Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 14)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Damn My Obsessed Yash is being Cussed upon by everyone hereCryCry Stop being so tight on him man Cry
Aarti only told Yash to cool it  -- and this was long overdue.  Seriously, no sympathy for Yash in this regard.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

K__STelly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@Ria : I feel  Yash was all cool till Aarti dint show her authority on him like a typical wife but the moment she grabs his hand and says go get the packets from shop like a typical wifey ,  Yash gets affected by her touch and so to control his own feelings , he takes the usual excuse of dont try to b Arpita Wink ; Yash uses this dialogue more like his defence to make sure he never ever falls for another woman WinkLOLEmbarrassed... He is himself scared of actually going with the flow and becoming Aarti's husband in real sense and to stop himself , he takes a U-turn always with the excuse of "Dont try to b Arpita because u r Aarti" LOLLOLOuch...

Aarti on the other hand realised this weakness of Yash and so the minute he starts giving this defence , Aarti too goes all out on him to make him realise that his Arpita defence will not work on her anymore WinkLOL... She makes it clear that she lvoes her own identity once and for all , so that next time if any action of Aarti reminds him of Arpita , then he does not go around accusing Aarti but realise that its his problem Smile...Yash too knows that Aarti never tries to b Arpita but he uses this excuse like a defence to stay away from Aarti but today Aarti made him realise that his defence is not going to work on her anymore Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

K__STelly.Addictananda29123mitulKamliKudiEva JQkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24ZetterSamanalysevillager00anoneepickachu

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Damn My Obsessed Yash is being Cussed upon by everyone hereCryCry Stop being so tight on him man Cry
Aarti only told Yash to cool it  -- and this was long overdue.  Seriously, no sympathy for Yash in this regard.

I've not watched the episode yet. Just going by what I'm reading here.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalyseanonee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Ria: He hasn't really been thinking of Arpita all this time. It's more like, after he sees Aarti doing something biwi-ish, he jumps to the conclusion that she has been trying to ape Arpita, and sort of questions himself, "how could I have been so stupid?" The truth is that he is feeling attracted to her. Last time he felt that way, was when she was trying to be Arpita, so he assumes she must be doing it again. Also, he thinks he can't be attracted to anyone but Arpita, so if he is attracted to Aarti, she must be doing something Arpita-ish. And he is angry that he fell for her "trick" all over again so he lashes out at her without thinking of ALL the evidence to the contrary. Yash is kinda thick like that. LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

K__STelly.Addictananda29123mitulKamliKudiEva JQkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24Zetterjyoti06LoveforlifeanoneeKesha_H.pickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Pari was not wrong thinking about their health its just that G3 is being a typical Indian Mother pampering her not so baccha Son!!  Angryfor Indian mother the sons are always dependent fools who need pampering all their life!!! Angry

The shopkeeper was hilarious though!! have come across such salesmen myself... since it is all in a days work for them they talk about the stuff so freely and we are like this ConfusedOuchBlushing

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06Kesha_H.villager00

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Okay my Lovelies gonna catch your takes in the AM...Heading too bed early tonight I think the two hectic days are finally catching up with me Unhappy Cry

Love you guys Hug

Laters!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseLoveforlifeanonee

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
now i know why they have not stepped outside the house since they came to mumbai. it is hard to go on vacation some where your not safe.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictEva JQKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysevillager00Loveforlifeanoneepickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

@DMKJ_VB

I feel the suddenness of Aarti's outburst was what that real did it for me!! I was not expecting it at all!! Rona dhona would have been too typical yaar!!

Yash is our bhondu baba he didn't guess why Aarti was feeling so awkward!!  LOL But that's how men are and in their situation its all the more difficult!!! Cheers!!

When i said intense and breaking down, i didn't mean rona dhona, i meant a serious scene where this issue could be dealt with. I think its quite natural that Yash didn't guess what she wanted to buy. also when she had actually packed the stuff up, why couldn't she pay and come out with packets beats me!Confused she had a purse!
nah, this scene did not go well with me. here i was waiting for so long that aarti would blast yash, and when she did, the situation seemed too forced!Confused

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 08 August 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index