An open plea to Ekta - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
ya u r rite they shud not repeat the same stuff if they r showing that Arvi r in love so much than y the break-up...me too wil not like someone else holding Purvi or Arjun...Arvi r made for each other...n v want them 2 b 2gether forever without any obstacles...
Please Ekta don't make Arjun marry Ovi, neither make Purvi and Sameer a couple. They look disgusting together. 👎🏼🤢Let Arjun and Purvi get married. 😊After marriage if you want to torture them with some Ovi drama, I don't mind. 😳 I will bear that torture but PLEASE DON'T MAKE ARJUN MARRY TO THAT PSYCHO OR PURVI FALL FOR THAT LOOSER TYPE GUY!!!😡
Mods, you guys are awesome, thanks for resurrecting this plea post! Muah!!
Dear Ekta,

Arjun and Purvi share something together that I have never seen before in the entertainment industry and their dynamic is mesmerizing. It manages to balance a passionate undertone, but at the same time, contain a quietness and subtlety that are stunning to witness.

There is something truly special, and indeed indescribable, at least to me that these two bring to the screen together. There are times where they speak and it is as if there is nobody else in the world

"It is when the two actors are brought together that the magic happens. It is a rare thing when the romantic leads have the chemistry the story demands them to have; these two do. Pavitra Rista is most engaging when the two are on screen together, not just from of the power their scenes have, but because of the way they portray the evolution of their relationship. Every single interaction between the two are unique and special.Their power lies in spontaneity,emotions refined with a natural depiction which can pierce the hearts of the viewers. I can go on and on about them.PR can really take into more heights if you could weave a very realistic story for these two couple not just the romantic scene. You know there is always some beautiful kahani for each love story. A great couple doesn't mean no fight,no misunderstanding,or won't face any hurdles in life. There will be sometime a Mount Everest conflict but the beauty lies in scaling it together as you called your show as Pavitra Rista.Please be true to your concept. 

More than anything else I would like to see them together in a "NEW SHOW" as a main lead in a youth based soap with a solid good story line. I think their chemistry and talents are still yet to be explored.

Truly,

A diehard ArVian 

Originally posted by mandy321

<font size="2">Dear Ekta,</font>

<font size="2">Arjun and Purvi share something together that I have never seen before in the entertainment industry and their dynamic is mesmerizing. It manages to balance a passionate undertone, but at the same time, contain a quietness and subtlety that are stunning to witness.</font>

<font size="2">There is something truly special, and indeed indescribable, at least to me that these two bring to the screen together. There are times where they speak and it is as if there is nobody else in the world</font>

<font size="2">"It is when the two actors are brought together that the magic happens. It is a rare thing when the romantic leads have the chemistry the story demands them to have; these two do. PavitraRistais most engaging when the two are on screen together, not just from of the power their scenes have, but because of the way they portray the evolution of their relationship. Every single interaction between the two are unique and special.Their power lies in spontaneity,emotions refined with a natural depiction which can pierce the hearts of the viewers. I can go on and on about them.PR can really take into more heights if you could weave a very realistic story for these two couple not just the romantic scene. You know there is always some beautiful kahanifor each love story. A great couple doesn't mean no fight,no misunderstanding,or won't face any hurdles in life. There will be sometime a Mount Everest conflict but the beauty lies in scaling it together as you called your show as Pavitra Rista.Please be true to your concept.</font>

<font size="2">More than anything else I would like to see them together in a "NEW SHOW" as a main lead in a youth based soap with a solid good story line. I think their chemistry and talents are still yet to be explored.</font>

<font size="2">Truly,</font>

<font size="2">A diehard ArVian</font>

Mandy,
That was just beautiful !!

Dear Ekta,

Arjun and Purvi share something together that I have never seen before in the entertainment industry and their dynamic is mesmerizing. It manages to balance a passionate undertone, but at the same time, contain a quietness and subtlety that are stunning to witness.

There is something truly special, and indeed indescribable, at least to me that these two bring to the screen together. There are times where they speak and it is as if there is nobody else in the world

"It is when the two actors are brought together that the magic happens. It is a rare thing when the romantic leads have the chemistry the story demands them to have; these two do. Pavitra Rista is most engaging when the two are on screen together, not just from of the power their scenes have, but because of the way they portray the evolution of their relationship. Every single interaction between the two are unique and special.Their power lies in spontaneity,emotions refined with a natural depiction which can pierce the hearts of the viewers. I can go on and on about them.PR can really take into more heights if you could weave a very realistic story for these two couple not just the romantic scene. You know there is always some beautiful kahani for each love story. A great couple doesn't mean no fight,no misunderstanding,or won't face any hurdles in life. There will be sometime a Mount Everest conflict but the beauty lies in scaling it together as you called your show as Pavitra Rista.Please be true to your concept. 

More than anything else I would like to see them together in a "NEW SHOW" as a main lead in a youth based soap with a solid good story line. I think their chemistry and talents are still yet to be explored.

Truly,

A diehard ArVian 

Mandy.. Very good one..esp. the red ones...
I think their chemistry and talents are still yet to be explored.  Very well said
Yup yaar..really Thanxx a lotss :-)..they shud not repeat the same stuff yaar... 
My dear Mandy,

Such eloquence and sincerity, my dear! I was truly touched and impressed. The highlighted part is the best, and there you have brought out precisely what it is that makes Arjun-Purvi so special, and what their real potential is for PR. I do not know if and how this hearfelt and very intelligently worded plea of  yours will work, but you can have the full satisfaction that you have done your bit and more. Congratulations!

Shyamala

Dear Ekta,

"It is when the two actors are brought together that the magic happens. It is a rare thing when the romantic leads have the chemistry the story demands them to have; these two do. Pavitra Rista is most engaging when the two are on screen together, not just from of the power their scenes have, but because of the way they portray the evolution of their relationship. Every single interaction between the two are unique and special.Their power lies in spontaneity,emotions refined with a natural depiction which can pierce the hearts of the viewers.

I can go on and on about them.PR can really take into more heights if you could weave a very realistic story for these two couple not just the romantic scene. You know there is always some beautiful kahani for each love story. A great couple doesn't mean no fight,no misunderstanding,or won't face any hurdles in life. There will be sometime a Mount Everest conflict but the beauty lies in scaling it together as you called your show as Pavitra Rista.Please be true to your concept. 

Truly,

A diehard ArVian 

I hope Ekta listens to all the pleas here..

ArVi will pass the real test of relationship only when they would marry with everyone's blessings. If Arjun marries Ovi that will only mean that they failed in their love. All the hardships they went through have no use just like ArMan. 

Dear Ekta,

Truly,

A diehard ArVian 

Mandy,

Truly wonderful post my dear. You said what many of us die hard ArVi fans feel and think, but don't or can't  express in words. Well done!