India-Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Aniket's Faith Turning True

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
remember guys aniket answered back to shashwat when he was taunting him saying aniket have full faith in his mother and she will be the part of the wedding...
today's episode complete showed aniket's faith turning true...sanyukta is taking part in the celebrations...she got ready and told foram to also dress up for some mass marriage but i feel there is no such mass marriage and sayukta did all this for aniket's haldi itself...she also helped the waiters with food arrangement...though she did it in the name of majumdar's status but its is so clear that her love for her son made her do this...
sanyukta  is a ideal mother who despite being angry with her kids, always stands with them emotionally

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Blacksexyspicyraj-avinArnavKiiDeewaniThamanna85Guggul

raj-avin Senior Member
raj-avin
raj-avin

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
yes roopal,i too have a feeling that she got ready for aniketBig smile

she is meltg slowly and they have shown it beautifullyClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul..Roopal..

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj-avin

yes roopal,i too have a feeling that she got ready for aniketBig smile

she is meltg slowly and they have shown it beautifullyClap

the show have PHD in showing complicated to sentimental things so beautifullyTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
ClapClap
agreed i too have same feeling as u !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I agree to all your points Roopal except that I think she really has some social marriage to attend.. Well, may or may not, that will be known gradually.

But I felt so contented seeing the love and confusion in Sanyukta's eyes when Aniket was descending the stairs.. Awesome.. (Suchita ji, u rock)

A virtuous lady, who keeps aside her own personal issues when the matter of the family status comes in between.. Even though she didn't want to participate, unwillingly she became a part of the whole ceremony. And she kept fulfilling her duties.

I love this nature. Storms raging inside your heart but the world will not be able to get a glimpse of it.. Although Sanyukta has her own points and problems, a mother cannot stay angry with her baby for a long time.

This was an underlying message of today's episode I felt.

And Aniket, truly the boy loves his mother so much and trusts her. Despite everything, he believed his mother will stand by him in the end. Hats off to his trust on Sanyukta.. She has already started softening towards him..

I hope, her heart's iceberg melts soon..

(Ehh!! Long rant.. Sorry.. )

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index