Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 15)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

oh! How Yash Scindia went from being a Lion to a Lamb. ROFL

I actually liked the way it all played out. If Aarti were to say this any other time I don't think it would have had the same impact on Yash as it did today. I even liked the context in which such an important conversation was carried it out. It must be getting obvious even to Yash how ridiculous he is being that he has this need to lash out at Aarti for every silly thing and bring Arpita into it. It is almost like he is forcing himself to remember Arpita and force Arpita down Aarti's throat at every little thing. And today she caught Yash completely by surprise. If he even had an inkling that she would retaliate the way she did, he would have armed himself with 'bas miene keh diya na!' and would have walked off without giving her an opportunity to say her piece in her defense. 

Edited by angake - 08 August 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29123mitulbbbcccEva JQkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06Loveforlife

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

@Sam and jyo, Totally Agree with you both Thumbs Up

For me, it doesnt matter all about the technicalities of the situation. The mere fact that the main purpose was achieved, was already a plus factor..

And yeah, maybe because Aarti was very irritated at that time, that's why when Yash talks about Arpita again, she burst out her frustration..

And I like it the way CVs show it in a light scene because it is very common to see such scene always in a hard situation. Just to make it differ from the other...

Another good surprising episode indeed!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06Loveforlifeanoneepickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Also the fact that some stranger called Lakhan suddenly wants to Kill Yash made me so perplexed that I couldn't concentrate.

now who is lakhan?Angry

Your sentence reminds me "Ye Ganpat kaun hai re"

So far no clue about Lakhan - he is just a name.  Perhaps the next few episodes will tell us more

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

here i was waiting for so long that aarti would blast yash, and when she did, the situation seemed too forced!Confused

Ha ha Ria and I was just saying I loved the fact that Aarti caught Yash by surprise.  LOL I actually liked Aarti's spur of the moment anger and retaliation rather than a long thought out conversation. I don't think Yash would have ever let her go past a sentence if it was the latter.LOL

Edited by angake - 08 August 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24ZetterSamanalysejyoti06anoneepickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
@Samana : Even I feel the same .. for Yash definition of Wife=Arpita Ouch... so when he sees that definition of wife is slowly changing in his mind and heart and he is tilting towards Aarti and beginning to see her as his wife Embarrassed, thats when his alter ego starts revolting and he keeps shouting that "U r not Arpita .. U r Aarti" LOL..Its more like Yash is shouting on his own self and trying to make his own self believe that she is not Arpita but Aarti , then how can I start accepting her as my wife ShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... He is fighting with his own self that time because he knows he is falling weak here towards Aarti Embarrassed...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudinirmalac99Eva JQangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24ZetterSamanalyse

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
One thing left me little dissappointed, Aarti's last smile, I should say laugh..

So his outburst doesn't affect her at all, she doesn't feel rejected after doing so much and getting this in returnOuch I sometimes they are making her heartless, Yash in his anger says clearly whats going on with him but sheConfused, how come she never could say it loud and clear...

She always uses the calculated words, never slipped Prashant's name once in angerUnhappy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQangakeKamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@DMKJ_VB

She probable wanted to have that fight with her husband!!! She deliberately didn't pay and left the bags in the shop!!! Cheers!!

Women are that way!!! if we want to argue then we will!!!! LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24ZetterSamanalysejyoti06anoneepickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Whoever this Lakhan is ,  he certainly brings a curiosity factor to this Mumbai track LOLLOL .. I feel it mayb some old family enemity over the Beach house land .. its a common issue in Mumbai LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictsmileymj10bbbcccEva JQKamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseLoveforlife..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index