arpita , then he does not go around accusing Aarti but realise that its his problem Smile...Yash too knows that Aarti never tries to b Arpita but he uses this excuse like a defence to stay away from Aarti but today Aarti made him realise that his defence is not going to work on her anymore Big smile

Gayatri-Paridi Tifff ...

To b honest I dint like Gayatri's attitude towards Paridi today and also that comparison she made Ouch..If Paridi wants to give something health conscious to Pratik , let her be .. she is his wife afterall Confused... Why cant Paridi as a wife hv this freedom ?? Confused... She will not give poison to Pratik na ?? Ouch...Now if Paridi openly revolts against Scindia family , I cant blame her because somewhere her freedom even as a wife is badly curtailed in the house Ouch

Who is Lakhan ?? LOL

Whoever this Lakhan is ,  he certainly brings a curiosity factor to this Mumbai track LOLLOL .. I feel it mayb related to some old family enemity over the Beach house land .. its a common issue in Mumbai LOLLOL...I hope this gunda brings some more excitment in AarYa's life Tongue

Overall the episode worked for me because of the humour element and I loved the fact that both Yash-Aarti fought like a joint unit and it was not a one-sided argument LOLBig smile... Rest there were many loopholes like whats the sudden emergency of lingerie and why so early morning , many issues were there but these r not the major points of the episode , so I choose to ignore LOLEmbarrassed..What I loved was the awkwardness in their relationship is slowly going away and both r beginning to stand on equal terms today ..Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieApoorvaFantarantulla_pangakekriti07KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterEnchantedForestanonee

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Ahhh Sammy! It is like you took the words out of my mouth about Aarti. LOL Waiting for your take before I sign off. Off to read Jyo's. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@Angel: That quote is perfect for Aarti! She has learned to treasure every moment of love because life has taught her how fleeting it can be. It reminds me of that difference of opinion Aarti and Yash had over Neelam and Kunal in the saree shop. Yash wanted them to wait a little longer, so they could have their whole lives together while Aarti wanted to give them this moment together, because who can trust the future? She truly lives in the present.

@Jyo: Great take! I agree completely on Yash's behaviour. He is acting this way because he is attracted to Aarti. Also, the fact that he saw her buying lingerie made him acutely aware of her femininity and that must have made him extra conscious when she touched him. He must have panicked thinking...eek a woman, with lady bits, is touching me...and kuch kuch ho raha hain! Clearly she is trying to be Arpita because only Arpita ever had that effect on me. Gawd. When will he grow up?

@Kirthi: Just starting now because I had to get my thoughts in order. Smile

Edited by Samanalyse - 08 August 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudiangakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99ZetterAngeloScurojyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

my conclusion on the fight
both of them were very frustrated at the time. so they just jumped from one tangent to another. All the confusion and question about the last few days came out. Aarti feeling that she cant be accepted as Aarti but only as Arpita. Yash confused about Aarti changing charms and attitude. Aarti probs fearing rejection. It all came out at once due to the fact both of them were frustrated and embarrassed at the time. They didnt know how to proceed with a civil conversation.
I agree .. both were trying to divert the whole topic .. Yash tried with car excuse but still the topic remained the same LOLLOL...in the end Yash thought my Arpita accusation is a safe bet to divert the lingerie topic  but Aarti gave him a reality check and he was clean bowled LOLLOLLOL

@Aparna : How many times Aarti can tolerate the same old Arpita accusations .. she just had enough and actually lost her temper there because she was already way too embarassed inside the shop and then Yash puts further ghee inside fire by bringing the whole Arpita accusation ...she just lost her cool since Arpita accusation further added upto her already growing frustration  ...LOL

Coming to Yash and his temper , I said this earlier too , he tries to convince his own self that Aarti is not Arpita when he says those words ... but this time Aarti refuses to take those accusations on her and makes him realise that its his problem and not hers , so dont ever accuse her

One point , the issue might b too small .. many hv this issue of why such big fight over small lingerie matter but thats how it happens in everyday life .. we get into nasty fights in real life too over small issues ... many times such small issues only bring out the past hidden frustrations and makes it look big ... in anger its human nature to vent out our hidden supressed frustrations even if the matter is something completely different but we still vent out our hidden frustrations in anger Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

K__STelly.Addicttarantulla_pkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroanonee

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Aarti is actually not someone who plans her life ... she just loves to b imperfect  and unpredictable .. This is the biggest difference between Aarti and Arpita mayb ... if Yash had gone with Arpita for lingerie shopping , mayb Arpita would hv told him ,its a woman's thing , so u stay out and things would hv been completely different with no real awkward moments .. but in case of Aarti , she does not know how to handle such situations .. she may act dumb and silly at times , she may blow out her temper for no reason and laugh it off next moment .. thats Aarti .. she cant b picture perfect Embarrassed/... Mayb thats why Prashant thought she is not worthy of a good wife Ouch... But tomorrow Yash might enjoy these same imperfections in Aarti Embarrassed...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetteranoneepickachu

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
omg I just  watched the episode.. lord, Aarti is adorable! loved her.. and shes started looking gorgeous lately.. 
shes one of the most well enacted characters on TV today.. oh she has my heart!

and Yash , ..lol.. he did get a verbal hiding he so deserved.. the last scene where he tries to get her to go with him cause hes too embarrassed to go alone..LOL but he looked gorgeous as well..

But Aarti.. oh its Aarti all the way for me these days...

superb analysis guys.. this thread helps  a lot in getting it all out simply by reading what you share:)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
overall i found this epi was really hillarious.. 
the same expression like their SR night when Yash had to conceal the condom box... hehehe..LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

i like your take jyo but seriously what is wrong with G3 i feel like she always needs a target to degrade before it was Aarti and now Paridhi. The comparison she made was so unnecessary as she knows it can create differences between bahus. Before she would yell at Aarti for dumb reasons like being worried about Ansh when he is going to a new school. I mean who wouldn't be? And now it is Paridhi who cant think about Prateek's health. It LIKE if I am dominated by my huspand so should the rest of the women in the house. Why should they be any different? I wonder if the whole Alzeimers things has been cured or she is still suffering from it.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictCharishmaEva JQPearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index