Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sanju : I just saw Deeps uploaded the pics of yesterday ka episode .. will do the actions and reactions shortly πŸ˜†...now dont blame me if its extra non-veg πŸ˜› .. CVs themselves r going in naughty direction , mein kya karoon πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Oh and I loved that little creation u made .. fabulous 😳

@Samana : I agree ..Prashant just could not understand Aarti well .. Aarti is a very complicated character .. she is unpredictable .. she does not plan her life ... she just loves to live in the moment ... she loves to b imperfect and do silly things because thats entertainment for her .. she wants a companion who can understand her and accept her the way she is rather than expect her to change according to his wishes ... 😳😳...She is ready to give her 100% in a relationship but in return she expects her lifepartner to accept her with her imperfections 😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
haha bring it on jyo! I'm all eyes to read it 🀣
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Prityanka: Nice take on the episode! πŸ˜† I agree this confrontation was much needed to enhance our own enjoyment of future AarYa scenes. Now we don't have to be worried anymore about Yash mistaking Aarti for Arpita because every time he tries to think of the two in the same moment, he will remember this lecture from Aarti all to clearly. I guess it was one of those moments when an insignificant trigger led to lots of hidden issues coming out and making it a big fight. Actually, that is very realistic. Maybe a few months from now, they won't remember what they started fighting over but only the issues that came up.

@Jyo: Exactly. Maybe Prashant couldn't handle Aarti's ability to wear so many hats, and not artificially, but genuinely become all the roles she played. Before marriage she was this fun, challenging and exciting girl. After marriage, I guess she settled down into being a good bahu because she so craved a family but at the same time was aggressive in the bedroom. He couldn't keep up with her changing faces and so maybe he found relief when he met a more boring, predictable woman, who fell into one stereotype (from what we have heard, "modern"), whom he could keep up with and who made him feel like number one in the relationship. Aarti is so full of energy and brilliance that Prashant probably felt overshadowed by her, not being such an intelligent or exciting person himself. Yash, on the other hand is equally versatile and once he gets going, Aarti has to keep up with him as much as the other way round. Unlike Prashant, Yash is capable of living up to Aarti's expectations and unexpectations. πŸ˜‰
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I was watching the episode again and something stuck my mind ... Yash told Aarti "Dont behave like a typical wifey"...

Now my question is what is the definition of "typical wifey" in Yash's dictionary ?? 😈...His world starts and ends with Arpita , so this means his defintion of a typical wifey is inspired from Arpita's wifey nature only πŸ˜‰...So does that mean even Arpita bossed aruond Yash always ?? πŸ˜›...

In that case its bad luck of Yash I guess , first Arpita and now Aarti πŸ˜†...

On another note , many said Aarti acted dumb in the whole bra-fiasco from going early morning to showing weird awkwardness instead of directly telling Yash to stay out since she is purchasing few inner garments ...also her bossing nature to Yash dint make any sense ... I agree with all ... but is this the reason why Prashant got irritated with Aarti and went for another woman ?? πŸ€”... Does Aarti at times tries too hard to b a wifey just to hide her other imperfections ?? πŸ€”... Aarti might hv these mood swings with Prashant too and reason why he got fed up of her whereas Yash took a U-turn and became a bhigi billi in the end πŸ˜†... So somewhere even with her imperfections , she could find a connection with Yash because he is equally dumb in few matters πŸ˜† compared to Prashant who wanted a smart today's woman and so he could never connect with such type of woman like Aarti  πŸ€”

What I m trying to say is this whole bra-fiasco might hv been shown deliberately just to pinpoint the dumbness of both Yash and Aarti and also show that somewhere they both r finding a connection over their stupidity only πŸ˜†

@Jyo...

πŸ‘ (bold) You have managed to hit upon the right explanation for the entire episode! What a farsighted insight! Kudos! πŸ˜†

Match made in heaven, for sure. 

EDIT: You may be right about Prashant and Aarti. Aarti can be domineering and given to lead from the front. She certainly means well, but not everyone likes such approach. Prashant might not have liked it at all. In this marriage, Aarti has found a place for her personality with Yash needing directions in areas in his life where she fits. 
Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Prityanka- that was a fabulous take, and u actually explained aarti's cause of irritation quite well.I agree about the future episodes. However, I just wish the cvs had handled this episode with a little more logic. anyways, I enjoyed the episode in parts, and I am not complaining , becoz I love the cvs, they hv always been terrific. I am just a trifle disappointed, may be becoz I was expecting more. 

