Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Dear Members,

The show Aasman Se Aage got over nearly 3 1/2 weeks ago, a very short lived show Unhappy, Beautiful show amazing star cast Clap& great workmanship by the production house Thumbs Up, We were here only for a while, people moved on & started watching other shows, discussions in other forums, But the forum looks empty without a banner & the main protagonists & other characters who made this wonderful show..

Please do comment here & then there will be a banner contest & interested members can participate..

The rules & the size of the banner details will be also notified.

The pictures of the episodes are there till July 9th , the remaining will be uploaded or if anyone can take snap shots please upload them just like Swetha has done with the episode number.

Hope we have members pitch in for the banner Smile

Edited by shanti05 - 12 August 2012 at 8:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Banner for ASA forum." in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
nice idea shanti, banner will make the forum look good. miss asa

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Yes rozy A banner is needed for this forum, I am not good at making one nor have I tried , hope members pitch in who are banner makers , I know Sammy will definetly make one,

Miss Asa definetly & apu Cry Donno how long it will take to see him bak..
This was & is such a nice show , everything was well done all the drama real & the characters ..shows like these should be watched but alias ...

The GM will help to bring the announcement on front page as Asa has been archived

anizor

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
good idea Shanti!! but i have pmed the Channel Mod previously but didn't get any response reg. this. few members asked abt it so i pmed  Embarrassed

If we got the permission now, it will be gr8 to know abt it Smile

reg. the pics LOL though i downloaded hte videos forgot to take snapshots. D'oh i thought i posted them LOLTongue

will do it in a week's time mostly will try to post it by this weekend. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks swetha, my net is slow so here I am not able to do it & super busy..
If u get a chance download from the star player video they r good as lifeOK yT link only puts part of the episode
For starplayer a little work around is needed with download but if u have them downloaded then u can take snapshots

The shows forum is archived so people need to be informed I will as GM to put on main page abt the contest once we know people r ready to participate

Yes banner is needed as it they did injustice to a wonderful show I do wish that the banner can make amends with that

anizorswethasyam08

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Yeah the wonderful show it is, I will definitely participate in the contest, and will try to do my first banner here 

anizorswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Done adding all the episode pics Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorharianjanashanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Swetha,
Hope more people also pitch in & then the GM can make the announcement.I will pm her shortly.

anizorswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.