Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 16)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@ bbbccc

if you notice Aarti's expression before she said " baccho jaise shakal mat banaye"

She looked lovelorn and was actually feeling guilty for her action ie remaining angry even after Yash said sorry...thinking O gosh I shouldn't be doing this, torture him anymore... but she sort of swallowed her love for him and kept on scolding him sensing his guilt!!! For once she was enjoying her husbands discomfort!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudibbbcccangakenirmalac99saf24ZetterSamanalysejyoti06anonee

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Edit LOL

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 08 August 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudi

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

One thing left me little dissappointed, Aarti's last smile, I should say laugh..

So his outburst doesn't affect her at all, she doesn't feel rejected after doing so much and getting this in returnOuch I sometimes they are making her heartless, Yash in his anger says clearly whats going on with him but sheConfused, how come she never could say it loud and clear...

She always uses the calculated words, never slipped Prashant's name once in angerUnhappy
Veena she would hv felt disappointed if Yash dint tell him sorry after her outburst but would hv continued his accusation but that dint happen and Yash said sorry twice ... so Aarti's smile was more of a victory as a wife since she felt that she does hv a certain control on her hubby Embarrassed...

Aarti now knows Yash very well ... she knows whatever he blabbers in anger is not what he actually means but it has become more like his habbit .. so she is trying to make him realise that his words might hurt others and they will reply back in same tone ... in short she gives him a taste of his own medicine and he realises his mistake .. so Aarti's main mission to make her husband realise that he needs to keep his temper under check is successful ... so the smile is for that reason Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudinirmalac99bbbcccEva JQangakesaf24ZetterSamanalyseAlameluLoveforlifeanonee

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Originally posted by bbbccc

I sometimes they are making her heartless, Yash in his anger says clearly whats going on with him but sheConfused, how come she never could say it loud and clear...

Awww, VeenaUnhappy I don't think she is heartless at all. She is the only one who gets Yash. Not even us viewers understands him like Aarti does. LOL I think she has figured out long time back that Yash is desperately fighting an inner battle. Aarti's personality is 'take life as it comes, face life with laughter and not tears'. And I think that is exactly what she is doing to get Yash out of his limbo state. By laughter and by projecting happiness.

Edited by angake - 08 August 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29Eva JQbbbcccKamliKudinirmalac99Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06Loveforlifeanonee

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Finally Bua ke Ram - Lakhan will appear!!! ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccAlameluZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06shubhika124anonee

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Yeah make sense it seems, so Aarti DOES knows and understands him better than usOuch Doesn't make me feel good thoughOuch, afterall I spend more time in analyzing him than herWink You see we discuss their 15-20 minutes appearence for full 24 hours of the dayTongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29Pearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseAlamelujyoti06Loveforlifeanonee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@Veena : Aarti understands him more than anyone of us .. they share same room , same bed after all WinkLOLLOLEmbarrassed... I think Aarti knows that the root cause of Yash's problem is Arpita's memories .. so she is trying to show that she really dont not care about it LOL... This is what is making Yash more guilty because so far he always go away with Arpita excuse , now he cant anymore because Aarti does not care LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29nirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalyseanonee

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Ok guys, gotta go. Took half day for daughter's appointment and Aarti's million dollar suspenseWink. Will catch up with you all later..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index