Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 17)

Katy Senior Member
Katy
Katy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
What if Lakhan kidnaps Aarti while Yash is still inside the shop? I feel that there had to be a reason why Aarti and Yash are in this shopping area where all the shops are still closed and it is quite deserted. When Yash comes outside with the packages, he may not find Aarti there and he may assume that she is still mad at him and left without waiting for him. Just my prediction.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06Loveforlifeanonee

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Does Arti's last laugh mean that she is starting all her nok  joke? Yash has no inkling what type of person he is dealing with. This is just the tip of the iceberg I feel.

Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Lol I want to watch the episode again...but have to work Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Huh? What is this now?

Aarti didnt have a pair of u/w she could have re-used ? Why couldn't she mention she needed some 'women's essentials' to Yash? Also, is Yash so dense that he cant read between lines?  Any other person would have understood her reluctance to let him in.  How does Aarti buy u/w in general - does she always awkwardly point at boxes?  Also, why was she carrying a purse when she had no money to pay for her things and why should Yash carry them out for her? It was a total farce just to get some 'humor'.

Is Yash demented ? How humiliating are the accusations he levels on her everytime? This guy is a total jerk. Who talks like this to a woman?  Aarti on her part was okay except when she started extolling his virtues. I so badly wished she said something like, when you took a bullet for Ansh, I could have accused you of pretending to be Prashant. In the end, turns out Aarti enjoyed all the accusations again and really was pretending anger. What?

Most importantly, who is this new villain lurking in Mumbai to get at Yash when he goes lingerie shopping for Aarti? Why is he waiting for Yash to venture out if he is so dangerous. That house they live in now hardly looks like a deterring fortress for impending attack. How much more ridiculous can it get.

Also, what drug is Gayatri on?

Note to CVs/writers : Story and characters are coming unhinged. Also, Humor is a hard thing to do. If you attempt it, do it well. Else it just makes everyone feel embarassed for you.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012ananda29kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Mallika113

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@Veena, you crack me up.LOL 

So true! For all the amount of time we spend analysing Yash we should be the ones who should know him better. By the way, I watched that bit where she yells at him, once again. In that bit she was truly angry at him and his ridiculous accusation. It was after he apologized that she instantly cooled off and decided to carry on with her anger avatar. And I think my favorite line in her tirade was when she asked how come when you do stuff for me and Ansh it is okay but when I try to do the same you get mad at me. Poor Yash! He was tongue tied. ROFL Now what does Lakhan bhai want.Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudinirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroanoneeMallika113Loveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@Kirti : Yeahhh when Yash taunts about her dressing and all .. how she is trying to copy Arpita .. she looked pissed off and her expressions were liker ok enough is enough LOLLOL... I mean Yash too many times told Aarti about her Ansh obsession earlier .. today it was Aarti's turn to tell him about his Arpita obsession indirectly LOL

Telly.Addictananda29nirmalac99KamliKudiangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Does Arti's last laugh mean that she is starting all her nok  joke? Yash has no inkling what type of person he is dealing with. This is just the tip of the iceberg I feel.

So true - women are a mystery that men can only but try to unravel!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I think G3 likes to have a person who she can belittle. Her favourite hobby I guess.

I'm tempted to write very long but I don't feel like so.

The word irritation was kind of a red herring for me when Arti said that word. I was ready for her to blast him. I just did not understand where that list of accusations came from or if that irritation was a momentary thing. Also I thought she should go back to the shop and buy that woman's essential thing to cover for the monthly problem. At that moment I thought she had become a bit too moody.

The next minute we had her smiling and laughing and doing her favourite thing with the mangal sutra!

I'm starting to wonder why Arti  is like a wind that changes direction every few seconds.

Edited by AngelDark - 08 August 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pananda29KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99ZetterSamanalysejyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index