8/8 Dragon Club :Million Dollar Secret :p - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
When Aarti blasted him, she did it with just two of them together, when Yash blasts Aarti, he does it in front of his family and others too!  I hope he learns something from this!
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

and aarti got to do her share of dance today🤣 she missed the chance during SR where Yashji did a solo performance🤣

LMAOOO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, this was indeed a very interesting loop closure of the SR! Back then Yash was put in an extremely awkward position and tried to dance his way through it, and today was Aarti's turn!

I actually just found the episode online because my usual channels deserted me and the second part was indeed very, very surprising! Did not see that outburst coming from Aarti, but I am so, so glad that it did! And this makes me wonder if this is how they are going to dealing with Yash's Arpita madness, by Aarti slowly but surely making her place in Yash's life while at the same time reiterating the fact that she a completely different entity from Arpita. This will help Yash separate the two in his own mind and will define his own path between the past and present without him having to completely submerge himself in his past yet again!

I say this because we've already seen Yash completely be encompassed by his past during Palak's birthday courtesy of Aarti "being" Arpita and it led to disastrous results for everyone involved. So I don't think there will be repeat scenario of that, and thus Aarti needed to make it infinitely clear right from the very start of the trip that she has absolutely no intention or interest in becoming like Arpita! He is the one who is making all the connections in his head because he is attracted towards her, and his mentality right now is that he can't be attracted to anyone other than Arpita, so it creates an inner and mental conflict! So by having Aarti put him in his place by throwing some hard core facts at him was critical because now he knows that the whole Arpita thing is really in his head and that Aarti is not consciously not doing anything to assert herself in their relationship! Like Samana always says, everything needs to be spelled out explicitly for Yash for him to really understand it, he doesn't understand subliminal or subtle messages, so he needed to be hit with this bucket of cold water to wake him out of his galat fehmi!

And it's always a treat to see him bumbling and faltering in front of Aarti and we got such an amazing preview of that today! I loved, loved, loved how he accused her of trying to be a typical wife, but in the end he was the one playing the role of a typical husband trying to appease his wife! It's not secret that her silence and anger really bothers him and the fact that she seemed legitimately upset with him today was enough to ruffle his feathers completely! He tried everything he could think of to get her to calm down and when nothing worked, he hung his head and his pride and went to collect her things just like she asked all the way in the beginning 😆 Well, Yash babu it's mighty obvious who already wears the pants in this relationship!

But one commendable thing about Yash, which SP and Gayatri also mentioned, is that even though he loses his cool and rationality very quickly, when sense does come back to him he does not shy away from admitting he was wrong. The same thing happened today, when Aarti's words sunk in his head he immediately realized that he overreacted and set out to make things right with her! But I am so glad that she kept the attitude up because she's right, he can't just always say sorry after throwing baseless accusations and expect everything to be alright again! Plus this way we also saw him step away from his formal apologies that he makes a habit of handing out and make multiple sincere attempts to appease her! This attitude which is so completely Aarti will not only keep him on the edge but will also work as a wonderful distraction from his Arpita jaap because it's become more and more apparent that with every passing day Aarti's thoughts and feelings are starting to overcome the memories of Arpita in his mind. He does not mind putting his memories on the backseat but he can't deal with Aarti being upset with him for even a little bit, so priorities are definitely shifting slowly!

And what's the deal with the goons? What might Yash have possibly done in Mumbai that got him on the bad side of the gang and now they are after his life? It's an interesting addition to the track because like Jyo said it adds a curiosity factor, but I have to say that if anyone needs to get hurt this time it has to, has to be Aarti! We have seen Yash get injured/saved from near death experiences multiple times, and now it's Aarti's turn! I am absolutely dying to see how Yash would react seeing Aarti in a dangerous situation where she end up getting hurt because it will hit a lot closer to home for him, and we might actually get a verbal acknowledgement of her being his wife! I wonder though if they'll immediately tackle this goon issue of they'll play it out throughout the trip. Whatever happens though, I just don't want this to deter the family from going outside and have some fun at the outdoor locations, like the beach or some historical sites, etc. because what's the fun of a vacation if you can't experience the place properly? Anyways, there are two episodes left for the week, so let's see how they close out their first week in Mumbai! I just hope that things remains AarYa central like it has been so far, and I am sure the numbers will increase next week!
Aartiji is so in ji mode😉, she said Chagan as Chaganji when Yash said that Chagan will get her stuff. So because of this Lakhan they are not going out of house😕 BTW if Yash didn't come how she would have gotten her stuff at 7:00 clock in morning😉.

Why couldnot she just under garments😕, but she was very cute nevertheless  so forgiven😛.