But I am ready to move on, and am eagerly waiting for who this Lakhan person is and why he wants to kill Yash! Guess Yash helped his sister elope with her lover on her wedding day, the last time he had come to Mumbai with Arpita. 🀣Unfortunately, Aarti wasn't there and suicide drama couldn't be arranged which could melt Lakhan, hence he is still angry with Yash!πŸ˜†

On a more serious note, I hope Yash is not hurt this time, or it would become very repetitive. I hope its Aarti  ( such a sadistic sentence it soundsπŸ˜²πŸ˜†), so that Yash can take care of her, or I want both of them to handle this well so that none end up getting hurt. Would have loved to see a fight sequence (I am a goner when it comes to GC and action), however, Gurmeet has just recovered from his shoulder dislocation, and is doing JDJ , so don't want him to get stressed out more.
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hmmm...yest episode was slightly ridiculous rite- at least to me??? haha, think someone mentioned abt the urgency in getting bra sooo early in the morn! haiz...kinda dfficult to comprehend...n the inability to articulate that she needs to get udergarments...tried my darnest to try to imagine how akward this must be for arti but even in the most conservative family, you can say tt you need to get some personal items from a shop? yash does not seem to be the intrusive type so he would have left her alone if she said personal items...

And her getting all mad at yash when she stepped out of the shop  was also difficult to digest. But living in a house w 3 sis n knowing how we get mad at the most illogical stuffs n just vent our frustration...I guess aarti was just embarrassed n she must b  used to b able to get stuffs like this without all the akwardness n embarrassment so she was just venting!!! but asking yash to pay n get the stufs??? why??? so tt we could witness yash fumbling n retreating his steps late onr??? dun make sense rite that she could not pay for the items n carry them??? 

Yash getting mad at aarti for being a typical wife just did not flow...he could get mad at her for venting her frustrations on him, he could be mad at her for being wishy washy abt her intentions to get undergarments n causing both of them to be embarrassed but he started with his I can see you are trying to be arprita crap again! ok granted he is arprita obssessed n seriously needs help to get over his grief..fine...in his mind everything revolves ard arprita...so I must accept tt this is yash n like the scindia family, hope arti can help him (why not a pyschologist???)!

Aarti retaliation was the only saving grace for me for yst episode. she was in gundi bahbi mode and whatever she said is spot on!!! omg!!! where has this gundi bahbi disappeared??? anyway, yash's action in trying to appease aarti was adorable huh? Like tt aarti continue to be mad at him n makes him all the more flustered (though I think she could just be pretending...she must have melted when  he asked if he had to go back to the shop alone!)!haiz...I am such a sucker for their scenes...y???? 

Yash has an enemy - ladkhan??? there better not b another kidnapping scene unless someone can tell me that kidnapping is common in india...in singapore kidnapping is rare...i cant accept another kidnapping incident...
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Even I m relieved Aarti finally clears it to him about how she is happy and proud of being Aarti .. so now there is no scope of the blame game in future about "u r trying to b Arpita " even if Yash comes to know about the promise secret of Aarti and Gayatri πŸ˜ƒ... Also I feel after this episode , we wont see Yash going around doing Arpita Arpita much because so far he was using Arpita memories more like a weapon to make sure Aarti does not get any wrong signals πŸ˜‰ but now he knows Aarti cares any damn about it  , so he might just stop doing Arpita jaap πŸ˜†

Completely agree with this! At first the argument does come a little out of nowhere, but when you think about it, this is the perfect time for Aarti to make it absolutely clear to Yash that she in no way, shape or form has any intention of being Arpita or taking her place in his life! This needed to be asserted right in the very beginning in a very clear and firm manner so that Yash has no reason to question Aarti's motives later on (which would have resulted in more misunderstanding and maybe even a greater backlash) , because it's true, she is doing everything as Aarti, there is no Arpita intervention anywhere on her part! And now even if Yash finds out that Aarti has been trying to bring him back to life courtesy of Gayatri, it wouldn't have any dire consequences because he will know that whatever she did was for his sake and not for an ulterior motive for herself! I like how they even reiterated the fact that Aarti has no expectations from Yash as his wife, she has never asked him nor held him accountable for any husbandly duty and I am sure that has resonated in Yash somewhere!

