Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p (Page 10)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I loved the role reversal today, when Yash kept coming back to try to talk to Aarti. It reminded me so much of Aarti's habit of doing that when she is nervous, and making Yash rolli his eyes. LOL

Clearly Aarti took the pants in her salwar suits very seriously and is wearing them with purpose! Wink

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29bbbcccrusha4003kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudismileymj10nirmalac99Zettersaf24jyoti06Mallika113jikky_84gcluvanonee

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Im disappointed with the lingerie thing Ouch It made no sense , because technically  she must be having 3 of them Ermm  Was it raining continuously that she couldn't wash n use? Confused

haaa she didn't have the right colour!! LOLLOLLOL
LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29lamsKamliKudikriti07ZetterSamanalysejyoti06Mallika113gcluvjikky_84

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Im disappointed with the lingerie thing Ouch It made no sense , because technically  she must be having 3 of them Ermm  Was it raining continuously that she couldn't wash n use? Confused

ya she did, the one before clay, the one she changed into with white outfit, then the current one with green sari ..The other feminine product would have been more funnier and more embarrassing hahahaLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27smileymj10saf24ZetterSamanalysejyoti06jikky_84gcluvanonee

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Am I hearing it right? Did Aarti give Yash his own medicine. That is my girl! Please someone fill me in with all the nitty gritty details. Desperately want to see Yash squirming. By the was he squirming? Confused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29nirmalac99smileymj10kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiZetterSamanalysesaf24jyoti06Mallika113jikky_84gcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Shubhi this is her first morning in Mumbai, she just changed suit twice before on same day

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06Mallika113gcluvjikky_84anonee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

She didn't have 3 of them. It has only been one day since they landed in Mumbai. The last 3 episodes happened in one day, but Aarti and Yash changed twice, first when they got off the plane and then because of the pottery.

But I agree that she could have worn yesterday's until the shops opened, but then she would have had to tell everyone where she was going and the kids would be up...so actually it made sense, I think.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27smileymj10saf24Zetterjyoti06Mallika113gcluvjikky_84Loveforlife

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

haaa she didn't have the right colour!! LOLLOLLOL
LOL

ROFL ROFL Maybe yeah! Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06Mallika113jikky_84gcluv

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

ya she did, the one before clay, the one she changed into with white outfit, then the current one with green sari ..The other feminine product would have been more funnier and more embarrassing hahahaLOL

Hmmm though I am going to forgive the Cv's here!! Aarti blasted Yash and Yash became bumbling!! I have no complains with them LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29nirmalac99KamliKudismileymj10kriti07ZetterSamanalysesaf24jyoti06Mallika113jikky_84gcluvanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index