India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

one thing i like abt indra most

Salmanisthebest IF-Dazzler
Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i thing i like abt indra  charachter most is that she never make shokk or ghum of anything means she really handle every situation very intelligently , practically n bravely...she will cry 4 that moment but  then again she stand up n start a new beginingClapClap which she cud do with that situation like during rishi kidnapping she cried in starting then she stood up n searched him wnever she cud until she found him...same way wn she got to know that she got BT she cried a lot for few moment then again she was all ready to face the new challenge of life boldly
n im 100% sure after 2day episode she is heartbroken 4 sure but still she will face rishi sepration boldly...without making cry teary episodes  like of female lead of other serials...thats i like abt HD they present  every trak lightly specially indra charachterBig smileno extra drama no background sound no siskna of heroine all the time

Edited by tabu31noor - 08 August 2012 at 10:27am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

farina_1992kirti_bhaZen1SaRatirosediya28kaya123rupzgalayeshaakhtarriyakhanArnavKiiDeewaniRasha4evasamrudhi.r.FALTU.Yukti_Ratzholic26nightingaleAnkitalovesHDdynamic_doll-Neha04-Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Nice post!Thumbs UpYeah absolutely!No matter how tough the situation is..she always stands up and deals with it!She is such a strong character..that is why Indira inspires me lot!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalmokshashreeSalmanisthebest26nightingaleYukti_Ratzholicdynamic_dollSilent.Dreamer

Zen1 Groupbie
Zen1
Zen1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for your post - I concur - Indira is doer not a just a talker, she follows through with her intent with much couragae.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholicdynamic_dollSilent.Dreamer

Zen1 Groupbie
Zen1
Zen1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thank for your post. I concur - Indira is a doer and not just a talker - she follows through her intent with much courage.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic26nightingaledynamic_dollSilent.Dreamer

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Nice post i totally agree with you. I hats off indu (Rati di)

Rasha4eva26nightingaleYukti_Ratzholicdynamic_dollSilent.Dreamer

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Well said tabu. What i like most about HD is its not a melodrama like most other serials. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalRasha4eva26nightingaleYukti_Ratzholicdynamic_dollSilent.Dreamer

Anu_1 Goldie
Anu_1
Anu_1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
That is the one thing I like about HD, no melodrama, no heavy make up and  last but not least always crying and sacrificing( only for some extent is there in HD) female lead.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalRasha4eva26nightingaleYukti_Ratzholicdynamic_dollSilent.Dreamer

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Yes she will fight till the very end!Clap You go Girl! Show em some Girl power. LOL

Rasha4eva26nightingaleYukti_Ratzholicdynamic_dollSilent.Dreamer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index