Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i was scared for a bit its nail biting! the suspense and thriller phew!!Edited by Beautiful10 - 11 years ago
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: cutelittleangel

and yeah one m0re thing...i think that arnav's dad and "us aurat" have s0me connection...

what say guyz??

yaa...arnavs dad did something noughty in past i think...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sanja_here thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutelittleangel

yeah me too...

i thought dadi would say s0mething like, "khushi me hame us aurat ka chehra nazar ata hai"...
hehe

i even thought she may be send by shyamu the creep...
cutelittleangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanja_here

yaa...arnavs dad did something noughty in past i think...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
naughty you!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
ahem ahem...hahaha๐Ÿ˜‰
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh i thought the pic must be of the 'woh aurat'... but when she flipped it all fears took flight๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dadi created a needless issue, i mean whats the big deal.. she was just looking at pics not consuming them!? Arnav responded well.. the Dadi seems to be a bit of a.. wacko๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by MaddyAddy - 11 years ago
hyla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol...for mee tooo...i was freaking scared...like watching horror movie..๐Ÿ˜† ...IPKKND always rocks...
sanja_here thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyAddy

Oh i thought the pic must be of the 'woh aurat'... but when she flipped it all fears took flight๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dadi created a needless issue, i mean whats the big deal.. she was just looking at pics not consuming them!? Arnav responded well.. the Dadi seems to be a bit of a.. wacko๐Ÿ˜ณ

exactly...khushi was jst looking @photos...so...wat??๐Ÿ˜†...seriously that issue resembles me...of typical.. sp saas bahu shows...where...if salt is  little  bit low..in food...saas makes a hungama...jst like a world war issue๐Ÿคฃ...
Black_Paradize thumbnail
but actually i dont want khushi or her mother to be a reason for Arnav's past...not at all
sanja_here thumbnail
Originally posted by: hyla

lol...for mee tooo...i was freaking scared...like watching horror movie..๐Ÿ˜† ...IPKKND always rocks...

same pinch!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sanja_here thumbnail
[QUOTE=Black_Paradize] but actually i dont want khushi or her mother to be a reason for Arnav's past...not at all[/QUOTE
some MU is even possible...like...all this was planned by shyamu...and ths is the big plan with which he will make a re entry...