Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karthikazcool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
count me in i was also thinking that acidentally the shank will fall off from her hands...
Black_Paradize thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanja_here

exactly...khushi was jst looking @photos...so...wat??πŸ˜†...seriously that issue resembles me...of typical.. sp saas bahu shows...where...if salt is  little  bit low..in food...saas makes a hungama...jst like a world war issue🀣...

seriously..budhi ko moka chaiye masoom bachi ko harrass karnay ka uskay husband k na honay ka faida utha kr..😑
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Black_Paradize

seriously..budhi ko moka chaiye masoom bachi ko harrass karnay ka uskay husband k na honay ka faida utha kr..😑

yaa dear!!!!!actually i really tried hard to understand ur comment...budhi...πŸ˜†...i was thinking abt intelligence...πŸ˜†
Cutee999 thumbnail
ya me too...

i hope there is no connection between khushi's and arnav's parents...
_Mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought the same...but CVs doesn't really think like us...it thinks bilkul opposite...which I think no one expects...n think...n its good in sense...atleast we get to watch something different from other soaps...soo happy to be ipkknd fan...yeah !!
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: cutee987

ya me too...

i hope there is no connection between khushi's and arnav's parents...

wat ever it may be...i dont want to see arshi suffering again!!!!
Black_Paradize thumbnail

yaa dear!!!!!actually i really tried hard to understand ur comment...budhi...πŸ˜†...i was thinking abt intelligence...πŸ˜†

hahah no dude.. i meant old women...seriously she is so damn getting on my nerves...that was awefull u see... she knew her husband is not arround and so she thought it a great oportunity to humiliate the poor kid..as there is nobody to save her...she was making seeing those pics a big deal? was it really tht big deal? than why have u kept those pics in the store room like a useless thing if they were such an important and secrete things? i did'nt got her point? typical saas bahu serial typesEdited by Black_Paradize - 11 years ago
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Black_Paradize

hahah no dude.. i meant old women...seriously she is so damn getting on my nerves...that was awefull u see... she knew her husband is not arround and so she thought it a great oportunity to humiliate the poor kid..as there is nobody to save her...she was making seeing those pics a big deal? was it really tht big deal? than why have u kept those pics in the store room like a useless thing if they were such an important and secrete things? i did'nt got her point? typical saas bahu serial types

yeah! it was too lame a thing to be made an issue of. I think Dadi was staying with some very low tolerance people all these 15 years πŸ˜†
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

exactly...khushi was jst looking @photos...so...wat??πŸ˜†...seriously that issue resembles me...of typical.. sp saas bahu shows...where...if salt is  little  bit low..in food...saas makes a hungama...jst like a world war issue🀣...

πŸ˜† Lets see what Hangama she does today.. i am sure she will cause a major hangama during the pooja today, with her STOP signal
s0n00smi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yea.. even i was waiting... i was expecting to see a ladie's photo that looks like Khushi...πŸ˜†
too much right...πŸ˜‰but nothing happend ...