Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 19)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Ahhh Sammy! It is like you took the words out of my mouth about Aarti. LOL Waiting for your take before I sign off. Off to read Jyo's. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@Angel: That quote is perfect for Aarti! She has learned to treasure every moment of love because life has taught her how fleeting it can be. It reminds me of that difference of opinion Aarti and Yash had over Neelam and Kunal in the saree shop. Yash wanted them to wait a little longer, so they could have their whole lives together while Aarti wanted to give them this moment together, because who can trust the future? She truly lives in the present.

@Jyo: Great take! I agree completely on Yash's behaviour. He is acting this way because he is attracted to Aarti. Also, the fact that he saw her buying lingerie made him acutely aware of her femininity and that must have made him extra conscious when she touched him. He must have panicked thinking...eek a woman, with lady bits, is touching me...and kuch kuch ho raha hain! Clearly she is trying to be Arpita because only Arpita ever had that effect on me. Gawd. When will he grow up?

@Kirthi: Just starting now because I had to get my thoughts in order. Smile

Edited by Samanalyse - 08 August 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudinirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27ZetterAngeloScurojyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

my conclusion on the fight
both of them were very frustrated at the time. so they just jumped from one tangent to another. All the confusion and question about the last few days came out. Aarti feeling that she cant be accepted as Aarti but only as Arpita. Yash confused about Aarti changing charms and attitude. Aarti probs fearing rejection. It all came out at once due to the fact both of them were frustrated and embarrassed at the time. They didnt know how to proceed with a civil conversation.
I agree .. both were trying to divert the whole topic .. Yash tried with car excuse but still the topic remained the same LOLLOL...in the end Yash thought my Arpita accusation is a safe bet to divert the lingerie topic  but Aarti gave him a reality check and he was clean bowled LOLLOLLOL

@Aparna : How many times Aarti can tolerate the same old Arpita accusations .. she just had enough and actually lost her temper there because she was already way too embarassed inside the shop and then Yash puts further ghee inside fire by bringing the whole Arpita accusation ...she just lost her cool since Arpita accusation further added upto her already growing frustration  ...LOL

Coming to Yash and his temper , I said this earlier too , he tries to convince his own self that Aarti is not Arpita when he says those words ... but this time Aarti refuses to take those accusations on her and makes him realise that its his problem and not hers , so dont ever accuse her

One point , the issue might b too small .. many hv this issue of why such big fight over small lingerie matter but thats how it happens in everyday life .. we get into nasty fights in real life too over small issues ... many times such small issues only bring out the past hidden frustrations and makes it look big ... in anger its human nature to vent out our hidden supressed frustrations even if the matter is something completely different but we still vent out our hidden frustrations in anger Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

K__STelly.Addicttarantulla_pkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroanonee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Aarti is actually not someone who plans her life ... she just loves to b imperfect  and unpredictable .. This is the biggest difference between Aarti and Arpita mayb ... if Yash had gone with Arpita for lingerie shopping , mayb Arpita would hv told him ,its a woman's thing , so u stay out and things would hv been completely different with no real awkward moments .. but in case of Aarti , she does not know how to handle such situations .. she may act dumb and silly at times , she may blow out her temper for no reason and laugh it off next moment .. thats Aarti .. she cant b picture perfect Embarrassed/... Mayb thats why Prashant thought she is not worthy of a good wife Ouch... But tomorrow Yash might enjoy these same imperfections in Aarti Embarrassed...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroanoneepickachu

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
omg I just  watched the episode.. lord, Aarti is adorable! loved her.. and shes started looking gorgeous lately.. 
shes one of the most well enacted characters on TV today.. oh she has my heart!

and Yash , ..lol.. he did get a verbal hiding he so deserved.. the last scene where he tries to get her to go with him cause hes too embarrassed to go alone..LOL but he looked gorgeous as well..

But Aarti.. oh its Aarti all the way for me these days...

superb analysis guys.. this thread helps  a lot in getting it all out simply by reading what you share:)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
overall i found this epi was really hillarious.. 
the same expression like their SR night when Yash had to conceal the condom box... hehehe..LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

i like your take jyo but seriously what is wrong with G3 i feel like she always needs a target to degrade before it was Aarti and now Paridhi. The comparison she made was so unnecessary as she knows it can create differences between bahus. Before she would yell at Aarti for dumb reasons like being worried about Ansh when he is going to a new school. I mean who wouldn't be? And now it is Paridhi who cant think about Prateek's health. It LIKE if I am dominated by my huspand so should the rest of the women in the house. Why should they be any different? I wonder if the whole Alzeimers things has been cured or she is still suffering from it.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictCharishmaEva JQnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBjyoti06

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching the episode.. A brilliant episode it is.. Clap

Before I go to sleep, I have some questions in my mind that I want to ask here:

Is Chagan already knows about the danger coming to Yash? Why is he worried when he found out that Yash is going outside??

Who is this Lakhan?? Is he someone who's related to Arpita, Bua or Prashant?? Or just a family enemy over the beach land??

Well, another interesting and exciting moment coming up for Aaryas life...

That's all for now, and have a great time everyone!!!

Smile
~MJ~

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiEva JQZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index