So it seems Yash knows people, I thought he is a loner no friend no enemies. He knew the shops owner well to ask shopkeeper to open shop well before time. Shopkeeper was just hilarious, his timing was perfect with body language..

The whole shopping experience was hilarious, Yash just couldn't get it why she is behaving this way and what she wants until he sees explicitly🤣 He seriously doesn't know how to live with a woman😉

Today since Bua was on vacation today, she left a piece of her in Gayatri it seems. She was doing her job to perfection😡. She is creating the ripples between DILs.

Outburst outside the shop, it did look force the way it started. With Aarti literally dragging him to go into store where his embarrassment is guaranteed. And saying he is irritating her, that rightly pushed him to limit.

So it seems he knows what shut her up so used the same route(calling her Arpita), but this time she gave him back. And the best part was, she made it clear to him that she is AARTI and is happy with her own identity.

Does he feels that everyone wants to be Arpita🤢, what the heck is wrong with him😡

Atlast, may be now he will stop drawing the similarities between them and know no one want his AKJ..

Last part was best, tables turned over. Ab aaya oonth pahad ke niche😉 loved him begging for forgiveness..

In all it was nice episode..

So by this friday, another gunda attack it seems 

Edited: Forgot to give the due credit to GC and KS. They were just awesome👏

Edited by bbbccc - 11 years ago
aww Skee.. what can i say.. lol.. you can be assured of such disappearing acts.. though it does not mean i am not on the forum..

man I stalk this thread daily for update:)..  hell its some of your responses/analyses that sometimes get me to watch the show itself.. lol

jokes apart, I was disheartened when the concept went slightly astray in between.. but nothing to bring back life to it than to get Aarti to be the spunky fiery woman that she is.. man it does wonders for the show and their chemistry too.. 

Arti and Yash forgot to bump their heads a second time, so does this indicate that something bad is about to happen, like this Lakan problem cropping up?
Originally posted by jyoti06

But how will this servant Chagan know about the Ansh incident ?? 😕😕...it was the servant who cautioned Yash from going out as there is danger which means even the servent knows about this goon 😕

It was just an assumption maybe the lakhan fella called up on the house phone and warned chagan wen he answered it

now who is lakhan?😡

Maya's boyfriend 😉

[/QUOTE] hahahaha...lmao in she dreams
That was one surprising episode, with a satisfying dose of humor, awkward situations, altercations, suspense, and role reversals!

Loved the shopping scenes and the throwback to the SR! That "dance" with the lingerie box was hilarious (I love these creatives for these awkwardly hilarious yet meaningful scenarios...Plus we got to see another loop close today, while another one opened up). I was so happy hearing Aarti speak up for herself while Yash was left to process yet another side of Aarti that he hadn't truly seen until now...And what an impact! Yash is slowly but surely starting to realize that he's met his match in Aarti - she knows when and how to challenge him, she knows when and how to back off...

Yash's hesitant actions of backing up and calling out "Aartiji..." not once, but three times was an instant reminder of Aarti's trademark; Aarti's unflinching, stern gaze directed at Yash and then her silent laugh to herself at the end - all of that was too cute! Gurmeet and Kratika were fabulous in their scenes today! They're just too much fun to watch!

See you all later!
Good early morning to all  ...

@Borna: Yup it was an amazing unexpected episode I loved the way KS & GC played off each other in the shop scenes this time around Aarti was the one doing the "let me hide the item" dance 😆 😆

@Indu: Morning Dear sorry i didn't answer you yesterday blame it on life getting the best of me...Sorry to hear that your hubby was in bad shape  Hope he's feeling better today! take care & God Bless you always xox

@Angel: Ha yes they didn't forgot to bump their heads twice which led to them having the confrontation outside the shop...It says you need to bump your head again so you don't argue and what great argument you got 😛 😃

@Veena: Great take Dear 👏 👏 👏...OMG it wicked awesome the way Aarti give it back to him, he thinks that Arpita was such a prize that everyone wanna be her and to accuse Aarti like that was uncalled for 😡 I liked how he tried to pacify her but she wasn't having it and the deathly looks she gave him 😆
@Maham: Fab take Sweetie 👏 👏...It was a treat to see Aarti finally gave Yash a tastet of his own medecine and when he said sorry and she asked him what the use of saying sorry if he's gonna accuse her without thinking and him trying to pacify  her was too cute. Hats off to KS & GC they did an incredible job in those scenes ⭐️ 👍🏼

Coming to the goons I do believe that Aarti gonna get hurt this and that we'll get another loop closure when the husband in Yash awakens after witnessing Aarti in danger...But i'm really intrigue as to what business Yash had with those goons that they wanna see him dead 😕