Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Also the fact that some stranger called Lakhan suddenly wants to Kill Yash made me so perplexed that I couldn't concentrate.

now who is lakhan?😑

Your sentence reminds me "Ye Ganpat kaun hai re"

So far no clue about Lakhan - he is just a name.  Perhaps the next few episodes will tell us more
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

here i was waiting for so long that aarti would blast yash, and when she did, the situation seemed too forced!πŸ˜•

Ha ha Ria and I was just saying I loved the fact that Aarti caught Yash by surprise.  πŸ˜† I actually liked Aarti's spur of the moment anger and retaliation rather than a long thought out conversation. I don't think Yash would have ever let her go past a sentence if it was the latter.πŸ˜†
Edited by angake - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana : Even I feel the same .. for Yash definition of Wife=Arpita ... so when he sees that definition of wife is slowly changing in his mind and heart and he is tilting towards Aarti and beginning to see her as his wife 😳, thats when his alter ego starts revolting and he keeps shouting that "U r not Arpita .. U r Aarti" πŸ˜†..Its more like Yash is shouting on his own self and trying to make his own self believe that she is not Arpita but Aarti , then how can I start accepting her as my wife 😲😳😳... He is fighting with his own self that time because he knows he is falling weak here towards Aarti 😳...
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One thing left me little dissappointed, Aarti's last smile, I should say laugh..

So his outburst doesn't affect her at all, she doesn't feel rejected after doing so much and getting this in return I sometimes they are making her heartless, Yash in his anger says clearly whats going on with him but sheπŸ˜•, how come she never could say it loud and clear...

She always uses the calculated words, never slipped Prashant's name once in angerπŸ˜”
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@DMKJ_VB

She probable wanted to have that fight with her husband!!! She deliberately didn't pay and left the bags in the shop!!! Cheers!!

Women are that way!!! if we want to argue then we will!!!! πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Whoever this Lakhan is ,  he certainly brings a curiosity factor to this Mumbai track πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I feel it mayb some old family enemity over the Beach house land .. its a common issue in Mumbai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ bbbccc

if you notice Aarti's expression before she said " baccho jaise shakal mat banaye"

She looked lovelorn and was actually feeling guilty for her action ie remaining angry even after Yash said sorry...thinking O gosh I shouldn't be doing this, torture him anymore... but she sort of swallowed her love for him and kept on scolding him sensing his guilt!!! For once she was enjoying her husbands discomfort!!!
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Edit πŸ˜†

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbbccc

One thing left me little dissappointed, Aarti's last smile, I should say laugh..

So his outburst doesn't affect her at all, she doesn't feel rejected after doing so much and getting this in return I sometimes they are making her heartless, Yash in his anger says clearly whats going on with him but sheπŸ˜•, how come she never could say it loud and clear...

She always uses the calculated words, never slipped Prashant's name once in angerπŸ˜”

Veena she would hv felt disappointed if Yash dint tell him sorry after her outburst but would hv continued his accusation but that dint happen and Yash said sorry twice ... so Aarti's smile was more of a victory as a wife since she felt that she does hv a certain control on her hubby 😳...

Aarti now knows Yash very well ... she knows whatever he blabbers in anger is not what he actually means but it has become more like his habbit .. so she is trying to make him realise that his words might hurt others and they will reply back in same tone ... in short she gives him a taste of his own medicine and he realises his mistake .. so Aarti's main mission to make her husband realise that he needs to keep his temper under check is successful ... so the smile is for that reason 😳
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbbccc

I sometimes they are making her heartless, Yash in his anger says clearly whats going on with him but sheπŸ˜•, how come she never could say it loud and clear...

Awww, Veena. πŸ˜” I don't think she is heartless at all. She is the only one who gets Yash. Not even us viewers understands him like Aarti does. πŸ˜† I think she has figured out long time back that Yash is desperately fighting an inner battle. Aarti's personality is 'take life as it comes, face life with laughter and not tears'. And I think that is exactly what she is doing to get Yash out of his limbo state. By laughter and by projecting happiness.
Edited by angake - 11 years ago