India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Dilwale Aakhir Aa Hi Gaye Apni Dulhaniya Ko Lene

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hellooo VirManians...HugHugHugHug... after ages n agesss FINALLY OUR VIRMAN TOGETHER IN ONE FRAME...PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty... and to top it THE EVER MAGICAL VIRMAN BG too being played in the background....PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty... omggg i hv no words to xplain my happiness i had seein them together aftr such a long long time n tht too wid VirMan BG...truly DIL GARDEN GARDEN HO GAYA.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming......

I knw v all knw d talks abt virman shaadi hv been already in d air both on n offscreen...LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...bt d moment beeji agreed for d virman shaadi to dadaji...omfggg THAT WS THE MOMENT coz tht gave the OFFICIAL START for VirMan Shaadi Track.. yipeee......Party
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty.....

VirMan ke sachi pyaar ne aakhir apna manzil paa hi liya...aur wohi baat hamari sweetheart badi beeji ne bhi bol di...yeh truly truly virman ki pyaar ki jeet hai...tabhi toh d ones who were strongly against virman had to finally give up infront of this bepanah mohabbat of virman..Approve
ApproveApproveApproveApprove....

And yes... their aashirvaad takin session frm all elders ws vry cutee... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...bt i badly wished to c badi beeji givin her bangles to virat when virman ws takin aashirvaad frm her...bt nahi hua...OuchOuch...itna acha mauka tha CVs shud hv shown it coz they only made BB said once na ki she will give this kangan to virat...nywz i still hope(hopelessly hope..LOLLOL)v will get one scene in near future...

But the million dollar awaiting scene is d first virman scene thts gonna happen aftr this declaration of their marriage..Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaming..i truly truly hope we will get one in this week b4 roka happens...

Nywz am truly truly excited for this shaadi track... roka, sagaai, sangeet,shaadi... aww cant w8 for awesome virman moments in these lovely functions...Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...and i hope CVs will handle this shaadi track properly and dnt kill our xcitements n happiness... *fingers crossed*

So VirManians...our Dilwale Dulha aa chuka hai Apni Dulhaniya ko lene...ab toh bas doli utne ki der hai...Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDancingDancingDancingDancing...

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixAshShruthigowdasancheetamizznamayu4evakushniailovevirat21arhifandebiElenaElenorMadhuChowdaryVirManForLifeMaya.tasnimscreen22befairmeant4uonliecarieAdenah.NiShalaysha1989xoxsusanxoxsiya803shilpa09chasinghopelakshmmannat.urwish-SweetGirl--Antu-_-Aslan-Tacker_Holic-Aswathy-preethisMysterygirl_meSandCastle...Gowri..preetipcMadhura2105Shrav123-Serene.Rose-shafy_MNAblazedEnigma..-Namita-Bobbi.Aisha...Sakeena..-Priti11-MyInspirationzrabzonedgecharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-aysha_mayurmyownarea-INFINITE-.SalmanDeewani....Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
as usual AWESOME POST Di Hug

& don't worry BB will give d kangans in right time.EmbarrassedThere is still hope Wink

btw can U plz sing d VirMan BG that was played today??? Smile...it's so heavenly beautiful I tell u Day Dreaming

or if u have already sing it,plz give m e d link Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siya803hooriaa-Serene.Rose-Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jesmin.farjana

& don't worry BB will give d kangans in right time.EmbarrassedThere is still hope Wink

btw can U plz sing d VirMan BG that was played today??? Smile...it's so heavenly beautiful I tell u Day Dreaming

vich BG??had already sung one virman BG at the start of the virman song i sang last month...r u talkin abt the shaan version of virman bg?

and thank u sooo much for lovin my post...HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Originally posted by jesmin.farjana

vich BG??had already sung one virman BG at the start of the virman song i sang last month...r u talkin abt the shaan version of virman bg?

and thank u sooo much for lovin my post...HugHugHug

yap shaan wala BG jo aaj play hua tha.I m in just love with that...did u sing that one???Big smile

welcome Hug

Nikki_Titli

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Such wonderful & colorful post :D ! I loved reading it.I dont want them to rush to a marriage.till engagment its all fine.I m too excited specially after getting magic with looking them in one frame together after long week and two days.and The Blushing to be beau and his girl ! WOW ! I really hope they keep up VirMan in center stage in their roka and Hopefully we get some Magical moments.Gosh today that Ashirwad bits was soo adorable.! Just perfect VirMan moment and Blushing Maanvi nods for her man silently with cutest ever expressions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLifeNikki_Titli

preethis IF-Rockerz
preethis
preethis

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
ya awesome...  waiting for virman to have a private moment before roka... loved badi beeji... waiting for tomorrow's episode...

Nikki_Titli

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Congo Dear

Thanks for Pm..

Nikki_Titli

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Amazing colourful post! StarHavent watched the epi yet but I am sooo excited after your post! Just love weddings in shows they are just the best ever! Clap Especially weddings in this show! Clap Embarrassed Virman rocks for sure! Im sure BB is waiting for the right moment! Wink Shes tooo clever! Big smile Virman scenes are going to be sooo good! They are going to be back to back for sure! Just hope Mannu gets well sooon! Embarrassed Want some romance between Virika as well Wink its much needed for TRP's and I hope they will increase due to Virman shaadi! Big smile

Nikki_Titli

Go to top