@bold: That's exactly what I was thinking! We were all dreading the Arpita backlash that all these AarYa moments were leading too, and I was pleasantly surprised when I realized that this was the other shoe that we were waiting to drop! And if this is the way they are going to be dealing with Yash coming out of his Arpita land then I am more than happy about it! I was thinking about this yesterday that they won't have a huge blowout from Yash about Arpita anymore because they have already done that and it's not like the Mittals to get too repetitive! Yash has done his share of openly blasting Aarti for taking AKJ on Palak's birthday, the same thing won't happen again! And I love how they made sure about that by having Aarti herself state that I am Aarti and I am happy with my identity. Yash's trusts Aarti's words and he has heard this from her he won't doubt her again! And like you said, this really is pointing towards a decrease in Yash's Arpita jaap because now the comparison and guilt factor is out! Now he can't hold her accountable for trying to be like Arpita and shift the blame on her every time he starts getting close to her and then feels guilty about it! The Arpita influences in his life are decreasing by the second and soon he won't have anything concrete left to hold on to her! I mean Palak, who was his biggest companion in his grief, has now full heartedly accepted Aarti and has almost moved on from the trauma that Arpita's death had inflicted on her psyche! And then there is the matter of Yash himself, who constantly finds himself being drawn to Aarti and the liveliness that seems to surround her! I think the only think really left of Arpita now are those photographs, and after thinking about it extensively, I think it was actually a good move to have all those pictures of Arpita in the beach house because we will get to see Yash move on with life and start falling for Aarti despite the presence of the photos! And this is productive because this way they go back to Bhopal the pictures won't serve as any trigger to send him back to the past because their presence has already stopped effecting him! I am sure that by the time this Mumbai trip is over those portraits will become nothing more than a decor, the kids and Aarti are already looking past them, and soon Yash will start doing so to! In fact, I would love if Yash himself takes some of Arpita's portraits off the easels and mount some family pictures on them instead! That would be the perfect end to the trip and would spell progress with a capital P!

And on a side note, I loved that little moment in the car when Yash asks Aarti what she wants to buy and Aarti says that she will tell him when they get to the market. During all this Aarti has her face turned the other way and all Yash can do is stare at her! He really is trying to figure her out, trying to read her through all her defenses and masks, hoping to understand her just a little bit! And she has such an effect on him that he just sort of loses himself in the moment, staring at her until Aarti herself has to snap him out of it and ask him to drive! That jerk Yash gave when Aarti said Chaliye was a beautiful touch because it showed him coming out of a reverie and this time it was Aarti who had him lost in thoughts without a trace of Arpita in sight! And this just reiterates how much he is warming up to her and her touch, his actions are becoming instinctive around her and he is starting to rely on her more and more. During the pottery scene in Monday's episode, when Yash gets clay on his cheek and Aarti raises her hand to clear it off, he instinctively leans in towards her touch and I absolutely adored that little detail that they added there! No hesitation, no second thought, and this comfort level is growing with every passing episode!
redeye2012 thumbnail

@Indu: A lovely take.  I especially loved it when you describe the bra as her armor.  I was reminded of steel bras. But that was really a unique association.

@salvatore-nina: You are right. Sanitary napkins are really no big deal today. Has anyone seen the ads that are shown on TV these days? There's no mystery about it in the objective sense. But for a woman in need, it can provide all the embarrassment she needs.   The CVs could have really killed it logically and story-wise with this, even without showing the product at any point.  Well...

@ Ria: Thanks!   As for Yash's reluctance, it still baffles me. It is packed and sitting on the counter.  He just needs to bring it.  He has not been asked to wash, wring and dry it or wear it.   Aarti, of course for reasons unbeknownst even to God, selected the items, made sure they were packed, but couldn't pay for it and left them there.  If the salesperson was being frisky, where is Aarti's gundi avatar? Where is her famous glare? Yash too can give the shopkeeper his famous glare. In any case, the shopkeeper was overwhelmed that God himself stepped into his shop, so what was the reluctance for.  This whole thing is a bit unrealistic.  Yash has been married before and Aarti has been married before. And I understand the discomfort between the new couple, but do they have to be so overt?  I am sure they have encountered embarrassing things with their respective spouses and can expect to encounter them again in their new marriages. So, a little bit of maturity and understated behavior could have gone a long way.  When Aarti tells Yash to remain outside, she is childish, and Yash not getting it is even worse. He not only had a wife, he has 2 daughters as well. His sensitivity to women has to be sharper than average.  Anyway, it's all done and over with.

@Sam: Aarti is a mass of contradictions. When it comes to dealing with other people's major problems, she's actually quick on her feet, but when it comes to such an ordinary running out of supplies, she's all flustered.  Even Bhavari couldn't have helped her if the market is not open at 7 am.  What would Aarti have done on her own? Driven around Bombay like Pankaj-Prateek on the night of the storm until some shop opened 😊...Impulse is fine, but idiocy...

