Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

will shekhar's be apprehensive for a divorcee (Page 4)

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjansen

Don't you think Anandi has to change her attitude somewhat?  She is walking around like a dead person or most politely put as if in a trance.  How can she ask Shiv to marry her because she gave her word to her mother?  That is all there is to a marriage?  I don't have much hope.

I agree tht she is wrong in matter of her marriage... But anandi's attitude is lyk this becoz her mom died recently.. So much happened to her and somewhere she is feeling tht she is responsible for her mother's death. Dnt wry time will heal everything. As anandi dsnt hv bad attitude... she is a chirpy gal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daltoni

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I dnt feel divorceee can b problem for educated sekhar's bt if they ll find the reality if AnSh relationship they can hv prob bcz no parents will lyk son or daughter not getting fully into married life...for this AnSh can act as couple in fully luv vd eachorher n we ll get to see sum AnSh scenes too... Wink

Yaa. .i feel anandi show no concern for brainless jagya..if she ever helps jagya in getting accepted by dadisa or educational support den tou i doubt bechara shiv ko bhi acha ni lagega uski family tou durr...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daltoni

purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by lilly2

well don't know but Anandi can't get everything so straight in her life Confusedright now and even in segment they seem to be a very good family...but without making Anandi cry cvs don't digest their meal..LOLso ...Confusedperhaps the family can get negative when Jagaya will return to jaitser..Anandi being Anandi won't control herself seeing his doomed state not think about him or help him ..her intentions will be not be bad or she wanted to go to him again but it can make shiv's family have issues ...why Anandi is going to helping her ex husband Confusedare we heading to this story Confused
are you giving free of cost ideas to cvs Confused
no i am only predicting future story..LOL.seeing so far i know they can't have digest few moments of happy AnandiLOLso they will make her cry somehow D'ohbut how ?
Jab tak ansh ki shaaDi naa ho tab tak muje jagya ki parchhai Bhi anandi ke aaspas nahi chahiye. Mein chahti hoon ki anandi ki shaaDi ke baad jab makeover aur shiv ke sath khushi ke palo mein doobi hui anandi ko dekhkar jagya dekhein aur use pata chalna suru ho jaaye ki usne kya kho diya hai. Par ab mein jagya ko anandi ki life mein wapas nahi chahti. Kyunki agar anandi ab wapas jagya ke pass jaati hai to uska matlab yahi hoga ki cvs balika vadhu ki manyta ko pramot kar raha hai.jo social MSG hai uski sirf baatein hai.i hope ki cvs yeh baat ko samjhne. Aur mein yeh Bhi nahi chahti ki jagya ke liye cvs anandi ko widow bana de aur shiv ka maar dale. Jeise abhi bhagvati ko maar dala. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gomatidjmilindrose

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvim

Originally posted by lilly2

well don't know but Anandi can't get everything so straight in her life Confusedright now and even in segment they seem to be a very good family...but without making Anandi cry cvs don't digest their meal..LOLso ...Confusedperhaps the family can get negative when Jagaya will return to jaitser..Anandi being Anandi won't control herself seeing his doomed state not think about him or help him ..her intentions will be not be bad or she wanted to go to him again but it can make shiv's family have issues ...why Anandi is going to helping her ex husband Confusedare we heading to this story Confused
are you giving free of cost ideas to cvs Confused
no i am only predicting future story..LOL.seeing so far i know they can't have digest few moments of happy AnandiLOLso they will make her cry somehow D'ohbut how ?
Jab tak ansh ki shaaDi naa ho tab tak muje jagya ki parchhai Bhi anandi ke aaspas nahi chahiye. Mein chahti hoon ki anandi ki shaaDi ke baad jab makeover aur shiv ke sath khushi ke palo mein doobi hui anandi ko dekhkar jagya dekhein aur use pata chalna suru ho jaaye ki usne kya kho diya hai. Par ab mein jagya ko anandi ki life mein wapas nahi chahti. Kyunki agar anandi ab wapas jagya ke pass jaati hai to uska matlab yahi hoga ki cvs balika vadhu ki manyta ko pramot kar raha hai.jo social MSG hai uski sirf baatein hai.i hope ki cvs yeh baat ko samjhne. Aur mein yeh Bhi nahi chahti ki jagya ke liye cvs anandi ko widow bana de aur shiv ka maar dale. Jeise abhi bhagvati ko maar dala. 
arey i am talking after AnSh marriage not now and cvs have said it so many times from past two months AnSh marriage will happen because they are bound not to show Bal Vivah successful otherwise previously they had plans of Jagaya Anandi reunion but then thought ohhh that will be proving Bal Vivah right...so changed it ..i am talking after their marriage story and if going by cvs pace Jagaya can only return after AnSh marriage since AnSh marriage is moving way more speedy than Jagaya Gauri break up .him returning back to Jaitser after realizing his mistakes ..thats a long way to go LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmaDaltoni

Go to top