WANT  ARJUN PURVIS HAPPY WEDDING

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 09 August 2012 at 12:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapapurethoughtsoapwatcher1

angleoni Goldie
angleoni
angleoni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
plzzz ekta we only want arvi(arjun+purvi)dont break our heart listen to your viewers dont want arjun ovi or purvi sameer crap plzzz arvi arvi arvi arvi only arjun purvi maggiage with all tradition like armaan first one 

nabitathapapurethoughtsoapwatcher1

sitha92 Newbie
sitha92
sitha92

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Yes, we all know that Arjun and Purvi will be reunited in the end but why must there be twist as such tht Arjun has to be with Ovi first and only then reunite with Purvi. Its freaking ridiculous actually if they unite only after the marriage of Arjun and ovi takes place. It would be way better if Arjun and Purvi get married and only after that there be twists. Arjun and Purvi should face the twists and hurdles together as a couple. That's what us, fans want.To be honest, Arjun and Purvi has never been really together. Theres always been twists in their life's ever since they both confessed their love to each other. We can accept twists after Arjun and Purvi gets married but Arjun and Ovi's wedding???? that's definitely gonna upset a huge amount of viewers. Why do you have to bring Arjun and Purvi together and then separate them the next minute?? Any other twist is acceptable but NOT Arjun-Ovi's wedding and Purvi-Sameer. Please please please don't make Arjun marry Ovi. Also we would love to see Arjun and Purvi's track to be continued even after they get married. Please dont end PR with Arjun and Purvi's wedding. We want to see more of them as a couple :) Lastly, again i'm repeating, WE DONT WANT ARJUN AND OVI'S WEDDING. A second marriage of Arjun with Purvi is just not acceptable. Totally misleads the term "Pavitra Rishta". Stop separating Arjun and Purvi instead try fixing Manav and Archana's relationship.

I know none of us can do anything but just pouring out my views :) Please don't take me wrong. .Really hope Ekta changes the script.

nabitathapaampliphypurethought

RDlove Groupbie
RDlove
RDlove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Thank you for speaking my heart's crave...

sdias Groupbie
sdias
sdias

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
The fact is that though Ekta is such a big one in the industry she is most certainly out of ideas so I guess what she's planning on doing is what she did with Arman before. Remember how Archana was meant to marry some other co-worker once when she was working at Dharmesh's office? And then the hidden agendas were brought to the fore and Archana refused to get married on the day of her wedding and left home and with Manav also released from Shravani on the day of the wedding, the two Arman fled and settled elsewhere?
Hope you guys understand what I'm trying to tell u all - Ekta is surely out of ideas after doing so many teles and so she's just repeating the same happenings and incidents in the same shows. Please THIS IS HARDLY LIFE! Once in a while this happens but since Arjun is in no way related to Manav and Purvi in no way related to either they can hardly have those same ways of life though this is a generation later.
On the other hand, it would have been great if Ekta showed Purvi's relatives and how her long lost family would be found just before the wedding and that causing a climax and not just the same old story.
Why don't creatives have ideas? Is Ekta so bad?
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
         I WANT TO SEND HER SOME BRAIN AND OBVIOUSLY  COMMON SENSE  ..SHE HAS NO COMMON SENSE AND THOUSANDS OF SLAP FOR HER

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapa--Jenelle--

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

I WANT TO SEND HER SOME BRAIN AND OBVIOUSLY  COMMON SENSE  ..SHE HAS NO COMMON SENSE AND THOUSANDS OF SLAP FOR HER
It's quite clear that Ekta has never been truly in love. she loves separating her jodis for what ever reason, God alone knows. Someone should show her how to use her brains...She's using it wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_OrChiD_

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
i dont know why in archana and manav'c time she not let shravni marry with manav because she think that it will affect their trps and their fans will leave they show and now from showing thsi she even not think what going to happen to the trp's and what will effect for arvi's fan's.

Go to top