Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

will shekhar's be apprehensive for a divorcee (Page 3)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Of course they will be a bit apprehensive but once they get to know the whole story they will not have problems with her divorcee status.They may not see it as a social stigma.

If Shiv's mother  is any thing like Shiv she may worry about the possible emotional problems her son might face in he future.

In future Anandi's concern for Jagya's welfare may cause some problems.

But I do not anticipate problems in accepting her because she is divorcee.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmaAbhiAnimahi12payalibmDaltoni

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I dont think that the divorcee status will be of concern to shiv's mother.

what will be of concern to his family  is anandi's zombie like attitude and her total unhappiness or indifference to shiv --  I am sure they will wonder as to what sort of wife she will be for her son with this kind of atttitude.  It remains to be seen as to how good anandi is in faking her emotions in front of his family.   We all know what it will be like in private between them.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123gomatidjsunitasharmakanak.AbhiAnipoiu123samvi.kavmuksPiyuu_SRKpayalibmmilindroseDaltoniaparnauma

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevask

I think Shiv's mom is also a divorcee...

No, they showed his father in the sbb segments as well.  He was filming the engagement with his video camera.  He is very much married to shiv's mom.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.payalibm

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
anandi in mumbai said to gauri ki woh kisi gair mard aur aurat ki zindagi mein aa nahi sakti ,even jug returns  she will be bound to boundaries of her marriasge n shiv

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimpayalibm

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

anandi in mumbai said to gauri ki woh kisi gair mard aur aurat ki zindagi mein aa nahi sakti ,even jug returns  she will be bound to boundaries of her marriasge n shiv

I think she meant this in a romantic sense, that she will not get involved in a relationship between another man and his wife.  But she may loosen boundaries for offering financial help to jagya, or any kind of academic help he requires etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12payalibmaparnauma

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
welll initiallyy that will be the thinking...shiv is quit handsome,sucessfull..well educated and lovely human being...he can have any girl he wants...so why a divorceee...???? btu as they from educated back ground and with shiv nature its shown clearly whats his upbringing is and now as we ahev seen his family they will coem to the terms of anandi being divorce...and they wont give any thoguht to it more nor will bother them

now choti maa...well i ditn find her that problematic...it might be with her own status and she see herself in anandi and well a little hurt to know that anandi got 2nd chance and she didnt...so that might be the sadnesss in her attitude...well but i dotn think she will give problem to anandi

the more strained and tough situation will be for shekhar family will be anandi's allofness to their saint like son...who after so much jadhojhata choose a girl and that girl is not at all in love with their darling son...and they might think she still in love with her ex...anandi's aloofness and ditachment and abnormal behaviour and so stiff attitude with no sign of love will gave them the trouble

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gomatidjchitra11AbhiAniDaltoni

BUDDH Senior Member
BUDDH
BUDDH

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Don't you think Anandi has to change her attitude somewhat?  She is walking around like a dead person or most politely put as if in a trance.  How can she ask Shiv to marry her because she gave her word to her mother?  That is all there is to a marriage?  I don't have much hope.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gomatidj

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I think she'll be accepted bcoz the sbb segment shows them all happy-happy and... they dont seem like the kind of people who would be prejudiced...

Go to top