Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

An open plea to Ekta (Page 8)

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Dear Ekta,

Arjun and Purvi share something together that I have never seen before in the entertainment industry and their dynamic is mesmerizing. It manages to balance a passionate undertone, but at the same time, contain a quietness and subtlety that are stunning to witness.

There is something truly special, and indeed indescribable, at least to me that these two bring to the screen together. There are times where they speak and it is as if there is nobody else in the world

"It is when the two actors are brought together that the magic happens. It is a rare thing when the romantic leads have the chemistry the story demands them to have; these two do. Pavitra Rista is most engaging when the two are on screen together, not just from of the power their scenes have, but because of the way they portray the evolution of their relationship. Every single interaction between the two are unique and special.Their power lies in spontaneity,emotions refined with a natural depiction which can pierce the hearts of the viewers. I can go on and on about them.PR can really take into more heights if you could weave a very realistic story for these two couple not just the romantic scene. You know there is always some beautiful kahani for each love story. A great couple doesn't mean no fight,no misunderstanding,or won't face any hurdles in life. There will be sometime a Mount Everest conflict but the beauty lies in scaling it together as you called your show as Pavitra Rista.Please be true to your concept. 

More than anything else I would like to see them together in a "NEW SHOW" as a main lead in a youth based soap with a solid good story line. I think their chemistry and talents are still yet to be explored.

Truly,

A diehard ArVian 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2vgiriabhimgjdronamrajuampliphyAxiompurethoughtsoapwatcher1bee5AshlaikaAnAvidReadersashashyam_OrChiD_

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy321

<font size="2">Dear Ekta,</font>

<font size="2">Arjun and Purvi share something together that I have never seen before in the entertainment industry and their dynamic is mesmerizing. It manages to balance a passionate undertone, but at the same time, contain a quietness and subtlety that are stunning to witness.</font>

<font size="2">There is something truly special, and indeed indescribable, at least to me that these two bring to the screen together. There are times where they speak and it is as if there is nobody else in the world</font>

<font size="2">"It is when the two actors are brought together that the magic happens. It is a rare thing when the romantic leads have the chemistry the story demands them to have; these two do. PavitraRistais most engaging when the two are on screen together, not just from of the power their scenes have, but because of the way they portray the evolution of their relationship. Every single interaction between the two are unique and special.Their power lies in spontaneity,emotions refined with a natural depiction which can pierce the hearts of the viewers. I can go on and on about them.PR can really take into more heights if you could weave a very realistic story for these two couple not just the romantic scene. You know there is always some beautiful kahanifor each love story. A great couple doesn't mean no fight,no misunderstanding,or won't face any hurdles in life. There will be sometime a Mount Everest conflict but the beauty lies in scaling it together as you called your show as Pavitra Rista.Please be true to your concept.</font>

<font size="2">More than anything else I would like to see them together in a "NEW SHOW" as a main lead in a youth based soap with a solid good story line. I think their chemistry and talents are still yet to be explored.</font>

<font size="2">Truly,</font>

<font size="2">A diehard ArVian</font>

Mandy,
That was just beautiful !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgAshlaikabee5soapwatcher1

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Dear Ekta,

Arjun and Purvi share something together that I have never seen before in the entertainment industry and their dynamic is mesmerizing. It manages to balance a passionate undertone, but at the same time, contain a quietness and subtlety that are stunning to witness.

There is something truly special, and indeed indescribable, at least to me that these two bring to the screen together. There are times where they speak and it is as if there is nobody else in the world

"It is when the two actors are brought together that the magic happens. It is a rare thing when the romantic leads have the chemistry the story demands them to have; these two do. Pavitra Rista is most engaging when the two are on screen together, not just from of the power their scenes have, but because of the way they portray the evolution of their relationship. Every single interaction between the two are unique and special.Their power lies in spontaneity,emotions refined with a natural depiction which can pierce the hearts of the viewers. I can go on and on about them.PR can really take into more heights if you could weave a very realistic story for these two couple not just the romantic scene. You know there is always some beautiful kahani for each love story. A great couple doesn't mean no fight,no misunderstanding,or won't face any hurdles in life. There will be sometime a Mount Everest conflict but the beauty lies in scaling it together as you called your show as Pavitra Rista.Please be true to your concept. 

More than anything else I would like to see them together in a "NEW SHOW" as a main lead in a youth based soap with a solid good story line. I think their chemistry and talents are still yet to be explored.

Truly,

A diehard ArVian 

Mandy.. Very good one..esp. the red ones...
I think their chemistry and talents are still yet to be explored.  Very well said

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgAshlaikasoapwatcher1_OrChiD_

Shru_Cherry Senior Member
Shru_Cherry
Shru_Cherry

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Yup yaar..really Thanxx a lotss :-)..they shud not repeat the same stuff yaar... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
My dear Mandy,

Such eloquence and sincerity, my dear! I was truly touched and impressed. The highlighted part is the best, and there you have brought out precisely what it is that makes Arjun-Purvi so special, and what their real potential is for PR. I do not know if and how this hearfelt and very intelligently worded plea of  yours will work, but you can have the full satisfaction that you have done your bit and more. Congratulations!

Shyamala

Dear Ekta,

"It is when the two actors are brought together that the magic happens. It is a rare thing when the romantic leads have the chemistry the story demands them to have; these two do. Pavitra Rista is most engaging when the two are on screen together, not just from of the power their scenes have, but because of the way they portray the evolution of their relationship. Every single interaction between the two are unique and special.Their power lies in spontaneity,emotions refined with a natural depiction which can pierce the hearts of the viewers.

I can go on and on about them.PR can really take into more heights if you could weave a very realistic story for these two couple not just the romantic scene. You know there is always some beautiful kahani for each love story. A great couple doesn't mean no fight,no misunderstanding,or won't face any hurdles in life. There will be sometime a Mount Everest conflict but the beauty lies in scaling it together as you called your show as Pavitra Rista.Please be true to your concept. 

Truly,

A diehard ArVian 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I hope Ekta listens to all the pleas here..

ArVi will pass the real test of relationship only when they would marry with everyone's blessings. If Arjun marries Ovi that will only mean that they failed in their love. All the hardships they went through have no use just like ArMan. 
Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Dear Ekta,

Truly,

A diehard ArVian 

Mandy,

Truly wonderful post my dear. You said what many of us die hard ArVi fans feel and think, but don't or can't  express in words. Well done!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vasshnafmb100

Vasshna Newbie
Vasshna
Vasshna

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
If Arjun and Purvi do not get married and continue with their truly awesome chemistry, my circle of friends and I will certainly not want to continue watching Pavitra Rishta!!!

For the last 6 months, Pavitra Rishta has been our favorite tv serial only because of the storyline around Arjun and Purvi...they both really bring phenomonal success and outstanding credit to Pavitra Rishta.

I join all the other Arjun-Purvi/Ashvik/Arvi fans around the world in appealling to the script writers, director and producer of Pavitra Rishta to keep Arjun and Purvi TOGETHER as a couple...they have screen magic that is amazing, fabulous and brilliant! Just love them lots!

Go to top