Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 18)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@Aparna : Aarti dint fake her anger .. She was actually pissed off with his accusations this time and gave it back to him finally .. its only when Yash said sorry twice and did all that funny gestures of  lets hv tea together or u come with me , Aarti felt good and important there and so once he leaves , he clutches onto her mangalsutra and laughs because this is first time Yash actually made honest efforts to manaofy his wife rather than walking off in silent mode and thats why her smile in the end  Embarrassed...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pananda29KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroMallika113Loveforlife

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I think Aarthi is going to get hurt by whoever is going to attack Yash.
Blood thirsty,I am.
I haven't watched the episode because of the POWER CUT.Will catch up with it and then I'll be back.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07KamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Mallika113

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by AngelDark

Does Arti's last laugh mean that she is starting all her nok  joke? Yash has no inkling what type of person he is dealing with. This is just the tip of the iceberg I feel.

So true - women are a mystery that men can only but try to unravel!!

I assume they think they are a mystery but so are some men to their women. Sorry I'm not going to turn this into a women/men who are more mysterious discussion. LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 08 August 2012 at 12:57pm

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiZetterSamanalysejyoti06pickachu

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
my conclusion on the fight
both of them were very frustrated at the time. so they just jumped from one tangent to another. All the confusion and question about the last few days came out. Aarti feeling that she cant be accepted as Aarti but only as Arpita. Yash confused about Aarti changing charms and attitude. Aarti probs fearing rejection. It all came out at once due to the fact both of them were frustrated and embarrassed at the time. They didnt know how to proceed with a civil conversation.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27gshow2011SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Superb episode yet again, but I feel like these Mumbai episodes are going to leave us all very very spoilt with AarYa! 

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti, I dont know. No one who says all that he does to her should be let off easily at all. Funny gestures or not.  It all looked forced. Why would she be angry about him walking in enough to start screaming and be all goofy right after he accuses of being an Arpita imposter?

I am very impatient with Yash's temper. He is coming off unhinged at the slightest provocation. It seems like he is yelling at her and himself too but apart from a surfacial apology at best, he doesnt seem to be processing much else.

Telly.Addictananda29angakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Aarti is not erratic, nor is her character being lost in any way from where I see it. She is someone who can't help but see the humour in a situation no matter how awkward it was a moment before. Her anger  flares up and cools down in a matter of seconds and she doesn't hold grudges for this very reason; she really sees the funny in pretty much everything! When Yash gave her his cell phone, for a second she was deeply touched but the serious emotion only lasted for a second before she was being irreverent about Yash and making a little joke about it in her head. Same with today. She was genuinely irritated when she came out of that shop and downright furious when Yash brought up Arpita...and although she forgave him the moment he said sorry, he ruined it by saying it the second time like it was an order. So she decided to keep him squirming until his ego was firmly under control.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieananda29tarantulla_pangakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiZetterAngeloScurojyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@Sam: That character profile on Arti reminds me of this quote.

Life forms illogical patterns. It is haphazard and full of beauties which I try to catch as they fly by, for who knows whether any of them will ever return?

~Margot Fonteyn.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiangakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterjyoti06shubhika124pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index