And I commend all those rare viewers who can see past all the ridiculousness and still draw out so muchπŸ‘ πŸ˜†

Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
redeye2012 thumbnail
@kinsanj: Thanks for the female version of the YDH song! 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My Actions and Reactions of the day 😳'

Action of Yash ( U know once upon a time I did a Hillman ad .. the tagline was hillman pehno ,sab mangal hoga 😳...so here I m wearing it for our future mangal .. howzzat 😎)

'

Reaction of Aarti (Mashaallahhh ..Mashaallahh ... subah subahh I dont need breakfast .. u r there na 😍)

Action of Aarti  to Yash(Look we cant do it right in the car .. Chagan and company r roaming around ..so take me to the market πŸ˜› ..let me get lady hillman inner garments too for the mangal action 😳😳😳)

Reaction of Yash ( πŸ€“)

Double reaction of Aarti (Goshhh look straight and just drive u naughty boyyy 😑😑😑)

Action of Lakhan's chamcha ...the storyteller πŸ˜ƒ(I think both hv gone for Hillman shopping  for some mangal  πŸ€”.. this is right time to attack 😈...I wish I had Bua for company ..sighhh)

Reaction of Yash (Aarti ji I think some external creatures r following us .. so plss do it fast ..I cant delay the mangal anymore ..things need to happen at perfect time πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Aarti to Yash (I think we should do all mangal here itself if there is lack of time .. as it is u r wearing hillman na πŸ˜•)

Action of Yash (ok done ..let me open up this shop and we go inside πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti (All the best for our mangal Yash ji πŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Shopkeeper (Welcome πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti (Can we get your shop for our mangal for sometime 😳)

Action of shopkeeper (Well Scindias especially Bua or Cas r a regular candidates here ..I guess its in the family ..hai na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Yash (oh damn this guy is giving out all family secrets to Aarti ji )

Double reaction of Aarti (Look Yash ji .. Home is more safe .. I m only purchasing my hillman wears and then lets go to home for mangal 😊)

Action of hillman (hello all .. I m all set to go inside Aarti's body for the mangal πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Yash ( ohh my favourite strawberry flavour πŸ˜›)

Double reaction of Aarti (damnnn he again got into strawberry mode even though I dressed like pista today  😲)

Action of Yash (Well pista is not bad either  even though I prefer strawberry πŸ€”)

Reaction of Aarti (Plsss understand Yash ji .. I hate strawberries 😭)

Action of Yash (but my mind just cant  get beyond those strawberry coloured hillman stuff )

Reaction of Aarti (bangs head )

Action of Yash (Let us decide later strawberry or pista .. first lets take this stuff and go back to home .. I feel some Laxman creature in behind us to stop our mangal )

Reaction of Aarti (okk Yash ji ..let me take my strawberry hillman only )

Action of Yash (oh teriii ..my applee Arpita  😲... errr these r mens stuff  πŸ˜• ..ufff this confusion )

Reaction of Aarti (Damnnn Arpita had to appear again 😑)

Action of Shopkeeper (Tea break ... so stop all these fruits talk ..this is not fruit shop πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti (Aa ab laut chaleee ... here too mangal not possible )

Action of Yash (how dare u touch my hand .. dont u know during daytime I m touch me not plant 😑)

Reaction of Aarti (so u think only u can do all chance pe dance with me in the name of strawberries and apples 😑😑😑)

Action of Yash (oh god it looks like jhansi ki rani's aatma went inside her once again ..damn )

Reaction of Aarti (No this time I m in Kali maa avataar 😑)

Action of Yash (Ok cooll down my pista ) 😳😳😳

Reaction of Aarti (damn he had to touch me again ... how can I resist it ..ufff 😳😭)

Action of Yash (Now lets forget all the mangal stuff and come in Veg mode again πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti (Then whats the use of all these hillman innergarments ?? πŸ˜•)

Action of Yash (We can try out some other day with some other shubh mahurat na πŸ˜•)

Reaction (Ok my Mauni baba πŸ˜ƒ)

And the wait for the Mangal continues πŸ˜†

In case all r wondering whats the Hillman ad and tagline of "Hilman pehno sab mangal hoga" I m talking about .. there here is the video .. Gurmeet did this Hilman ad which had the tagline πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unCk9UY0tDw[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago