India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Woh Damad Hai Kahan? (Page 37)

durba Senior Member
durba
durba

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Fresh news: He's on twitter. He just posted his pic in reply to our queries !!! Check out !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boyznakabhangan

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by bhangan

Originally posted by sbk2

OMG!! 

Nonasi started posting replies?!! Shocked Shocked

When did that happen? TongueSmile

Good to see you posting now Nonasi! Big smile

Bhangs...hilarious post...LOL LOL

And the other gals too have posted rocking replies LOL

Thanks Shweta Big smile

p.s. How are you liking the episodes these days?

Loving Arnav defending Khushi...still not happy about not getting a proper repentance plus romance track ( I hated last week's episodes when ASR bullied and blackmailed Khushi and she behaved like a silly naive idiotic kid)

Though I like the intensity of the track and I feel since yesterday the episodes have been pretty good after a long time, being an Arhi fan and a sucker for their scenes, I feel we were shortchanged - the sudden introduction of the past without properly focussing on Arnav 'wooing' Khushi has left me unhappy. 

When the hate marriage happened I remember reading so many posts in which people predicted and assured each other that when the truth comes out Arnav's repentance track will be a treat to watch. Although he is being a good husband and defending and supporting her, I cannot understand why they did not show him having at least one serious conversation with KHushi in which he apologizes for putting her through hell and hatred and promising her that from now on he will make up for it...really disappointed about that.

Somehow the whole Shyam's truth coming out, and the subsequent episodes did not match up to what I wanted to see.

Now this Dadi is giving me nightmares as well...LOL!
Lord knows or rather the CVs only know kya kya Gul khilayegi Lalita Pawar Stern Smile

@red My thoughts exactly. I wish they showed a little more remorse on Arnav's side. I dont like how people say well thats ASR's style of repenting. Come on now. He learned to apologize to her once before too so why cant he sit down nicely and have a convo where he says Sorry again. Oh well I guess I just have to get over that

@blue This is the repentance track I guess  LOL

@pink Pun intended? WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsboyznakasbk2

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhangan

Originally posted by Jayne

Shyaam spotted?

Jayne to the rescue!

"Out, damned spot!"

Pic courtesy: JunieMoon

Jayne

Jayney you are 36 pages late 

This is blasphemy 

Just got home after a 12-hr day of hard(ly) work.

Nothing blasphemous about Sexy Shyaam (nicely alliterative!Big smile).
And he is not allowed to be spotted.
Spots are for people like ASR - recently spotted having cheeks with spots like a teen.

Jayne

SeerialLoopsboyznakabhangan

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

@ sbk: Aw, thanks...Smile As you can see, I'm now spamming away!

@ Ouma: You and me both. We'd be ballin'!

To Kill a Mockingbird! Hug (@Bhangu: Shocked! Blasphemy!!!!)

And I think there was mention of Catcher in the Rye...another gratuitous Hug

(I love the turn this thread has taken LOL)

I read To Kill A Mockingbird after loving the extracts of it in Kumon (SHUDDER AT THE MEMORIES- but I completed the whole thing #proud) when I was about 13 and loved it but didn't really get it.

Re-read it at 16 and absolutely loved it.

As for Catcher in the Rye- I've had a literary-crush on Holden Caulfield and any and all damaged, slightly jaded characters like him since the age of 15 LOL Though, you know, no one has yet beaten the ultimate love I have for Edmond Dantes...

Edited by arisai - 08 August 2012 at 5:34pm

nonasiboyznaka

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Originally posted by stafhtad

Nonasi posting.  <gasp>
OMG.     **Thud** **Died** and **Gone To Kushi**
OMDM    **Thud, Faint, Gone To ASR**
OMASR   **Thud, Dead, Done and Heaven**

Ayyo Ayyo Ayyayyo

NonAsi Once Upon A Time - Like Button Door Jaane Na Dey, Post Reply Paas Aney Na Dey
NonAsi Posts Now - Like Button Ki Saut

Ayyo Ayyo Ayyayyo.

