Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 13)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Shubhi: Aarti changed because the kids asked her to, and then because her clothes got dirty. Yash changed for the same reasons. They wouldn't keep their kids in the same clothes two days in a row! Mittals are not kangal CVs to pull these stunts. I am fairly certain just one day has passed.

Ohh Haan D'ohWhy didn't you remind me earlier? Confused Her suit got dirty Day Dreaming
Being skeptical doesn't suit me at all ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseDMKJ_VBjyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Good for Aarti to smack him atlast, so he was thinking of her as Aprita all this timeUnhappy in suits and all..

Ok officially today, the guy is sick, he need to be treated first. Aarti keep smacking him until he leaves that ghost behind

No he wasn't! and thats the reason i felt the entire scene was abrupt today. it seemed yash had been given those dialogues so that aarti could say her part. They could have made this much more impactfull. Neither aarti's reaction to yash, nor his stupid accusation had any impact to me at least today!Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

No Shubhi...no way Maya's boyfriend...it was very peaceful with no Maya for two days...don't bring anything related to her LOL

Two episodes without her Day Dreaming
Mere bhagwaan ki kasam , it feels like heaven Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

K__STelly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterDMKJ_VBjyoti06jikky_84anonee

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! am laughing like hell koi mujhe bachao...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06jikky_84

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Well I think it is normal to forget ones dtuff when you have to take care of three kids and in joint family.

Well she did say that she can go alone then why didn't' he listen, ok it was nice of him to bring him to the store, when she asked him to step out why he didn't moroan. It's not America where intimate apparel hang and ladies just pick one also here you don't see many men floundering around.

and then she is embarrassed to drink tea so it serves Yash right to go get her stuff , he deserves for baarging in.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29123mitulKamliKudinirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24ZetterSamanalysejyoti06jikky_84Kesha_H.

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

So Yash notices Aarti now... he's just using Arpita has a excuse Wink

Telly.Addictananda29Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseZettersaf24jyoti06jikky_84anonee

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Originally posted by bbbccc

Good for Aarti to smack him atlast, so he was thinking of her as Aprita all this timeUnhappy in suits and all..

Ok officially today, the guy is sick, he need to be treated first. Aarti keep smacking him until he leaves that ghost behind

I think today he was actually a sweetheart , his reference to Arpita actually seemed more like a guilt Embarrassed That he has been noticing the change , mingling well with her and then the embarrassment that he had to share an intimate moment with her. Wink

Edited by shubhika124 - 08 August 2012 at 12:11pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccEva JQkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseDMKJ_VBZetterjyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
The shopkeeper was really funny guy, I think he made the scene more fun..

Paridhi has started looking after her figure it seems for the job. Thinking of Pratik being healthy is not wrong, but instead of changing overnight she should take baby steps. She was like telling a mom that her way brining her son has been wrong all along..

Ok so he burst when in embarrassment she asked him to go inside shop and pay, she was wrong the way she asked. But his outburst was worseAngry, no wonder she just gave him her peice of mind..

On side note, what the heck they are doing with Aarti's lips. They are swelling so fast..

Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index