Woh Damad Hai Kahan? (Page 43)

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhangan

Wait you guys are from Saudi??? Shocked 

Nooo not from Saudi. Just visiting the mothership LOL

UK :) (Not that you asked- I just like to give strangers unnecessary details in case they ever wish to stalk and murder me in my sleep. It's nice to be helpful).

Edited by arisai - 08 August 2012 at 6:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasibhanganEXPELLIARMUS

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

LOL LOL

Meh...not really a smoothie person. Gimme something chocolate and I will love you..like serious... LOL

Need to watch the movie. I was told to read the books first<<< why is that always the general consensus :S. I loved the last book...the transition many of the characters go through because of the games, the mental imbalances in them etc, moved me a lot

I think I need to get my hands on it...or better yet, read an excerpt to see what its about. But before that I better read ''The help''. My mate asks me nearly everyday if i've downloaded... and I have the same answer everyday... LOL 

You've totally lost me...You did read my brain comment properly... LOL. Oh and FYI, I haven't watched all the Badman epis, just the first few... 

Hahaa, during Sixth Form, I have managed to try most of the drinks menu at Costa- nothing beats this raspberry iced drink thing they have. Except maybe the special hot chocolate they only crack out for Christmas. 

I think it's a snobbery thing. I don't really care if someone prefers films to books- I just prefer books because I think it adds detail and context and reasoning which in a film you'd have to come up with yourself. Not to mention films change things a lot- the Southern Vampire Mysteries which are the ones Trueblood is based on- the books are SO different as well as being the only tolerable vampire books I have ever read. Sookie is a total badass. LOL

And yeah, I love that she wasn't afraid to kill off key characters when the plot needed it to push her other characters to breaking point and get them to go to extremes they didn't know they were capable of. I STILL hold that one of the trio should've died at the end of Harry Potter. 

Ahahaa, yeah best get on that. Friends can be very persuasive- Liya got me to write a HAPPY epilogue to Intoxicated. Those characters don't get a HAPPY ending LOL They get the one I gave them. Which is why the epilogue is safely hidden away in my blog ;)

Badman is SO funny. Have you got to Tony the Kaala? Nearly died at that. 

Ohh High Renaissance Man... No words. You just have to watch Wink I've only bothered with Part One, which is the best by FAR.

Edited by arisai - 09 August 2012 at 4:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiasha...

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
****  Spoiler  Spoiler Spoiler  ***********

**** Precap Precap Precap ********

**** New Promo New Promo New Promo *****

Dazzler = 7 Letters
7 Means Orgaspasms
Why because it comes after 6 which means sex
What happens after sex is 7

Chammak Dhammak Chikni Chameli
Bhangan Bangayi Sizzling Dazzlerini
Bachke tu rehna dildaar Bhangan
Ho mehnga na padega tujhko stalking humara
Baja re baja re baja band baaja
Dazzler Ko dekho baja re band baaja

See how lame a post looks when one cant do GIFs.  This is the best I could do Bhanganji...

I was waiting until you became a dazzler. But I have to log out now and feed family dinner. Since every one will congratulate you after you become a dazzler, let me do that before.

Love you and Tiya for making everyone of my recent visits to IF Forum a laugh riot and help me have a smile and not fret and fume about where the beauty of the show has gone.  The beauty that was once in the show is now in all of you all.

So thanks for that

Congratulations...In Advance !!!

Edited by stafhtad - 08 August 2012 at 6:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasibhanganEXPELLIARMUSboyznaka

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Bye Bhangan, Tiya, my new celebrity idol nonasi, Asha(Ian), and all the others who made my day with this thread and all the replies in it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasibhanganEXPELLIARMUSTiyaliboyznaka

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

****  Spoiler  Spoiler Spoiler  ***********

**** Precap Precap Precap ********

**** New Promo New Promo New Promo *****

Dazzler = 7 Letters
7 Means Orgaspasms
Why because it comes after 6 which means sex
What happens after sex is 7

Chammak Dhammak Chikni Chameli
Bhangan Bangayi Sizzling Dazzlerini
Bachke tu rehna dildaar Bhangan
Ho mehnga na padega tujhko stalking humara
Baja re baja re baja band baaja
Dazzler Ko dekho baja re band baaja

See how lame a post looks when one cant do GIFs.  This is the best I could do Bhanganji...

I was waiting until you became a dazzler. But I have to log out now and feed family dinner. Since every one will congratulate you after you become a dazzler, let me do that before.

Love you and Tiya for making everyone of my recent visits to IF Forum a laugh riot and help me have a smile and not fret and fume about where the beauty of the show has gone.  The beauty that was once in the show is now in all of you all.

So thanks for that

Congratulations...In Advance !!!

Thanks stafhtad Big smile

You are leaving me I am sad
You like our posts I'm glad
Go feed your family or else they will be mad
Dazzle land is not too far. That color is so rad

You dont have to say it
I know this rhyme was bad

LOL

nonasiEXPELLIARMUSboyznakaasha...

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

ROFL

It looks like he is angry cause he is now bald LOL

nonasiTiyaliboyznakaasha...

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

I have become a fan of your writing... mere ko please PM karna when you make a new post

Thanks Big smile

Ok will do if I remember LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Originally posted by nonasi

It did jar me how little attention I had actually paid to the whole Mayella and Tom case my first time around, but everything about the book is just amazing. I loved the film too.

My sister loved Catcher when she was 12/13 too; she tried to reread when she was older too, but she couldn't get through it...she might agree with your friend there. Stern Smile

Lol, oh hipsters. LOL

Yeah. I'm a little sad Harper Lee never wrote anything else. Such a brilliant story. Would've been interesting to see what else she had up there.

I'm loathe to admit it, but I think my friend and your sister may be right. He's a total twat of a character. My Holden love, I fear, is my inner GulKhan rearing her ugly head.

Lmao tell me about it. I live in Cambridge- HOME of the hipsters.

I know right! But then I remember hearing how Harper Lee basically said why bother, when she knows she's written a masterpiece. Smart cookie. Left behind quite an intriguing legacy. LOL (Plus, don't authors tend to lose focus after a successful debut...?)

I think that's why I secretly fear rereading it...I don't want to hate it!

I thought New York was hipster central! Shocked (Lmfao, that video was hilarious...I think the Starbucks line is my fave: quintessential hipster.)

@Mariam: Maybe...I don't know, I just really disliked B&P. 

Originally posted by arisai

UK :) (Not that you asked- I just like to give strangers unnecessary details in case they ever wish to stalk and murder me in my sleep. It's nice to be helpful).

Bahaha! I do that too. Embarrassed

Okay, I'm out...should finish iftar...Keep trollin', Bhangs, you're almost there. Wink

Edited by nonasi - 08 August 2012 at 7:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arisaibhangan

Go to top