Chalo, Ab Mein SJ ke baad, Bhatiya Ke Saath Saath, Nonasi Ka Stalking Bhi Start Kare !!!!

My stalk List
SJ, Menty, Bhatiya, Ragini and now nonasi

I am so privileged to be stalking you nonasi.  Embarrassed

Lmao Nonasi this must be the first time anyone's become a forum-celebrity by NOT posting LOL

LOL, I know right. Only on this forum could that happen. (Lol, I've seen "Muslims Only" signs in Morocco too...for gaining entry into creepy ass mazars Stern Smile)

@stafhtad: Omg, I'm not stalk-worthy at all...Focus your energy on the others; they're actually worth the effort. I'm just on my way to becoming a spammer.

SeerialLoopsEXPELLIARMUS

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durba

Bhys blank post Shocked

nonasiboyznaka

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

I hope you do fiiine! You seem pretty smart. :) 

Ahh we went for 2 weeks, first week in Mecca, second in Medina. It was incredible, though ngl, I lol-ed for ages at the "MUSLIMS ONLY" signs. Must be the only place where being singled out for being a Muslim is a GOOD thing. LOL

Hahaa, I'm reading Sabriel at the minute- just finished Game of Thrones- but yess, will be sure to check that badboy out. 

Also, whenever anyone says Blighty I always, for no particular reason- think of Bristol. 

Ahahahhaa that reminds me of High Renaissance Man. "If you were to take the gritty, urbaneness of Manchester with the academia of Oxbridge... you get somewhere close to Bristol. Imagine if you will... a DRUG FUELED AFTER-PARTY... ON A PUNT." 
"Anybody who says they don't f***ing LOVE Bristol is either lying, not telling the truth... or they're f***ing ugly."
"I like to keep myself occupied with the Three Ps... Pills, Pussy... and Pizza."
"They went on a trip to Machupichu- they're missing. Presumed dead."

LOL I need to go rewatch that.

I might seem smart but i'm not...My brian is literally a mix of mist and haze, yeah basically im an air-head... LOL

Yepp we spent a week in each of those cities too, really Beautiful they were :D. Haha I don't remember the signs, but I remember the ''service stations'' where you get to eat those big thaals of rice and fish... LOL

Haven't heard of Sabriel, i'll check it out. I just finished reading hunger games. Heard games of thrones is quite good?? 

You've lost me...the guy on youtube??  LOL LOL. Only show on youtube i've watched is Diary of a badman and even that seemed somewhat lame... Confused

@ Chinnu: Your teacher would cry... OMG that is just funny... LOL

@ Shwetha and Sudha : Heyy Hug

Edited by asha... - 08 August 2012 at 5:37pm

arisaiSeerialLoopsboyznaka

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nonasi

@ sbk: Aw, thanks...Smile As you can see, I'm now spamming away!

@ Ouma: You and me both. We'd be ballin'!

To Kill a Mockingbird! Hug (@Bhangu: Shocked! Blasphemy!!!!)

And I think there was mention of Catcher in the Rye...another gratuitous Hug

(I love the turn this thread has taken LOL)

I read To Kill A Mockingbird after loving the extracts of it in Kumon (SHUDDER AT THE MEMORIES- but I completed the whole thing #proud) when I was about 13 and loved it but didn't really get it.

Re-read it at 16 and absolutely loved it.

As for Catcher in the Rye- I've had a literary-crush on Holden Caulfield and any and all damaged, slightly jaded characters like him since the age of 15 LOL Though, you know, no one has yet beaten the ultimate love I have for Edmond Dantes...

OMG. ME TOO!!!! I loved it when I was 12/13 and then again when I was 15/16 and had to read it for school. *forced hug*

I read Catcher in the Rye when I was 12/13, so I don't think I fully understood it, but I still really liked it. Been meaning to reread it for ages...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arisai

Go to top