who else thought like this??? (Page 4)

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Black_Paradize

Originally posted by sanja_here

Originally posted by MaddyAddy

Oh i thought the pic must be of the 'woh aurat'... but when she flipped it all fears took flightEmbarrassed

Dadi created a needless issue, i mean whats the big deal.. she was just looking at pics not consuming them!? Arnav responded well.. the Dadi seems to be a bit of a.. wackoStern Smile
exactly...khushi was jst looking @photos...so...wat??LOL...seriously that issue resembles me...of typical.. sp saas bahu shows...where...if salt is  little  bit low..in food...saas makes a hungama...jst like a world war issueROFL...
seriously..budhi ko moka chaiye masoom bachi ko harrass karnay ka uskay husband k na honay ka faida utha kr..Angry
yaa dear!!!!!actually i really tried hard to understand ur comment...budhi...LOL...i was thinking abt intelligence...LOL

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Me too felt so!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_here

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
ya me too...

i hope there is no connection between khushi's and arnav's parents...

sanja_here

_Mansi IF-Dazzler
_Mansi
_Mansi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I thought the same...but CVs doesn't really think like us...it thinks bilkul opposite...which I think no one expects...n think...n its good in sense...atleast we get to watch something different from other soaps...soo happy to be ipkknd fan...yeah !!

sanja_here

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutee987

ya me too...

i hope there is no connection between khushi's and arnav's parents...
wat ever it may be...i dont want to see arshi suffering again!!!!
Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Oh i thought the pic must be of the 'woh aurat'... but when she flipped it all fears took flightEmbarrassed

Dadi created a needless issue, i mean whats the big deal.. she was just looking at pics not consuming them!? Arnav responded well.. the Dadi seems to be a bit of a.. wackoStern Smile
exactly...khushi was jst looking @photos...so...wat??LOL...seriously that issue resembles me...of typical.. sp saas bahu shows...where...if salt is  little  bit low..in food...saas makes a hungama...jst like a world war issueROFL...
seriously..budhi ko moka chaiye masoom bachi ko harrass karnay ka uskay husband k na honay ka faida utha kr..Angry
yaa dear!!!!!actually i really tried hard to understand ur comment...budhi...LOL...i was thinking abt intelligence...LOL
hahah no dude.. i meant old women...seriously she is so damn getting on my nerves...that was awefull u see... she knew her husband is not arround and so she thought it a great oportunity to humiliate the poor kid..as there is nobody to save her...she was making seeing those pics a big deal? was it really tht big deal? than why have u kept those pics in the store room like a useless thing if they were such an important and secrete things? i did'nt got her point? typical saas bahu serial types

Edited by Black_Paradize - 08 August 2012 at 10:29pm

sanja_here

MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

hahah no dude.. i meant old women...seriously she is so damn getting on my nerves...that was awefull u see... she knew her husband is not arround and so she thought it a great oportunity to humiliate the poor kid..as there is nobody to save her...she was making seeing those pics a big deal? was it really tht big deal? than why have u kept those pics in the store room like a useless thing if they were such an important and secrete things? i did'nt got her point? typical saas bahu serial types

yeah! it was too lame a thing to be made an issue of. I think Dadi was staying with some very low tolerance people all these 15 years LOL

sanja_here

MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

LOL Lets see what Hangama she does today.. i am sure she will cause a major hangama during the pooja today, with her STOP signal

sanja_here

Go to top